What's new

Because when I get bored, I get stupid

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Because when I get bored, I get stupid

If she still wants to sleep over after that, just put on a pink bunny costume, with lingerie over the top of it that should scare her away.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

you know what happens when you correct me Dark...
I-I said nothing. Absolutely nothing.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I only listed her cup size because it's ridiculous.

I already know that she wants to raep me. My problems with the idea of having sex with this person are numerous. 1) She has lots of sex, and I don't want to risk getting something, even with a condom. 2) Her longest relationship has been all of three months, and I look for a bit more longevity than that. 3) She's more or less the only friend I have (funny story that one) right now, besides one who lives on the other side of the country, and I don't want to fuck up our friendship by bringing up the pink elephant sitting on the couch.

My original plan was to sit on the couch all night playing Fable 2, since I don't sleep anyway.

And my sheets are clean! :p

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

if you rape her you'll be fine, because as we all know the rapist never catches anything off their victim.

as for the bewbs... pics or it didn't happen (this is the internet after all)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait..... what?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well i've never ever heard of rapists catching anything, have you? my god cousin has a rape baby but i've never heard one of my friends come up and go man i was raping this chick last night and i think i got some nasty clap off her skanky ass. although that begs the question of why they where raping a skank

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A story ending you with only 2 friends? Doesn't sound very funny :(

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, actually. But only once. Usually they spread more than they get. That's a good question.

It's hilarious, I promise. Because it's completely ridiculous what my best friend did to me. Though, he never was much of a friend to begin with......

Lurker
Reputation score

Girls are troublesome. Kishimoto hit the nail on the head with Shikamarus favorite line.

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

A story ending you with only 2 friends? Doesn't sound very funny :(
Yeah. He needs to murder the other two to put in the punchline.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

What did he do?

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sleep in your bed with you in it?

And don't worry, we're not one of those boards that goes "I don't believe you, enjoy your hand".
I am.

PICS NAO OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Archfiend

Lurker
Reputation score

I already know that she wants to raep me. My problems with the idea of having sex with this person are numerous. 1) She has lots of sex, and I don't want to risk getting something, even with a condom. 2) Her longest relationship has been all of three months, and I look for a bit more longevity than that. 3) She's more or less the only friend I have (funny story that one) right now, besides one who lives on the other side of the country, and I don't want to fuck up our friendship by bringing up the pink elephant sitting on the couch.
1) Have sex with her and use a condom ("even with a condom..." don't be a pussy, that shit's legit.)
2) Video tape it (if she's bi, she might be into that sort of thing.)
3) Post highlights.
4) ???
5) Profit!

Just don't get attached to her. Stay fuck-buddies - it's a beautiful thing. More importantly, some of us AREN'T getting laid right now, so you have an OBLIGATION to take one for the team.

Be the goddamn batman.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What did he do?
He was staying in my house for two months for free under the conditions that he not leave the door open, not bring people to my house when I'm not there, not bring people I don't know there at all, not eat all my food, and not have sex in my house because I don't want to wash the stink out of an entire room.
I come home one Monday afternoon to find both doors open, 3 people in my room playing Guitar Hero (2 of whom I didn't know) and he's in the attic having sex with a 16 year old.
There's a long history before that of him being a manipulative parasitic asshole that I can't put into context on the internet.
And most of my friends were also friends with him, so they all stopped talking to me. :/

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow what an asshole Sadly I have to go to work cause other wise i'd be voicing an nice long rant about the guy...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

if taking one for the team means getting syphilis then i'm not sure its worth it. fuck buddies is definitely fun and as good a situation as can be hoped for but its not worth STDs (and its not really like you can just pop THAT question either, "yeah, so do you have any communicable diseases? Just I'd really like to stick my meat stick in you but I'm concerned that just touching you might give me aids and wanted to be sure. also i'm not going to date you this will be just sex").

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As long as you know you have it having syphillis isn't too bad as you just take some antibiotics before it makes you sterile.

Oh no wait, that's chlamydia. You don't want syphillis.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

my point is that sex is not worth syphilis. even if she has FF cups.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

>.> Other than what Nunu said...

I guess I'm such a hopeless romantic because i won't have sex with anyone unless i love them. *snuggles her almost Fiancee*
But being fuckbuddies with someone? I dunno that just strikes me as callous, and possible amoral. >.> So, I'd advise don't do that xD

Tell her that you really just want to be friends with her. Be firm, yet don't say something stupid to chase her off, since she is a friend