What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am a bit late to the party but I have a lot of trouble getting the true end conditions, specifically the 6 dungeon stories. I did the initial one, met the ghost girl and she asked me to come back. BUT whenever I go into the map at 17:00 now, I can not get back into any dungeon to advance the stories. It either tells me there is no need to go back or just doesn't give me the option (There is no "big whirpool" thingy on the map).

Is there a special condition to access the dungeons at 17:00?
You need to beat more dungeons.

Flaiv

Reputation score
How do I unlock page 4 of her statistics? I try pressing 5 to call and ask the demon, but she says I need more materials or something which I can't remember exactly but doesn't ring any bells

blerghit

Reputation score
there are special items hidden around, you need enough of them

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
How do I unlock page 4 of her statistics? I try pressing 5 to call and ask the demon, but she says I need more materials or something which I can't remember exactly but doesn't ring any bells
You need to enter the Old Family House which is the northernmost dungeon, there you will find more "Mysterious Item" which probably is used to unlock 4th screen (SPOILER!! : Not sure because you can unlock both 4 and 5 after beating the dream demon)

Flaiv

Reputation score
Thanks for the answers.
Another question I can't seem to find the answer ANYWHERE, not even on the updated full walkthrough: What does buying the expensive drink at the bar achieve (if anything at all). It's only available when Lawrence is also in town, you can buy it from the barman for 12k. And how do I get VIP access to the underground bar? Is this related?
In general, I don't see much point of buying the foods from places such as the cafe as well. And I don't mean buying foods during dates, I mean randomly you can buy them when alone from the counter guy.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the answers.
Another question I can't seem to find the answer ANYWHERE, not even on the updated full walkthrough: What does buying the expensive drink at the bar achieve (if anything at all). It's only available when Lawrence is also in town, you can buy it from the barman for 12k. And how do I get VIP access to the underground bar? Is this related?
In general, I don't see much point of buying the foods from places such as the cafe as well. And I don't mean buying foods during dates, I mean randomly you can buy them when alone from the counter guy.
It was mentioned before.

The 12k is to make Lawrence go away tomorrow, so you can go do something for a day with Kana, like the weekends.

The VIP area used to allow you to peak on Kana when she's whoring herself out in pre-1.0. But that's no longer the case.

Flaiv

Reputation score
It was mentioned before.

The 12k is to make Lawrence go away tomorrow, so you can go do something for a day with Kana, like the weekends.

The VIP area used to allow you to peak on Kana when she's whoring herself out in pre-1.0. But that's no longer the case.
Thanks and sorry I must have missed it. I read a bunch of the thread but I confess I didn't read all 28 pages.
A shame they decided to remove it. Watching her whore herself live sounds real nice for a change, since we usually see the actions afterwards through the dream, or through the security cameras which is technically also the past because of the space-time rift of the dungeons. I really like games with brothels and girls being corrupted and eventually working there in general.

ChronoTrigg

Reputation score
Uh guys so far I fail to see the purpose of disassembling inverted tarot cards because the upright cards I gain from them are much weaker than the original inverted cards. I.e. a good inverted chariot can easily give 40+ stats in atk and def, while the best upright card I got only gave 30+ in atk and def, and some unnecessary stats like hp and mp.

Gonna stab a WIP walkthrough here, focusing on pure route since ntr is easy:
Edit: Walkthrough completed, will edit if people need more info or something.

Few Notes:
-17:00-18:00 is usually free period(except for some events), which you can do stuff (unique stuff includes calling Kana to help out ghost hunting at night)
-Food is at 18:00-19:00, happens at ramen or maid shop
-19:00~ you can do free maps in other cities, though be careful since ntr events still advance
-19:00-22:00 are periods where Kana roams, the passerby will tell you where she is in each map
-22:00~ is deep night = free period, but most facility will be locked and cannot do city clear (Helpful tip: If you got nothing to do at 21:XX, you can enter the city clear and bypass this)
-Weekends you can do missions with Kana or help out maid café
-To upgrade your equipment, you have to find netori guy after the mission, which appears at random(usually at night), then get his passkey to his apartment (Expires 1 key a day). If you raise your affection with Kana high enough and have 1200(?) population, you'll be given your own house, in which you can do crafting and stuff there instead
-For status upgrade, you must interact with your laptop at home for 1-3, 4 requires you to find 5 tokens for the demon shop, 5 ???
-Stat priority for MC: MAT>MP>=ATK>DEF>=MDF>>>>>HP(Don't prioritize at all, bath house will increase max by 3 for each visit for 1000)
Stat priority for Kana: ATK>=DEF>MP>HP

