What's new

ADV [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 / Homeguard 2 (RJ228459)

Mayonist

Reputation score
Well there is a guide but afaik its in Japanese. The link is in page 1.
There information to obtain the ending, sex scene, and individual schedule.
Walkthrough in Japanese here... I'll try to translate some of it later.
Walkthrough for the mother and black haired sister :
The maid :
Blue haired sister :
Blue haired sister's friend :

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well there is a guide but afaik its in Japanese. The link is in page 1.
There information to obtain the ending, sex scene, and individual schedule.

Walkthrough for the mother and black haired sister :
The maid :
Blue haired sister :
Blue haired sister's friend :
Trying to make sense of this after i google-translated it feels like I'm trying to crack the Da Vinci Code.
Still, thanks anyway, it's pointing me towards things.

Currently i'm trying to make sense of the Whisky bonbon event with the guest character.

[Treetop Appearance] Treetops appear
from 18:00 on Thursday.
Sleep in the 2F room.

[Treetop voyeur] At
19:00, place whiskey bonbons (purchased items) on thetreetop.
If you do not do this, be warned that you will be arrested END in the cabin voyeur.
On Friday, there will be Rena and Maid in the kitchen, so set an alarm clock in advance.

[Tips for treetop capture]
Photograph of treetop (can increase the threat level of treetop)
"Monsters from 19:00 to 19:30 are sneak shot with a video camera
and investigated in the library after that"
I figure 'treetop' is a failed translation of the character's name, so it says she arrives at 18 on thursday (true) and sleeps in the guest room. Sure.

At 19 you put the bonbons in her food, but you have to distract two people first.
Sure, did that.

Now "monsters from 19:00 to 19:30" is the bit tripping me up. At 19 to 1930, she's eating dinner, as far as I can tell. There's nothing to take pictures of, either in the dining room, in her bedroom or in the library.

I can't find out her scheduled between 19:30 and 22:00 in a friday, and if I nap, the game ends.
I figured that that was just me running out of time, but no, there's supposed to be a Saturday too, right?

Is this what the guide means by 'arrest END'? but it put the bonbons in her food, so... that should have been avoided.
Do I need to blackmail her first?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The guide for the main plot is equally nonsensical.

[Shiho end]Do not insult Rena who insults
Shiho in the doggy style[Rena end]
Do notinsultShiho who insultRena in cowgirl position<View the Reina diary>Go to the maid room at 21:00 on Monday Required)
Is this saying that if I don't fuck Rena she'll fuck Shiho herself? Or that unlocking doggystyle is a prerequesite for getting specific endings?

I guess the most important question is 'how do I find the diaries' and what happens late at night in the maid's room?'

Mayonist

Reputation score
Now "monsters from 19:00 to 19:30" is the bit tripping me up. At 19 to 1930, she's eating dinner, as far as I can tell. There's nothing to take pictures of, either in the dining room, in her bedroom or in the library.

I can't find out her scheduled between 19:30 and 22:00 in a friday, and if I nap, the game ends.
I figured that that was just me running out of time, but no, there's supposed to be a Saturday too, right?

Is this what the guide means by 'arrest END'? but it put the bonbons in her food, so... that should have been avoided.
Do I need to blackmail her first?
【梢盗撮】
【梢攻略のヒント】
梢の写真(梢の脅迫レベルをUPできる)
"月曜日19:00~19:30の図書室をビデオカメラで盗撮する
上記後図書室で調査する"
This right?
That doesn't mean "monster", its mean "monday" xd.
You need to go to the library and set the camera there, review it, and the search the library to find an item. (Probably Kozue's ("Treetop") photo)
You know our blue-haired sister is her friend and she usually go to the library right, maybe she has Kozue's photo and put it somewhere in library.
I don't really read the story so I only understand like 10% of it xd.

The guide for the main plot is equally nonsensical.
Is this saying that if I don't fuck Rena she'll fuck Shiho herself? Or that unlocking doggystyle is a prerequesite for getting specific endings?
I guess the most important question is 'how do I find the diaries' and what happens late at night in the maid's room?'
You talking about this right? "陵辱" is not Insult.
It does said insult in google translated though but what the game mean is violate probably.
The nonsensical one is the google translate one xd atleast for Japanese.
【志保エンド】
志保を後背位で陵辱する
玲奈を陵辱しない

【玲奈エンド】
玲奈を騎乗位で陵辱する
志保を陵辱しない
<玲奈の日記を見る>
月曜21:00にメイド部屋に行く(ビデオ所持必須)
水曜22:00にメイド部屋に行く(ビデオ所持必須)
当主部屋で室内調査
メイド部屋を室内調査(小さな鍵を入手)
当主部屋で室内調査(玲奈の日記を見る)

"【志保エンド】
志保を後背位で陵辱する
玲奈を陵辱しない"
means you need to do this guide to achieve [Shiho's Ending] ;
-Do a doggystyle sex with Shiho.
-Don't fuck Reina.
That's it.

