What's new

ACT Ci-En Fantia Active Vore Ryona [beebee工房] 復讐の夜霧 / Revenge of Yagiri

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to start the game. It always tells me it can't find MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll. I already checked if I have the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ and the .dll files are there. Anybody knows what is causing this problem?
Just out of curiosity, are you running Windows or a VM like WINE?

MasterDode

Reputation score
Do not do this. If you're going to uninstall something as entrenched in your system as Visual C++ do it through the uninstall menu so everything is removed properly, not just the .dlls but all files, registry and system information related to them as well.

The Uninstaller does not work.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Solution for dll problem that worked for me: install all ms visual from 2005 to 2015 BOTH x64 and x 86. Every. Single. One.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
:rolleyes: There seems to be an on-going contest here on how stupid solution can you come up with...
I'm with super_slicer on this, the solution proposed by MasterDode stinks and also suggests their computer's biggest problem is its user.
Kind of curios though what was the problem in the genuine cases - my first set of guesses would be 32/64 mismatches...(though, IIRC Pixel Game Maker *is* a 64bit program, so the proper runtimes should already be around...)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unless wasm blobs are arch-dependent, what MV/MZ *make* isn't; their loaders and node-webkit backend is another matter.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...Not really...
What I argued against is the phrasing 'RPG Maker MV (not sure about MZ) that *can make*'. Standard MV/MZ js core files (all that aren't wasm blobs) are platform independent, json files in Data/ which (besides plugins.js) are the only thing that MV/MZ actually produces are just one more abstraction level over those, so unless the author puts something arch-dependent in the inline scripts or uses arch-dependent plugin (AFAIK among the most commonly used plugins there aren't any arch-dependent), those still count as independent.

So, the only thing left is the node-webkit backend and its Game.exe loader, neither is *produced* by MV/MZ, just being a part of it.

MasterDode

Reputation score
:rolleyes: There seems to be an on-going contest here on how stupid solution can you come up with...
I'm with super_slicer on this, the solution proposed by MasterDode stinks and also suggests their computer's biggest problem is its user.
Kind of curios though what was the problem in the genuine cases - my first set of guesses would be 32/64 mismatches...(though, IIRC Pixel Game Maker *is* a 64bit program, so the proper runtimes should already be around...)
A solution isn't stupid if it works

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
...Not really...
What I argued against is the phrasing 'RPG Maker MV (not sure about MZ) that *can make*'. Standard MV/MZ js core files (all that aren't wasm blobs) are platform independent, json files in Data/ which (besides plugins.js) are the only thing that MV/MZ actually produces are just one more abstraction level over those, so unless the author puts something arch-dependent in the inline scripts or uses arch-dependent plugin (AFAIK among the most commonly used plugins there aren't any arch-dependent), those still count as independent.

So, the only thing left is the node-webkit backend and its Game.exe loader, neither is *produced* by MV/MZ, just being a part of it.
"Semantics" that 95% of the people won't/can't care about.

and the point was that even if the Maker are/can be run as 64-bit, they can still "make" 32-bit games or even non-Windows ports in some cases.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
all right, on to more relevant discussion. new post from dev

there's a plan to update stage 1 for new mechanic: wall hanging
there's also some preview animation for the mud man that you encounter at stage 3, seems good looking
as for next demo, he plan to release update last minute of new year, what an amazing new year gift it would be

heheheyheyhey!

Reputation score
pssstt, maybe, just maybe. since it's still demo and very VERY early stage of development, it doesn't exist? and have not been implemented?
i mean the latest post by dev is him talking about how he gonna design the new stage 3 boss
Sorry for my inappropriate comment, thought my save was bugged somehow

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Free demo is a nice diversion. Every enemy has a rape animation which is decently done, and the stage itself is short and easily finished.

Not sure why no one mentioned dash can be done mid-air and she's invincible during the dash motion. Invincibility frames end when she finishes. She can't do it when she's pregnant (nor can she do her regular attack combo). Dash makes the ogre enemies and the stage boss a pushover since it's so easy to dash through their attacks or charge and then attack from behind once on the other side. Arrows can be dashed through, or struck down in mid-flight using the attack combo.

When she's pregnant (maybe with low health), enemies will drop everything and rush her to rape her while she's pregnant.

Escaping from attempted rape uses up a little of the SP gauge, so players will need to be careful not to use too many special attacks when her costume is ripped.

Not in a massive hurry to see the latest paid demo stages, but if the developer releases more stages for free I'm happy to take what's on offer.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Really like what I've seen so far, one thing i hope gets added at some point is...well, quicker movement. Except for the dash, moving through the map feels really sluggish. But even if it doesn't get that ever, I'll still look forward to updates for this. Animations are neat, Yagiri's design checks a lot of my boxes, so I'm game.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Game runs slow as balls because it's made on PGM (pixel game maker). A trade-off of simplicity vs absolutely garbage performance for moderately sized maps and up.

Still looking forward to more content from this though, the sprite resolution is gigantic compared to the normal standards of pixel H-games, plus there's pregnancy and other fun debuffs like huge tits to eventually enjoy. I'll still buy this once it's out to support the art and animated content, but only to play through once.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
new post from dev:
introducing new enemy, rock..... a rock golem?
also he trying to explain how he want to add more animation and effect for Yagiri movement but it will make the game slow. i blame the stupid engine