What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Fireblame

Reputation score
Can someone tell me how to get map and security key for monitoring the camera in the hospital?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can someone tell me how to get map and security key for monitoring the camera in the hospital?
You need Kana to reach the rooms with the Map. keys, you can get yourself. Usually, they are a "light" behind a purple or orange enemy.

Fireblame

Reputation score
You need Kana to reach the rooms with the Map. keys, you can get yourself. Usually, they are a "light" behind a purple or orange enemy.
Can you post a screenshot hospital map with a mark to where the key is?

MILFan

Reputation score
Might have found a bug or... not? Wierd ragardless. I have everything in the town unlocked, but the goatee man has just left for Tokyo for a week, and now everything bar the cafe is closed. Is this normal, or did I run into a bug having them open before his trip? I have stopped the super monsters coming into other segments of the town, population is nearly 100% and everything had been opened - the bar, gym, pharmacy, even the hot springs - I've had dates at the bar and the hot spring already.

Thi3ugia

Reputation score
Does being Preg having any in-game effect ? mine already have but i dont see any different.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where the hell is this Spa? How do you unlock it?
IIRC you need to get more people to move back into the town. You can do this by killing ghosts in the exploration areas you can visit after the day's work period is finished

sh2rval

Reputation score
Is there a way to decrease Kana's corruption in this game? When i speak with gallery fairy it says to me that i shouldn't give up, cause "there will be a way to decrease submission in later part of the game". Does she mean that in NG+ another fairy will help me cheat corruption up and down? If that's the case, then thanks alot, but i already could modify my saves to cheat stats, i'm looking for in game way to change corruption, cause she gets corrupted crazy fast and becomes complete slut even before she properly trains her body parts or unlock significant part of CG

Just keep going south in the dream world until you find the npc.
Thanks for hint, i would never find her without this forum, just like that cinema guy in a bar.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So apparently dev announced some rework and fixes when the english version will be released.

Subtle

Reputation score

The English version will be available on dlsite, and is expected to be released on May 2 at the earliest, with a -15% discount for 10 days.
Just a few more days, I guess.

Coar73

Reputation score
I am a bit late to the party but I have a lot of trouble getting the true end conditions, specifically the 6 dungeon stories. I did the initial one, met the ghost girl and she asked me to come back. BUT whenever I go into the map at 17:00 now, I can not get back into any dungeon to advance the stories. It either tells me there is no need to go back or just doesn't give me the option (There is no "big whirpool" thingy on the map).

Is there a special condition to access the dungeons at 17:00?

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know either, your case never happend to me. Maybe your affection with Kana or progress with cleansing outer town areas are a condition as well?

You have mention most conditions, but let me list them again, maybe you have forgotten one?
You can only visit a dungeon on the same day as you've cleared it -in other words; If you need church, then you have to wait until you get there to exorcise (weekends does work better, because you can choose where to go). In addition, look out for that swirl of the cleared dungeoin, it is slightly different than the others.

Just to make sure, you probably know that already: Once a day but twice per dungeon -though, you can trigger both events with one visit (it happened to me at the mansion)