What's new

ADV [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 / Homeguard 2 (RJ228459)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So it's sold as expansion.

According to DLSite, this update include more scenes for the previous heroines, new heroine, group sex scene, and more endings.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it's sold as expansion.

According to DLSite, this update include more scenes for the previous heroines, new heroine, group sex scene, and more endings.
Thanks for clarification, we need the updated base game also to be able to link it with the expansion, also 1 gb the patch while the game is 627 lol, some good stuff must be in there then.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Is it just me or the save data we use from the base game can't be used in this new expansion :/.

Edit: nvm, it can

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I must be doing something wrong.. i can't use my save.
I know that you need to bring the patch to the original to have all 3-targets.
Or is there 1 with the updated main / Main + patch?

Mayonist

Reputation score
I must be doing something wrong.. i can't use my save.
I know that you need to bring the patch to the original to have all 3-targets.
Or is there 1 with the updated main / Main + patch?
You just need to copy paste the patch2.xp3 from the expansion to the main game folder.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to get the kitchen empty so I can drug the food. I've set the alarms to 19:00 for everyone but somehow the maid will still be there when I go in. Has anyone gotten it to work?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can't seem to get the kitchen empty so I can drug the food. I've set the alarms to 19:00 for everyone but somehow the maid will still be there when I go in. Has anyone gotten it to work?
You have to set all of the girl's clock, to be safe. I tried 18:30 and it worked, not sure if 19:00 works. It might depend on which girl will be helping the maid cook on any particular day but just set all of them to be safe.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Still no good unfortunately, I'm wondering if something is bugged on my end.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think I can wait much more without translation... Any alternatives such as a text hooker in specific or something? (I use mainly ITH + Aggregator combo for almost anything, don't know if that can hook this engine lines. So I'm asking before downloading the game)

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think I can wait much more without translation... Any alternatives such as a text hooker in specific or something? (I use mainly ITH + Aggregator combo for almost anything, don't know if that can hook this engine lines. So I'm asking before downloading the game)
Works fine with ITH

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got any clues on how to get to the scary weird actual storyline of this one? I remember playing the first one and the vanilla endings and the true ending were vastly different. Or did the author drop the sixth sense, last minute, revelation kind of ending for this one. I kind of liked that about the first one.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tested it already. Been playing for a while now. As expected of a machine translation, text is comprehensible but at the same time is not (duh). Only problem I'm having so far is that ITH does not hook item descriptions for some reason. Any help with that?

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i might need at least a partial translation for this especially for the items or and choices , hope someone does it

OP
F

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a small update to the expansion that fixes a bug involving two scenes not showing up (both aphrodisiac related I believe).

Mayonist

Reputation score
Hey guys. not sure but, is this mean they are currently working for the new expansion?.
Guess if they did, we didnt get the maid yet but it will be the 2nd little sister which named "Kozue-chan".

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yes they are working on a new patch, there is no date but maybe in 1-2 months will be out, they post news every friday