What's new

Battle & Breeding

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Battle & Breeding

(She has +7 to hit if I read it right, you're gonna need it.)

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The discordant screech of the corrupted saint as Karaz's axe met with her chest was cut off suddenly by the loud smash of the stone sarcophagus' lid meeting the round with a resonant smash. The saint spun as the demonic shadow sought revenge against Faeyna, leaping wildly only to miss again, still disoriented by the faerie fire.

: 1d20+3 5 (missed)

Faeyna's dodging didn't last long, however, as she suddenly felt her head turned by immense strength, followed by the warm, wonderful, literally breathtaking kiss of the darkened spirit. Saint Tylia's dexterous fingers slipped into the druidess' furs, masterfully toying her twat and emerging cock. Faeyna could already feel the whispers of wicked spirits in her mind; she didn't know how long she could resist their temptations. And when she spotted the pulsating violet bulge of corruption growing between the Saint's legs, she understood exactly how much danger she was in.

: 1d20+7 19 3d6+6 13 (Faeyna takes 8 damage and 5 MND damage; Saint Tylia recovers 13 HP)

Arkeia managed to slip her deft hands into the sarcophagus while the spirit woman was otherwise occupied. A sword, a holy symbol, some kind of ceremonial scarf, a necklace, a ring, boots... there was too much here! How was she going to figure out which piece was corrupted? Someone with psychic senses could help, perhaps...

(DC 14 MND+Comm as an action to figure out which item is corrupted)

[Arkeia 9/15]
[Alia 17/20]
[Faeyna 0/26; 12/13 DEX; 6/11 MND]
[Karaz 20/25]

---Corrupted Saint Tylia: HP 50/71; AC 16; Toughness 14; Cleverness 14; Will 17; Remaining Villainy 1/2
---Writhing Shadow: HP ??/??; AC ??; Toughness 9; Cleverness 10; Will 11; Immune to Damage; Blind (-4 to attack rolls, failure does not end spell, merely removes the effect for one round)

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Charsheet
use heroism to succeed!

She might not have any sort of supernatural senses to aid her in picking out the offending item from the pile of relics, but Arkeia did have intuition and a canniness for finding items of particular interest. Her gaze followed the lines of flowing corruption, tracing the hazy purple mist to its source, and when she discovered it she plucked the item from the sarcophagus if such was all possible. "Holy water! Holy water!" she called aloud, her own spent earlier when they had fought the undead nuns. Someone had to still have some, and when it was in Arkeia's hands she dropped the corrupt relic and upended the flask of purified water over it.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The saint flung herself back from Faeyna with a horrible screech as her body warped and changed. In a flash of blinding light, the fully human form of Saint Tylia was lying on the ground, barely able to move, while floating above her was the half formed and screaming body of a naked succubus, defenseless and weak!

---Succubus: HP 25/71; AC 14; Toughness 12; Cleverness 12; Will 15; Remaining Villainy 1/2
---Writhing Shadow: HP ??/??; AC ??; Toughness 9; Cleverness 10; Will 11; Immune to Damage; Blind (-4 to attack rolls, failure does not end spell, merely removes the effect for one round)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karaz growled as the spirit seemed to ignore her in favor of raping the lizard man... Woman... The lizard thing. However, when the next events unfolded, and the succubus appeared out of her host, Karaz grinned wide. "YOU'RE MINE, DEMON!" she charged, aiming to swing her axe like a bat and bash the demon right over the head to knock her out cold.

"Or not. Capture the demon! Strangle answers out of her!"

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

( Pass on Fairie Fire)

Faeyna got the sarcophagus open, smirking in triumph, ducking the blind shadow manifestation. However in her distraction, she found herself grasped from behind and forced into a potent kiss! She could feel the lust and corruption flow through her, weakening her mind as she shuddered, whimpering as she found herself longing for her. It didn't help she could see the Defiled was getting just as hard as she was, and it was looking to seed a new host. And in her increasingly feral state it was getting harder to remember why this was a bad thing!

Fortunately for her, before she could be rendered into a fully rutting beast, the succubus was yanked out of the saint's body, the Defiled creature fully exposed! Her brain itched, she was trying to remember the next step needed. There was... Something... Something to debind the succubus from her body. It was so hard to think of something other than rutting it!

Well, busting the succubus while it was exposed probably would work. Heh... Busty wingy lizards... Gah no! In her feral state, fueled by anger and lust, but mostly anger she snarled, charging and lunging at the succubus, clawing and tearing in a fury.

( One hit 6 damage)

Her first claw went wild, but the second slashed a gash through the exposed Defiled.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"No! No! You won't banish me! the succubus shrieked in fury, her wings unfurling as glared at the girls imperiously. "Listen to me, mortals" she said, her voice commanding and hypnotizing, "I am your new mistress! I demand that you subdue one another, and submit to me!" The sound resonated through the adventuress' minds, and suddenly they knew how the succubus had overcome the saint...

