What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 脅迫無双パッチ | Homeguard 2 Unparalleled Threat Patch (RJ270166)

Eterai

Reputation score
RJ270166_img_main.jpg

So I had a lot of fun playing Yugifan's translation of Homeguard 2 and later learned that he wouldn't translate the newest DLC, thus (with his translation as a basis) I decided to do a similar partial on the latest patch.
I couldn't fuse all the folders together like Yugi's translation and make it work without an .xp3 file, so this is just a translation of patch 5 for the combined game. It will work if you simply overwrite your patch5.xp3 file in your game folder. This is assuming you have the base game and all 4 DLCs combined with it already since I am not linking the game in it's entirety.

Here is the link to the game thread with all the other links and with a proper layout:
https://ulmf.org/threads/beruzebubu-beelzebub-2-homeguard-2-rj228459.12572/

I completed most of the buttons I could find: Menus, Items, Statuses, etc, short phrases.
I don't know JP, so I didn't wanna butcher any of the scenes and left them as such.

• Kozue's Wiretapping scenes in the gallery is not accessible, the option beneath it overlaps for some reason. I could not find any reason that this was happening. I was careful to check over any code I could have broken but nothing was out of the ordinary.
  • Half the Main Menu is untranslated since I could not locate where to change it.
  • The options to climax inside/outside are untranslated due to not being able to locate where to edit it. (Although they all follow the same standard - Top: In | Bottom: Out)
  • Timers don't say XX:00 due to the coding set up for only 2 integers of Hours and Minutes. If I made it add the :00, then the half hour options would look like so 2:00:30. Japanese can use hour for the entire hour, whereas we only use "O'Clock" for the exact hour, thus we would need 3 integers for the Hour, O'Clock, and Minutes, which is not set up and I am unable to add it myself.

If you find any other options I missed, I'll try to fix it and update it.
If you know how to fix the issues I can't, I'd really appreciate the help.
If you wanna try translating any scenes, I can help you out except with the actual direct translation so feel free to PM me.

Here is the for the .xp3 file.

P.S. I am also doing the same type of translation for Beelzebub's newest game [d_164695] and Peroroncino's [RJ220365]. Names are damn hard to translate so I could really use some help.

Edit 2: Thank you, slicer!

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to translations, you'll need to put the proper prefixes on yourself.

darksshades

Reputation score
P.S. I am also doing the same type of translation for Beelzebub's newest game [d_164695] and Peroroncino's [RJ220365]. Names are damn hard to translate so I could really use some help.
Err... let me stop you there. I did an interface patch for this one already a while back(never posted here as I never knew interface patches were a thing here before). Peroroncino's Boukensha no Yado

Please feel free to use it if you ever want to make a full translation

PS: Another random interface patch I did for a doujin was for Makenshi Leanne 1

OP
Eterai

Eterai

Reputation score
Err... let me stop you there. I did an interface patch for this one already a while back(never posted here as I never knew interface patches were a thing here before). Peroroncino's Boukensha no Yado

Please feel free to use it if you ever want to make a full translation
Oh shit, thanks, man! The part I was having issues with was the pictures since I've never edited pics before.. Most of the item and monster translations are pretty close to what I got, too, besides the few that I localized (like Holy Falcon Foie Grass, turns out it's a liver dish, plus the pic looks like a liver, so I put Horus Liver, instead).

ordeup2

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Is there any way to play the game without the giant mosaic? Its just way too big T_T

OP
Eterai

Eterai

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Is there any way to play the game without the giant mosaic? Its just way too big T_T
Giant mosaic? You mean the censorship? Nothing I can do about that, idk how to edit pictures.

Dragantis

Reputation score
Only way to remove censorship is make Kagura Games or Mangagamer localize it for English speaking player.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
View attachment 30302

So I had a lot of fun playing Yugifan's translation of Homeguard 2 and later learned that he wouldn't translate the newest DLC, thus (with his translation as a basis) I decided to do a similar partial on the latest patch.
I couldn't fuse all the folders together like Yugi's translation and make it work without an .xp3 file, so this is just a translation of patch 5 for the combined game. It will work if you simply overwrite your patch5.xp3 file in your game folder. This is assuming you have the base game and all 4 DLCs combined with it already since I am not linking the game in it's entirety.

Here is the link to the game thread with all the other links and with a proper layout:
https://ulmf.org/threads/beruzebubu-beelzebub-2-homeguard-2-rj228459.12572/

I completed most of the buttons I could find: Menus, Items, Statuses, etc, short phrases.
I don't know JP, so I didn't wanna butcher any of the scenes and left them as such.

• Kozue's Wiretapping scenes in the gallery is not accessible, the option beneath it overlaps for some reason. I could not find any reason that this was happening. I was careful to check over any code I could have broken but nothing was out of the ordinary.
  • Half the Main Menu is untranslated since I could not locate where to change it.
  • The options to climax inside/outside are untranslated due to not being able to locate where to edit it. (Although they all follow the same standard - Top: In | Bottom: Out)
  • Timers don't say XX:00 due to the coding set up for only 2 integers of Hours and Minutes. If I made it add the :00, then the half hour options would look like so 2:00:30. Japanese can use hour for the entire hour, whereas we only use "O'Clock" for the exact hour, thus we would need 3 integers for the Hour, O'Clock, and Minutes, which is not set up and I am unable to add it myself.

If you find any other options I missed, I'll try to fix it and update it.
If you know how to fix the issues I can't, I'd really appreciate the help.
If you wanna try translating any scenes, I can help you out except with the actual direct translation so feel free to PM me.

Here is the for the .xp3 file.

Edit 2: Thank you, slicer!
Works great dude, stellar job! Only down side is I think cheats aren't available as compared to Yugifan's version.

jod

Reputation score
@Eterai Yugifan's original links are dead. Any chance you have them somewhere and could reupload?

kurosito

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Any walktrough?

OnoyCV

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. Multiple offenses. 2 week ban.
Anybody know how to get the Aya ending as well as the one you need a Hypno save to unlock as those 2 are the only endings I still have not unlocked. I tread following a guide translated via Goggle Translate but no matter I did I could not get the Aya Ending at least or get ditection on how to register a Hypno save to Jitaku Keibiin 2. Anyone know?