What's new

ADV [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 / Homeguard 2 (RJ228459)

Mayonist

Reputation score
oh boi, didnt realize the new DLC is already up

OP
F

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe the new character is either a younger Kozue from or Kozue's daughter, so that's neat. In any case, his blog implied it was loli.

I have not played it yet but likely will have a good chunk of time on Wednesday.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I realize it's not the same game (its thread appears to be MIA, can't imagine why /s), but I had a burning question for those with a better understanding of Japanese and/or someone who might've kept up with Beelzebub news: what happened to what I assume was going to be an expansion for the train molestation game? They showed images of a new character back in March/April of 2018 (i.e. a little over a year ago), but I haven't seen any mention of it since then. Was there ever any official word on its current state? The fact that this game is getting DLC has me fearing that they've scrapped that content and moved on.

Dragantis

Reputation score
@elusi To be honest they just quietly removed all info they could about this DLC. Few month ago they put info that DLC will come out in march. Not long after it dissapear again, I belive it wasn't even a week before they took it down. I think that they have so much problem with unity engine that they can't fix the game. Also they can't focus on it because they have no big enough budget for it.

Mayonist

Reputation score
@elusi To be honest they just quietly removed all info they could about this DLC. Few month ago they put info that DLC will come out in march. Not long after it dissapear again, I belive it wasn't even a week before they took it down. I think that they have so much problem with unity engine that they can't fix the game. Also they can't focus on it because they have no big enough budget for it.
a shame, that game is good too..

I believe the new character is either a younger Kozue from or Kozue's daughter, so that's neat. In any case, his blog implied it was loli.

I have not played it yet but likely will have a good chunk of time on Wednesday.
I'm waiting for the maid one, but oh well, atleast we got something to do this weekend.

scourged

Reputation score
Tried treating this expansion like the first, where I moved *only* the patch3.xp3 file to my main game directory. I cannot find the new girl at all on day 2 and her face does not appear in the top right but the other three girls appear to be working. I've never gotten this game working properly.

If anyone has gotten the typical downloads to work for them, describe what you did to get the new girl in a main game.

Dragantis

Reputation score
Tried treating this expansion like the first, where I moved *only* the patch3.xp3 file to my main game directory. I cannot find the new girl at all on day 2 and her face does not appear in the top right but the other three girls appear to be working. I've never gotten this game working properly.

If anyone has gotten the typical downloads to work for them, describe what you did to get the new girl in a main game.
Just put all patch file in game folder, but be sure to not overwrite any file. Rename patch file name to patch3 and patch4. Now you should have in game folder patch2.xp3(572mb), patch3.xp3(1kb), patch4(732mb).xp3. Now you should have working game withnew girl and old girls. the new girl show up when there is 2 day remaining around 17 hour.

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No one has full save? Game is hard without translation.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Atlast! next one is the maid ^^

Mayonist

Reputation score
Yeah, atleast she has twintail~

Edit :
blog_190712

Man I thought she going to have a fierce aura without the sprite.

Last edited:

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the pacth with the maid has anounced for 7/23 (Tue) for FANZA, 7/24 (Wed) for DLSITE maid.jpg

OP
F

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maid DLC is out as of now.

Infireus

Reputation score
Won't lie. I'm really enjoying this game. The fact that they keep adding characters is just extra icing xD

Speaking of which, anyone have any idea if they'll be adding any more?

Last edited:

1qwerty

Reputation score
welp i got the maid bad ending. Anyone got any clue how to get the good ending?