What's new

ACT [B-flat] 治癒使與受詛咒的地城~The Agnietta~ (RJ01041935)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ugh . . . I wished I could have the translatio without Patreon . . . (Normalle I wouldn´t mind helping the creator but . . . I´m kinda broke and job less . . . stupid Corona . . . )

Eroak

Reputation score
Game was updated.

聖誕快樂~
Beta 0.6 公布囉!!

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score
Will the previous demo be available to everyone or is it all gonna be patreon exclusive from now on?

hd00d

Reputation score
Future developments are Patreon exclusive now, the last public beta was in this post.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up, to get through the poison clouds, you need to have a penis bug

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
FYI I'm trying to do a fan translation, I'll post details when it's available.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it possible to find the key for the elevator in the headcrab & dickfly stage? I feel like I've looked everywhere, and have picked up an item I can't translate, but I can't use the lift and I've no idea where else to go. Has anyone found the last CG scene? Neither of the two new enemies I've found seem to trigger it.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it possible to find the key for the elevator in the headcrab & dickfly stage? I feel like I've looked everywhere, and have picked up an item I can't translate, but I can't use the lift and I've no idea where else to go. Has anyone found the last CG scene? Neither of the two new enemies I've found seem to trigger it.
You have to be captured by the tentacles and end up in their secret tentacle base, then lose all health while trying to escape. Also, to unlock the the lift, you need to open the trap door on the far left of the new zone. In there is a switch that opens a gate in a trap door on the far right of the new zone. In THERE is a key to activate the lift, which goes straight into a placeholder for the next area.

I suppose it´s not translated yet tho? = o
Up to the previous patch has been translated

Last edited: