What's new

Awesome Links

Re: Awesome Links

Oddly enough when I'm hunting I wear blaze orange, but I guess it depends on what you're hunting on how much camo you need.

Oddly enough when I'm hunting I wear blaze orange, but I guess it depends on what you're hunting on how much camo you need.

A lot of folks due, especially for colour blind animals. Prevents them from gettin shot by other hunters.

A lot of folks due, especially for colour blind animals. Prevents them from gettin shot by other hunters.

Cause the animals probably won't kill ya, it's the boozed-up hunters.

who doesn't want one of these?

You think that's cool?

*NSFW*

Body painting for DragonCon 2008. Witchblade style. Pretty neat to see. For those curious before clicking the link, yes it is a woman they are painting. You don't really see anything as it's all covered it paint. Still neat though.

Heh, ran across something interesting...

, a blog about DM'ing D&D. Very insightful, lots of ideas about rejiggering Dungeons & Dragons to suit your own group. It just so happens that the author/DM and the players all know each other through working together in the adult film industry.

Lots of commentary on both sandbox and linear adventures, and the pratfalls and benefits of both. Plus the author's well-written and I find more than a few of his anecdotes very funny. Or it might just be the sleep-deprivation, since I blitzed the entire blog back-to-front overnight just now. YMMV.

Dane Cook -
~ Watch all 9 parts. And the video on the first part sucks, but the rest of the parts are fine.

Dane Cook -
~ Not the best voice in the world, but he's better than most.

LOL2WEEKS.

That was pretty funny, though a lot of it would be directed towards Canadians as well. Canadian English is a strange combination of British and American. Mostly American.

Us Australians are guilty of "hold down the fort", but not "I could care less."

We use both. I don't see the issue with "hold down the fort" but I've often wondered about the "I could care less" despite using it myself. Oh well.

"I've got a secret tunnel and a false beard."

I've said "I could care less" before, and meant exactly what I said.

Best 404 ever!

Epic fucking necro, but you pick the right thread for the job, no?

I guess will go here.

Back