What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Kk then. Although now I know exactly what the Goddess meant when she told Luna they'd "become one"... >_>;; Well, at least it's not hypnosis or mind control, so that's one worry down the drain. (Imagine a Luna going psycho killer on Iris or Jenn instead...)

*facepalm* BG, you spoiler! XD I hadn't read the in character thread yet, ya'jerk! *thwaps*

btw, RJ, out of curiousity, how much about the cultists does Selena know about? (Don't want to do anything that's OOC knowledge)

Other than that she kinda "is" a cultist by keeping a victim in her room? :p

Not much at all.

Hey Kayi, Azure is still free to take the more survivors mission with River and Lin, we still need another ;)

Great, now I see her "punishing" her little friend for trying to escape by locking her in the basement overnight...

That's a delicious thought. More appetizing than the gore I have in mind for the goddess thread anyway :x...(I have a fascination with writing bloody and violent scenes.)

On that note... INCOMING RAEP.

Quick, someone held Selena!
I'm sure one of her many friends, like Kitty, will be happy to help her.

Poor Selena.... No one is gonna care if you scream...

:3

And I'm off for bed! Sorry Janna, looks like our plans went down the pooper! Want I should PM RJ with Vina and we can roll out whenever we all have time to post? It's not a super-important mission so I imagine we could still get it done if we only posted whenever we had a chance.

WAY TO GO JESS! Rape that ass.

Two clashing personalities? I'd like to see stat rolls to see who comes out successfully as the domme and who becomes sub. We'll call it "Sadistic Statistics"

btw, can't Emily just look at the mission sign up sheets and see that Iris is on a mission?

... I assumed they went into some paperwork thing that the director or whoever is looking at them and kept track off in case the people disappear.

And I'm off for bed! Sorry Janna, looks like our plans went down the pooper! Want I should PM RJ with Vina and we can roll out whenever we all have time to post? It's not a super-important mission so I imagine we could still get it done if we only posted whenever we had a chance.
Yeah, that is fine with me. Like you say, we're not going out for anything super important and this will give Emily some more time to find out what happened to Iris, too.

Hopefully tomorrow! Have a good night.

Back