What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (in development now/5th update done)

and is it fixed now?
haven't tried the game yet. been busy trying to get skyrim to work. ps it didnt.. i do have the save which is like just before the start of that mission soooo testing would be easy once i download it. will try when i get home maybe. but i'm guessing it probably is fixed.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yayyy!
gonna test the new build! :D

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

goddamn shame on me, didnt test quite well... i've put on hold all my hentai games this week. :\
at first glance the slimes seems a little op, but tomorrow i want to play more to check/test it better.
captured h-scenes are at the top as usual, still need to check the boss (if it's there).

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i fixed another bug today where the fight went on forever because the tied up girls were considered enemies, but for a while now its been set to remove the slave status from all of the girls after the jesse fight.

im still waiting to hear back about it, let me know if you find any more bugs
Did you fix this bug for all boss battles? I ran into this issue seemingly on the slave arena boss fight. Lost with 1st two fights and one with the princess, then on the boss fight I beat him but the tied up girls just remained and the fight didn't end.

Another bug (or maybe you haven't finished it yet... I may have cheated the required money), when I paid the 100000 G or w/e in mine quest the girls just turn around and walk up to the girl bound on the pillory and then nothing happens, and I can't move.

Two semi bugs that occurred from me wandering around and pressing z on everything. In the forest outside the mage dungeon right north of the bridge that makes your characters something about a chill down here spine if you press z on the wall it triggers the mage battery game over (also is this area inspired by defender of public morals asagi cause it seems like the area outside the hideout in that game?).
The other one is right south of the mine entrance on the map if you press z next to the water you get teleported into a room with a bandit and the room goes dark and your stuck.

Besides the occasional bugs this game is coming along very nicely and the mechanics are pretty cool (I loved defender of public morals asagi too...).

I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶(̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶t̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶j̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶(̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶?̶?̶?̶)̶.̶

Finished slime dungeon, j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶t̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶n̶t̶y̶.̶.̶.̶

KATSU! I FOUND YOU!

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

answers in bold, thanks for taking an interest in my game

Did you fix this bug for all boss battles? I ran into this issue seemingly on the slave arena boss fight. Lost with 1st two fights and one with the princess, then on the boss fight I beat him but the tied up girls just remained and the fight didn't end.

i hadn't heard back from people on if it had been fixed, it's one of the bugs i cant test myself cause it doesnt occur...the girls should be afflicted with a status counting them as dead for the purpose of ending battles, but i've replaced them with battlebacks now anyway just havent uploaded that version yet because im waiting for the next update to do it.

Another bug (or maybe you haven't finished it yet... I may have cheated the required money), when I paid the 100000 G or w/e in mine quest the girls just turn around and walk up to the girl bound on the pillory and then nothing happens, and I can't move.
seems i forgot to turn the switch on for that branch so the end of the scene didn't trigger

Two semi bugs that occurred from me wandering around and pressing z on everything. In the forest outside the mage dungeon right north of the bridge that makes your characters something about a chill down here spine if you press z on the wall it triggers the mage battery game over
that tile was for testing purposes :3 for when i couldn't be bothered going in and losing, removing it now

(also is this area inspired by defender of public morals asagi cause it seems like the area outside the hideout in that game?).
while the game is inspired by asagi, this area just happens to be one of the sample maps that comes with rpgmaker... quite a lot of the maps in asagi are edited from the sample maps to be honest, but the ones that arent are kinda breathtakingly interesting to go through

The other one is right south of the mine entrance on the map if you press z next to the water you get teleported into a room with a bandit and the room goes dark and your stuck.
ah... you found the minigame test...that's gonna be added next update if i can get all the pictures drawn for it (or rather the update will have to be delayed until it is)

Besides the occasional bugs this game is coming along very nicely and the mechanics are pretty cool (I loved defender of public morals asagi too...).

I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶(̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶t̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶j̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶(̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶?̶?̶?̶)̶.̶

Finished slime dungeon, j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶t̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶n̶t̶y̶.̶.̶.̶

KATSU! I FOUND YOU!

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i'm still trying to track down the kunoichi... someone can drop some hints?
edit: ok found, but in the description of the bounty should be stated the forest because i was searching in every water ponds of the map. :D
also finished the slime boss: to be fair, it's quite the boring thing... i think i fought for like 10 minutes straight the boss, while the adds were frozen.
but the mechanic was brilliant! took few tries to understand and beat it!

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm still trying to track down the kunoichi... someone can drop some hints?
edit: ok found, but in the description of the bounty should be stated the forest because i was searching in every water ponds of the map. :D
also finished the slime boss: to be fair, it's quite the boring thing... i think i fought for like 10 minutes straight the boss, while the adds were frozen.
but the mechanic was brilliant! took few tries to understand and beat it!

heheheheehee

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Quick question what area's are available in this update again? We have the starting forest, the slave cave, the mage cave but not library yet (can't wait for that.), The slave pit fight, the deep forest, and the slime cave?

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Quick question what area's are available in this update again? We have the starting forest, the slave cave, the mage cave but not library yet (can't wait for that.), The slave pit fight, the deep forest, and the slime cave?
In version 4 (or 3) you could enter the snowing mountain (NE part of the map) but there was nothing there, you'd go up, get to the bridge and couldn't proceed. Now you can't enter the first cave in that area, waiting for updates.