Facility Unlocks:
-Café Unlock: Kill a dungeon boss once and it'll unlock the next day.
-Bandage Shop Unlock: Requires 600 population. Talk with guy at the middle side of town, he'll ask you to look for his keys at the old middle side of town. Go there at the free map times to get the key there, report back and he'll give you 10 regular bandages.
-Gym Unlock: Requires 800 population. Talk with the npc at the east side, then hand out flyers on east, center, west to the common npc around the area. Report back about it and it'll unlock the next day.
-AV Shop Unlock: Requires 1200 population. Talk to the guy at west side, then go to old middle side of town and fight the boss in the storage area to get the CD. Report back to the guy then wait a couple of days.
-Hot Spring Unlock: Requires 2400 population. Talk to the old man on the east side of town. Go to the mountains on the weekend with Kana to kill the boss. Report back to the old man.
-Bar Unlock: Think it requires high money and church clear(?)
-Movie Unlock: 1800 population and bar unlocked. Talk to the guy sitting top left, he'll talk about losing something. Go to the mansion during the weekend with Kana and find it in one of the storage rooms in the courtyard. (Above the front gate you came in through)

Haunted House:
-Get rid of all orange ghosts or Kana might get knocked out
-Plan the route door or else Kana will be unpredictable
-Have at least 50% for each room on the route you set Kana to
-Unlock doors only when Kana arrives at the door to track location better
-Recommended route for most exp for Kana, get rid of all adjacent red rooms(orange ghost) and unlock only the purple doors in the path:
-After you killed the boss once, you can enter the building after 17:00. You'll meet a ghost when you enter, chase it to 20, then to camera room, and finally interact with the portal at 15. The next day after 17:00, go to 3 and interact with the portal there.

Hospital:
-Before entering the dungeon, you can tell Kana to wait till 9 AM to take action while you clear the floors to reduce difficulty
-The switch at the preparation area dictates if Kana is going top (green) or bottom (red).
-There are 2 floors to this, you can get the bottom floor map on Monday, top on Sunday(?)
-There are some Kana only doors, meaning you might prefer not increasing the region difficulty as some rooms you cannot enter to reduce room difficulty
-Suggestion with elevator sections is to turn them off after going to top/ bottom floor where Kana is, as she can enter it as well, which makes tracking her difficult
-Kana only goes on red carpet paths, so plan the routes based on that.

Church:
-You are given 5 candles during your trip through the dungeon, which you can light the place up with by interacting with the red fire candles
-Kana will only advance through the dungeon when there's blue candles to advance through

Haunted Mansion:
-Endgame(might be early game for token) dungeon, decrease difficulty with each other dungeon clears
-Progress through the dungeon by defeating the boss at the door of mansion, then pick up the map inside there
-Interact with the masked wall where you got the map in the back of the mansion and interact with the stuff in it for true end
-Fight the circle boss, a ladder will then appear
-Proceed with the underground stuff and you'll win the game

TRUE END CONDITIONS:
1) Have 800 affection with Kana and proceed with all the events (house event can easily be missed, have population around 1800(?) to trigger it)
2) Go through all the dungeon stories that can be accessed from 17:00 - 18:00, each dungeon has 2 of them for a total of 6 (mansion doesn't have any)
3) Find the hidden room in the mansion (In the walkthrough)
4) Do 1-3 and trigger an event where MC is in the park when you sleep, next day you should have an event available in the park with Kana
5) Fight the final boss for true end
Hi, I think i found the way to unlock the 5th status.
This also seems to unlock the 4th one straight away without taking the mysterious item (I didnt even visited the haunted house yet).
When summoned to the dream demon's space, just keep walking down until you see a hidden room. Talking with the demon there would initiate a battle. This boss is quite easy to beat, took me only 4 turns.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh guys so far I fail to see the purpose of disassembling inverted tarot cards because the upright cards I gain from them are much weaker than the original inverted cards. I.e. a good inverted chariot can easily give 40+ stats in atk and def, while the best upright card I got only gave 30+ in atk and def, and some unnecessary stats like hp and mp.
Upright cards will always gain the total stats of the 3 inverted cards you disassembled to create it with. Plus, if you get the right combination, they have extra bonus effects.