[Using Villainy to Expand her domination spell. MND+Communication DC 16 to negate.]

The ostensibly menacing shadow continued to flop around the room uselessly.

: 1d20-1 8

[Arkeia 9/15; Dominated - Must attack other girls MND+Communication DC 16 to negate]
[Alia 17/20; Dominated - Must attack other girls MND+Communication DC 16 to negate]
[Faeyna 0/26; 12/13 DEX; 6/11 MND; Dominated - Must attack other girls MND+Communication DC 16 to negate]
[Karaz 20/25; Dominated - Must attack other girls MND+Communication DC 16 to negate]

---Succubus: HP 19/71; AC 14; Toughness 12; Cleverness 12; Will 15; Remaining Villainy 0/2

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Charsheet
If I get sneak attack bonus she's mad dead.

With a slow lurch Arkeia stumbled, eyes going wide. Visions sprang before her, visions of knealing, of being naked, of the demon standing over her... Of her lips opening only to seal over the domed tip of the succubus' thick, corrupting cock. It was pleasure, pure bliss, no agonizing memories left and only the dull recollection that she had once had ambitions other than to blissfully serve.

No. Her mind reeled, rejecting the temptation, denying the dark thoughts the right to take root in her mind. She would not be a slave. She would not submit. Not now, not again! The visions vanished, psuhed to the back of her thoughts and ignored, but Arkeia was no fool. She had heard the command, and for a moment she pretended to obey. She dropped her swords, drew her hammers, and advanced upon Faeyna with a dull look in her eyes... Along a path that took her behind the succubus, out of her cone of vision.

Her act was convincing, her menacing grin and emptiness in her eyes all too real... And then she spun and swung, arms coming together, both hammers closing in on either side of the demon's head... And her aim was not off this time! Her timing perfect, both weapons collided with their target at nearly the same time, hitting on either temple with as much force as her lithe frame could exert...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Resisted Dominate =
Smack the succubutt in case Tass couldn't =
Non-lethal Damage =

Karaz came in swinging, casting off the effects of the dominate and grinning wildly. "Yer jokin! THE ONLY ONE BEING OBEYED 'ROUND HERE IS ME! SO HOP TO IT, DEMON!" Karaz shouted, bonking the demon over the head successfully this time.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

(Right then. Tass, RJ, sorry to steal your thunder but with Arivia's permission I am taking the turn that got missed before mass dominate happened and using my action to bind the bitch.)

Alia frowned as she saw the succubus emerge from the saint's corpse. Vile wench decided to try and worm her taint into this sacred place, to take over the body of this once noble woman? Pathetic worm didn't even have the guts to fight openly. "Right then." The mage stepped forward, brandishing her scythe like a staff and tapping the blunt end against the floor loudly, the soft "smack" of wood against stone echoing loudly all over the chamber despite the din of battle. "This has gone on for long enough, bitch. And it. Ends. Now." Tervin declared with fire in her eyes, raising her left hand up with one finger extended, pointing above.

DC 15, passed.

"I, who seek to awaken, have learned the principle of domination from the void itself! I laugh at the infinite and pursue the dream! I bind you with chains of my will and shall sink you beneath the power of my supremacy!" Alia chanted, the incantation sounding like thunder within the confines of the cavern. A crackling blue aura lit up around her as she invoked her magic, the blade of her scythe briefly shining brightly like a star as power was focused in it. Then the mage pointed it at the demon, unleashing a blue bolt of lightning that quickly wrapped itself around the succubus, restraining her and bringing her under Tervin's power. "Cease your resistance and surrender to me!"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Faeyna looked over somewhat with a groan. Well, prey was subdued. Just had to send it to the proper cycle after. In the meantime, she moved to the human spirit, trying to help it up. Surely with the Defiled subdued she could get up, right? She idly wondered if the cock stayed on her... No, bad Faeyna! No breed, breed is bad for her! Guh, she really needed to get a chastity belt... But they didn't make those for tails.

Either way, it seemed things were over, and they could cleanse the Defiled on their own time.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The succubus' body broke apart into violet mist, swirling at Alia's command into the bottle in her outstretched hand. As the mage topped the bottle, a tiny naked, and angry woman came into view inside: her new slave. With the demon bound, Alia would need a name of slavery to force onto her. What would it be?

The saint's spirit was already wavering. It wasn't easy for spirits such as her to materialize, and fighting the demon had already drained much of her power. The girls could talk to her now, but it wouldn't be long before she dissipated back into her relics. Darla had already run forward, and was trying to comfort to holy woman.

[Whatever the succubus' name, she's another choice of follower. Her powers are diminished outside of a defiled area like this, but she's still capable of dominating an enemy once per battle (Level+3 vs the enemy's Will every turn to maintain), but the enemy becomes insatiably horny once they break free, and get a power boost. She can also be used in social situations, with the same positives and negatives.]

