What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I think Selena should go looking for Jess and walk in on what's going on. Maybe that would help, she's always a good catalyst.

I think Selena should go looking for Jess and walk in on what's going on. Maybe that would help, she's always a good catalyst.

Hm... should I? >_>

*sighs* I seriously have no idea what I'm going to do with Selena now XD

DO IT DO IT DO IT! I've been trying to give advice seriously here and I feel I've been ignored. Go for it, I think it should all end positively.

Find Kitty. Feed Kitty. Fuck Kitty.

Or time stamp permitting, team up with Letris to go stomp some bugs.

I'm not yelling this cuz I'm a pervert, it just always seems to work out in your case. NOW GO FUCK SOMETHING!

Now to play the waiting game @_@

Unless of course I have Selena leave prematurely...

Hmm, this is going to get weird. Iris will get freaked out now if Selena just walks in and sees what she's doing. I can only wonder if Selena could accually help the situation, in Iris's favor.

Selena might say something like " Wait, Iris... You and Emily arn't fucking? ". She might be more surprised to see Iris accually holding Jesse down like she is. Lol.

Hmm, this is going to get weird. Iris will get freaked out now if Selena just walks in and sees what she's doing. I can only wonder if Selena could accually help the situation, in Iris's favor.

Selena might say something like " Wait, Iris... You and Emily arn't fucking? ". She might be more surprised to see Iris accually holding Jesse down like she is. Lol.

*shrugs* either way, make a post, or else Selena's coming in ;3

Will do, although Iris is to caught up in the moment to notice that Selena knocked and ect.

Well fuck. I don't know what to do. Maybe if Selena says something.

All I can think to have Iris say is that she didn't forget and this was a misunderstanding.

WHAT ELSE COULD MAKE YOU SO EMOTIONAL?!?
'
Sex!

RAWR SUGAR RUSHHHH

Raptor I'm stuck on what to do here. You said qustion her, which you were vague on, and that didn't work. What should Iris do?

Back