ChronoTrigg

Reputation score
Upright cards will always gain the total stats of the 3 inverted cards you disassembled to create it with. Plus, if you get the right combination, they have extra bonus effects.
Oh nice thank you, is there a guide somewhere about card combination, or is there any rule of thumb that I can follow, or must I do it through trial and error?

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh nice thank you, is there a guide somewhere about card combination, or is there any rule of thumb that I can follow, or must I do it through trial and error?
Trial and error, there aren't much though.
Tarot Cards:
Tank + Power + ? = Emperor (Kana solo search efficiency +20%, shield durability 20%)
Tank + Justice + ? = Reaper (When equipped, auto-combat attack+50%, defense-20%)
Power + Control + ? = Justice (Card attack and defense+20%, Shield durability+20%)
Mage + Priestess + ? = Lover (Recovery rate+50%、Exorcism rate+50%)
World + Fool + ? = Hanging Man (Card defense+30%、Recovery speed+100%)
Sun + Moon + ? = World (Kana solo search efficiency+20%, Card basic attribute+20%)
? = any card

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Chariot + Strength + ? = Emperor (Kana solo search efficiency +20%, shield durability 20%)
Chariot + Justice + ? = Reaper (When equipped, auto-combat attack+50%, defense-20%)
Strength + Temperance + ? = Justice (Card attack and defense+20%, Shield durability+20%)
Mage + Priestess + ? = Lover (Recovery rate+50%、Exorcism rate+50%)
World + Fool + ? = Hanging Man (Card defense+30%、Recovery speed+100%)
Sun + Moon + ? = World (Kana solo search efficiency+20%, Card basic attribute+20%)

The combination should be right... Some words might be off since this was based on my translation and the official translation used different words. For the most part it should be correct.

ChronoTrigg

Reputation score
Uh I don't know where I went wrong. I already cleared the hospital (both upper level and basement) and the church for several times already but the story event (hide and seek event) just doesn't appear at all. 3 weeks already in in-game time haha. I also couldn't find any guide related to this.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh I don't know where I went wrong. I already cleared the hospital (both upper level and basement) and the church for several times already but the story event (hide and seek event) just doesn't appear at all. 3 weeks already in in-game time haha. I also couldn't find any guide related to this.
What's hide-and-seek event? You mean the ghost girl you have to chase around?

ChronoTrigg

Reputation score
Yeah the event with the ghost girl. I already finished the 2 events at the mansion, but then they stopped appearing completely.

ChronoTrigg

Reputation score
Since you posted War-Hammer stuff, I present you Kana the emperor haha. Strongest card so far.
Emperor Kana.PNG

ChronoTrigg

Reputation score
Yeah the event with the ghost girl. I already finished the 2 events at the mansion, but then they stopped appearing completely.
Hmm I solved this problem. Just need to clear the church and hospital quickly (not sure exactly how quick, I just went straight to the boss room and teleported Kana there).
Still have trouble with true end. Kana's affection is 815, I cleared all 6 events with the ghost girl, already found the hidden room and interacted with everything inside. No park event as stated in the guide at page 9 of this thread.

There are 2 things that could have caused this, but I cant be sure:
- I accidentally defeated the house boss inside the family house and spawned the staircase to the normal end boss.
- I didn't finished the requirements stated in page 9 in the correct sequence? I discovered the hidden room accidentally even before arriving here and interacted with everything inside, then cleared all ghost girl stories, then got Kana's affection to 800. So I finished step 3, then step 2, then step 1.

Can someone confirm these things for me? What is causing me to not be able to get the park event for true end?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
After the two in the first house, the next two events are in the church and the last two are in the hospital.

You have to walk around the church, find her few times before the black portal appears in one of the rooms.