What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

chinh0102

Reputation score
Anyone know how to trigger Sex scene in Kana's inn with Laurence? 1000 affection and how much submission ?

LinkR34

Reputation score
I'm playing on easy mode, and I'm trying to get all recollection scenes, but Kana reached level 5 and now she kills every enemy she encounters (even without weapons and armor).... what can I do? I tried modifying values with saveeditor online but no luck........ (I'm on version 1.1)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm playing on easy mode, and I'm trying to get all recollection scenes, but Kana reached level 5 and now she kills every enemy she encounters (even without weapons and armor).... what can I do? I tried modifying values with saveeditor online but no luck........ (I'm on version 1.1)
if you clear the site, the enemy scales in difficulty. you probably just need to win a bunch of times till they get strong enough to dunk on kana again

LinkR34

Reputation score
if you clear the site, the enemy scales in difficulty. you probably just need to win a bunch of times till they get strong enough to dunk on kana again
By clearing the site you mean defeating the boss? or just the other enemies

omegashinryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
By clearing the site you mean defeating the boss? or just the other enemies
beating the boss. defeating the regular dungeons is supposed to make the final boss weaker, since it spends its power into buffing the dungeons you clear.
If you're on NG+, also use the cursed card.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The new game sucked, the dev was lazy and wanted a money injection. Not really surprising given he left this H game in a half assed state as well in a sense despite the huge promise it showed. He needs some help, doubtlessly he's getting complacent with the freebie money he's getting off the interesting art style and concepts he's making, half baked or otherwise and needs to get more self control to finish them properly.

pacediyy

Reputation score
From Nebel Geisterjager, after receiving the message, that she got hurt and I should go help her, where is the alley??

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From Nebel Geisterjager, after receiving the message, that she got hurt and I should go help her, where is the alley??
There are a number of places she might be. If you do not find her within the 30min of the call, she will get sexually assaulted by Lawrence. She is somewhere in the city streets area. But there's 3 streets areas. There's also the back area of the park.