What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to go with Kana on a weekend to clear the haunted mansion is why.
The monsters there are way too strong (thousands of hp, regular hits one-shot), but the monsters in the mandatory three dungeon locations are also becoming too strong to the point where Kana can't deal with the monsters anymore. In my game she can't get past the first room of the haunted mansion anymore regardless of how much I help.

Cricrichop

Reputation score
does anyone know how to get the vip ticket for the bar, or if youre even supposed to be able to go to the vip area to see the ntr event that takes place there?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The monsters there are way too strong (thousands of hp, regular hits one-shot), but the monsters in the mandatory three dungeon locations are also becoming too strong to the point where Kana can't deal with the monsters anymore. In my game she can't get past the first room of the haunted mansion anymore regardless of how much I help.

You can craft for her better equipment at the NTR guy's house.

https://ulmf.org/threads/bbq-ki-i-l...stbusters-rj392812.14981/page-12#post-1185395

Basically, cut up 3 cards, and then agree to fuse them. It will sum their stats into 1 card.

Pay attention to "special" cards that have a title like "Grim Reaper" and "Emperor" which gives extra stat boosts.

Kana easily gets 999 in attack and def with the right cards.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
You can craft for her better equipment at the NTR guy's house.
How do you even access his house? I've tried talking with him after missions but he just gives me 1000 and tells me to scram.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you even access his house? I've tried talking with him after missions but he just gives me 1000 and tells me to scram.
Should be one of the options when you talk to him in the evening. One of them gives you the password to his place for 3 evenings. (They expire 1-per-night regardless if you use them or not.)

dovaper

Reputation score
Gonna work on the guide as I play though the game, or else I'll forget the details.

Edit: Complete clear walkthrough with some details not included. I'll try to answer questions not in the walkthrough if anyone has any
Did you manage to finish the guide?
Having a really hard time progressing without speaking JP.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
New update adds an option to skip days and lets you purchase HD cameras from the store in new game+.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
A much needed patch if you want to skip to the days where Kana has an egg. Though the impreg is still an afterthought addition no no content still.

Karagee

Reputation score
Gonna stab a WIP walkthrough here, focusing on pure route since ntr is easy:

Few Notes:
-17:00-18:00 is usually free period(except for some events), which you can do stuff
-Food is at 18:00-19:00, happens at ramen or maid shop
-19:00~ you can do free maps in other cities, though be careful since ntr events still advance
-19:00-22:00 are periods where Kana roams, the passerby will tell you where she is in each map
-22:00~ is deep night = free period, but most facility will be locked and cannot do city clear (Helpful tip: If you got nothing to do at 21:XX, you can enter the city clear and bypass this)
-Weekends you can do missions with Kana or help out maid café
-To upgrade your equipment, you have to find netori guy after the mission, which appears at random(usually at night), then get his passkey to his apartment (Expires 1 key a day)
-For status upgrade, you must interact with your laptop at home for 1-3, 4 requires you to find 5 tokens for the demon shop, 5 ???
-Stat priority for MC: MAT>MP>=ATK>DEF>=MDF>>>>>HP(Don't prioritize at all, bath house will increase max by 3 for each visit for 1000)
Stat priority for Kana: ATK>=DEF>MP>HP

Facility Unlocks:
-Café Unlock: Kill a dungeon boss once and it'll unlock the next day.
-Bandage Shop Unlock: Requires 600 population. Talk with guy at the middle side of town, he'll ask you to look for his keys at the old middle side of town. Go there at the free map times to get the key there, report back and he'll give you 10 regular bandages.
-Gym Unlock: Requires 800 population. Talk with the npc at the east side, then hand out flyers on east, center, west to the common npc around the area. Report back about it and it'll unlock the next day.
-AV Shop Unlock: Requires 1200 population. Talk to the guy at west side, then go to old middle side of town and fight the boss in the storage area to get the CD. Report back to the guy then wait a couple of days.
-Hot Spring Unlock: Requires 2400 population. Talk to the old man on the east side of town. Go to the mountains on the weekend with Kana to kill the boss. Report back to the old man.
-Bar Unlock: Think it requires high money and church clear(?)