You could also get to the ruins in the forest but couldn't enter them. I didn't check in the current version but probably nothing new there till we get some story updates dealing with Emi's curse.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In version 4 (or 3) you could enter the snowing mountain (NE part of the map) but there was nothing there, you'd go up, get to the bridge and couldn't proceed. Now you can't enter the first cave in that area, waiting for updates.

You could also get to the ruins in the forest but couldn't enter them. I didn't check in the current version but probably nothing new there till we get some story updates dealing with Emi's curse.
the ruins in the forest are the next dungeon that's being added, i just had to wait until the plot moved forward to get the keystone to open it. the girl in the pub already hints at whats in there supposedly
edit - though i haven't actually started making that dungeon yet. havent even decided which fetish to focus on for it, im also considering taking a break from the rpg stuff by having that dungeon be act based.

the same for up the mountains, that's where the yokai onsen will be but it would have several requirements in the midgame to access it... and i am not at the midgame yet.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is one of the final updates, i'll be going patron only once this chapter is at it's end, since i'll be at the midgame...I was concerned about reaching this point too early, but I realised I could add routes to the game which change which final quest takes place. so if you didn't do some quests, plans that would be aborted would go ahead and become the final quest.

stuff i still need to do to reach the midgame
  • the basic (noticeboard) quests for this rank
  • finish off the quest I'm working on now
  • bounty quests
  • the chapter end quest (the first chapter end was the rank up quest with the slave arena)

once I arrive at the midgame I have the following big quests planned
  • Yokai hotspring
  • assault on the claw secret base edit - i ended up doing this one to end the early game
  • the real slavers take over the gigolo mine

and i currently have just 2 different final quests planned, but I bet I'll think of more before I'm done.

Last edited:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so whats inside the new update?

also, can't wait to see the bondage content from the "real" slavers. :D

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so whats inside the new update?

also, can't wait to see the bondage content from the "real" slavers. :D
just a minigame added from the last update, it becomes available after you rank up (though the slime quest will be a requirement in future)

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just a minigame added from the last update, it becomes available after you rank up (though the slime quest will be a requirement in future)
ohhh just finished it and i frigging loved it!
how many scenes are there inside the labyrinth? got the one while falling on the pit and the other while get caught.
loved her predicament, too bad we don't see her like that much around!

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am completely on board with things being Patron exclusive, my only complaint is that I love the game but honestly I'm gonna make that final buy or leave be decision on the Claw content. Aka the mind control fun, if it's right up my alley I'm on board and you have a purchase if it's not then I may let it by. So as that's apparently going to be Patron exclusive content could we get a preview pic of it when you get there?

Admittedly it is a bit away and I wanna say keep up the excellent work, the art has really grown on me from when you started and now it's probably one of my favorite art styles in hentai games to date. I just have only so much money to throw at stuff like this and honestly I am already psyched for Snow Daze and know that's gonna be a while. So either way keep up the good work and hopefully we'll get at least a preview of the MC stuff, either way I'm keeping my eyes on this and looking forward to it's further development.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am completely on board with things being Patron exclusive, my only complaint is that I love the game but honestly I'm gonna make that final buy or leave be decision on the Claw content. Aka the mind control fun, if it's right up my alley I'm on board and you have a purchase if it's not then I may let it by. So as that's apparently going to be Patron exclusive content could we get a preview pic of it when you get there?
Admittedly it is a bit away and I wanna say keep up the excellent work, the art has really grown on me from when you started and now it's probably one of my favorite art styles in hentai games to date. I just have only so much money to throw at stuff like this and honestly I am already psyched for Snow Daze and know that's gonna be a while. So either way keep up the good work and hopefully we'll get at least a preview of the MC stuff, either way I'm keeping my eyes on this and looking forward to it's further development.
I just mean that it's getting to the point where it would be ridiculous to make the DEMO bigger, so until the games done it would be just patrons who see after that, since the full game will be sold, i have to cut off somewhere

thanks for the kind words, I hope you look forward to my other project too ( a metroidvania) chances are that one will be done first because its a smaller game.

I'll be announcing it soon as soon as there's enough content for a decent demo

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I put the demo up on itch in the hopes of finding new supporters.

I've been working on my other projects the last few days but there's not much left to do before the new dungeon is released.

kiri's grapple and fucked portraits

captured scenes

writing the boss game over (cg is done)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I put the demo up on itch in the hopes of finding new supporters.

I've been working on my other projects the last few days but there's not much left to do before the new dungeon is released.

kiri's grapple and fucked portraits

captured scenes

writing the boss game over (cg is done)
assuming this months update is this stuff it might be a while before this game is finished (even just the main game)

let me just list everything to work things out

this month (feb)
march - the small quests for this chapter, hunts, fetch quests, the like.
april - the quest that ends the chapter and starts the midgame

may - yokai onsen quest
july - small quests for that chapter
june - attack on the cabal base (brainwashing woohoo)

august - the end game
final quest number 1 (base game complete)

after that it'd be a matter of adding the alternate final quests and the conditions for them to the game.

this is assuming i don't get sidetracked with other projects. of which i currently have 3.

it also seems i'm a bit run down, the amount of work i'm getting done is nowhere near what it was when I started the project. but I'm also assuming I'll perk up once I hit the midgame, because those quests are well developed in my mind. I wonder if I should postpone the cabal quest to final quest number 1, since if you bust up their base i have to create a new one for the final quest.

CandymanJML

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your work is looking great as usual bud, love your games :) looking forward to the full game :D