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia grinned as she beheld her new prize. Her first bound demon, and she hasn't even finished her first real assignment as an adventurer! Yes, this place was proving to hold quite the bounty. Still, she'd have to keep an eye on this one. "From now on, your new name shall be Nadia." The mage declared, branding the succubus with her magic. "You shall obey my will and orders. Prove yourself trustworthy, and we might discuss your... Accomodations in the future." As fun as keeping a demon in a bottle was, holding her captive in a small container was a bit of a waste. For now though, she'd hold onto the bottle and keep the demon under control.

With that matter taken care of, Alia moved towards the fallen saint, noting how weak she appeared to be. "Lady Tylia?" She bowed her head respectfully. "We've neutralized the demon that assaulted you. I doubt we can completely clear the corruption that plagues this place, but she's no longer a threat at the very least. You can be at ease." The mage declared, doing her best to sound reassuring and show that she bore no ill will for what happened. After all, she probably didn't want anything like this to occur.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Faeyna didn't really have the mental state to ask questions, and instead just nussled the spirit comfortingly best she could, and tried not to keep checking down at the spirit's groin curiously, with mixed results.

Her tail reached around to hug Darla in as well though, it being cuddle comfort time.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karaz hefted her axe over her shoulders. "Oi, that minion was supposed to be mine." Karaz grumbled. "Ah well, it looks like we took care of the hard part. I wonder, since I'm bad with directions... Is there anywhere we didn't check yet? Might be more nuns about for us to rescue, eh?" Karaz suggested, but if it turns out that they pretty much covered the place, then it was a simple matter of taking the idol and whatever else looked like it'd be desired by the church, back to the church in question. Karaz would prefered to have sold it to the highest bidder, but she unfortunately had to make that promise. And unlike her greedy, sinful kin, Karaz was a woman of her word.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Charsheet

Arkeia actively interposed herself between the fading spirit and Alia and her demon in a bottle, her swords not lowered as she eyed the offending item. "You'll not be takin another step near her or those relics with that thing in yer possession," the pirate warned calmly, and before Alia could argue she continued; "we haven't got the resources to purify her again if that little bit o' magic doesn't take, not with the lizard floored the way she is right now. We can argue over the wisdom in dabblin in the black later... Or never, I don't care. Either way, lets get that stuff away from this poison and be out of here!"

With that, assuming Alia wouldn't prolong the argument, the piratess would hurriedly but carefully scoop the relics up, statue and all, and hit the lever to give them an easy path back across the obstacle course. She would particularly keep her eyes out for an urn that might contain the saint's ashes, though if she hadn't been cremated Arkeia would probably leave the remains. She'd let Faeyna and Darla deal with the fading spirit, and if Alia insisted on approaching her Arkeia wouldn't actually stop her, though she would eye the demon bottle with a dark thoughtful look.

"Think you can haul Faeyna out of here, Karaz?" Arkeia said, if the lizardgirl proved unable or unwilling to move on her own. While normally she would have been right with Karaz in pawning what they could, in this case Arkeia would be all for giving the majority of the goods to the church. All of the saint's relics and the idol would most definitely be going to the church, and contrary to what some of her companions might have thought Arkeia would be good on her word on that front. She would throw the alms box in for good measure. The jewelry, on the other hand... Nobody would miss that, and after they got their main reward that could go to the fences. She'd merrily be generous with that portion of their winnings, even if she had basically done all of the work in securing it.

That was something to be concerned about later, however. For now, they needed to take advantage of their victory, take their rescued nun to their pregnant one, maybe check out the infirmary or the garden, and get ready for the return trip. They had completed their primary objective, and Faeyna seemed... A little out of things, but otherwise they were all mostly alright. Some ripped clothes and scrapes were the sum total of their injuries so far, and it might be nice to cut and go now, but she would let that discussion play out when they were away from the corrupted catacombs.

(You waste my good rolls. :< Also, binding demons, tsk tsk tsk, and given the fact that the risk on that particular one is worse than the benefit and the roll to make it work will probably never be lower than a 10+ on anything we couldn't easily breeze through via normal combat, you should never use that.)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Shoulders'll get stiff, skazungi." she replied to the pirate, picking up the lizard girl. "I'll be happy to get a message from ye after I'm done haulin' drak." she said. If Arkeia was looking, she'd wink at the pirate.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Whado I look like, a masseuse?" Arkeia retorted in a dryly playful tone. "I'm haulin alla this, you think my back won't be killin me by the end o' this too? Ye'd better be willin ter return the favor!"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Faeyna growled and wriggled away from the dwarf. "Faeyna, er, I can move myself. Not potatoes. Spirit need cuddles of fixing! Will come once done. Yes.," she said in a husky voice, before returning to snuggles, trying to concentrate on putting what energy she could to stabilize the spirit so she wouldn't find herself Lost.

Lord knows she didn't want that even as addled as she was right now.