Haunted House:
-Get rid of all orange ghosts or Kana might get knocked out
-Plan the route door or else Kana will be unpredictable
-Have at least 50% for each room on the route you set Kana to
-Unlock doors only when Kana arrives at the door to track location better
-Recommended route for most exp for Kana, get rid of all adjacent red rooms(orange ghost) and unlock only the purple doors in the path:
-After you killed the boss once, you can enter the building after 17:00. You'll meet a ghost when you enter, chase it to 20, then to camera room, and finally interact with the portal at 15. The next day after 17:00, go to 3 and interact with the portal there.

Hospital:
-Before entering the dungeon, you can tell Kana to wait till 9 AM to take action while you clear the floors to reduce difficulty
-The switch at the preparation area dictates if Kana is going top (green) or bottom (red).
-There are 2 floors to this, you can get the bottom floor map on Monday, top on Sunday(?)
-There are some Kana only doors, meaning you might prefer not increasing the region difficulty as some rooms you cannot enter to reduce room difficulty
-Suggestion with elevator sections is to turn them off after going to top/ bottom floor where Kana is, as she can enter it as well, which makes tracking her difficult
-Kana only goes on red carpet paths, so plan the routes based on that.

Church:
-You are given 5 candles during your trip through the dungeon, which you can light the place up with by interacting with the red fire candles
-Kana will only advance through the dungeon when there's blue candles to advance through

Haunted Mansion:
-Endgame(might be early game for token) dungeon, decrease difficulty with each other dungeon clears
-Progress through the dungeon by defeating the boss at the door of mansion, then pick up the map inside there
-Interact with the masked wall where you got the map in the back of the mansion and interact with the stuff in it
-Fight the circle boss, a ladder will then appear
-Proceed with the underground stuff and you'll win the game
reading from this comment, how do you increase population?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
owh, ok. Then where do you find the population numbers?
By clicking on the place that needs to be exorcised. It's not an important number, just get all three of the world map areas into 100% by killing all the ghosts there each time and it'll be fully populated or close enough.
how do i unlock the cinema?
Exorcise enough for a population growth that a man shows up in the bar on the top right. You need to get an item from the Old mansion, a projector, and give it to him, you'll get paid and the cinema will unlock the next day. The item in the old mention is in one of those boxes behind one of those red enemies.

Restifik

Reputation score
how do i have sex with kana anyway, already at bond 600 still can't do it, tho lawrence already 1k

heckstea

Reputation score
By clicking on the place that needs to be exorcised. It's not an important number, just get all three of the world map areas into 100% by killing all the ghosts there each time and it'll be fully populated or close enough.

Exorcise enough for a population growth that a man shows up in the bar on the top right. You need to get an item from the Old mansion, a projector, and give it to him, you'll get paid and the cinema will unlock the next day. The item in the old mention is in one of those boxes behind one of those red enemies.
thanks and how do i get the car scenes?

Karagee

Reputation score
the next part, says I have to find the key for the bandage shop. Which one is the old middle side of town?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the next part, says I have to find the key for the bandage shop. Which one is the old middle side of town?
>> -Bandage Shop Unlock: Requires 600 population. Talk with guy at the middle side of town, he'll ask you to look for his keys at the old middle side of town. Go there at the free map times to get the key there, report back and he'll give you 10 regular bandages.

IIRC, that's the second town. There's a garbage can you need to click on near the center of the second ghost city which you can only visit in "free time" after dinner and before 22:00.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Paying the barkeep 12000 seems to make Lawrence go away the next day and you get a free day like on the weekend.

Hope I haven't run into a bug, I've found some HD cameras but no projector. Even checked the hidden room at the top of the interior rooms. Is it in the outside area or inside after the first boss?

Restifik

Reputation score
can someone share save with full ending? full cg unlock only open other scene not the ending

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been doing the after 19:00 exorcisms in town but my guy is dropping some pretty ominous comments about how he feels like he's tired and stuff. Kana also comments on how he doesn't look too good the next day. Why does this happen and can it be avoided?