"【玲奈エンド】
玲奈を騎乗位で陵辱する
志保を陵辱しない
<玲奈の日記を見る>
当主部屋で室内調査
メイド部屋を室内調査(小さな鍵を入手)
当主部屋で室内調査(玲奈の日記を見る)[/SPOILER]"
This is the 2nd ending you can get in the base game for [Reina], need to do the following ;
-Do a cowgirl sex with Reina.
-Don't fuck Shiho.
<Read the diary> (Below this are the step to get the diary)
!Monday 21PM go to the maid's room. (required a video cam)
!Wednesday 22PM go to the maid's room. (required a video cam)
!Search item in old man's office.
!Search item in maid's room. (You will find a small key)
!Search item in old man's office once more. (Diary get)

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
【梢盗撮】
【梢攻略のヒント】
梢の写真(梢の脅迫レベルをUPできる)
"月曜日19:00~19:30の図書室をビデオカメラで盗撮する
上記後図書室で調査する"
This right?
That doesn't mean "monster", its mean "monday" xd.
You need to go to the library and set the camera there, review it, and the search the library to find an item. (Probably Kozue's ("Treetop") photo)
You know our blue-haired sister is her friend and she usually go to the library right, maybe she has Kozue's photo and put it somewhere in library.
I don't really read the story so I only understand like 10% of it xd.

You talking about this right? "陵辱" is not Insult.
It does said insult in google translated though but what the game mean is violate probably.
The nonsensical one is the google translate one xd atleast for Japanese.
【志保エンド】
志保を後背位で陵辱する
玲奈を陵辱しない

【玲奈エンド】
玲奈を騎乗位で陵辱する
志保を陵辱しない
<玲奈の日記を見る>
当主部屋で室内調査
メイド部屋を室内調査(小さな鍵を入手)
当主部屋で室内調査(玲奈の日記を見る)

"【志保エンド】
志保を後背位で陵辱する
玲奈を陵辱しない"
means you need to do this guide to achieve [Shiho's Ending] ;
-Do a doggystyle sex with Shiho.
-Don't fuck Reina.
That's it.

"【玲奈エンド】
玲奈を騎乗位で陵辱する
志保を陵辱しない
<玲奈の日記を見る>
当主部屋で室内調査
メイド部屋を室内調査(小さな鍵を入手)
当主部屋で室内調査(玲奈の日記を見る)[/SPOILER]"
This is the 2nd ending you can get in the base game for [Reina], need to do the following ;
-Do a cowgirl sex with Reina.
-Don't fuck Shiho.
<Read the diary> (Below this are the step to get the diary)
!Monday 21PM go to the maid's room. (required a video cam)
!Wednesday 22PM go to the maid's room. (required a video cam)
!Search item in old man's office.
!Search item in maid's room. (You will find a small key)
!Search item in old man's office once more. (Diary get)

That makes more sense, but why is it telling me what to do on a monday after tellin me what to do on thursday?
Wait, no. those are two events, but the guide doesn't actually say what to do after using the Whiskey bonbons. It just stops after telling you how to get into the kitchen.

Ugh, atleast the main plot one makes more sense. Go to the maid's room, search the old man's office, get his diary.
I figured insult was violate, but the lack of linebreaks in the translation turns it into gibberish.

Edit: Did the Reina route, fucked her loads in cowgirl position, went into the maid's room and filmed her talking. (I guess she said something I could blackmail her over?) and went into the old man's room once.
I didn't find the key in the maid's room, but I think that's because I already had it to start with,from NG+. I found it ages again.
Couldn't get back into the old man's room again. Either he's there, or the door is locked(?) and it just won't let me in.

tried running out the clock anyway in the hope that i'd already triggered all the flags,but I just got the standard fail-ending.

Last edited:

Mayonist

Reputation score
Well I think you just need to set a camera in their room after they drink the whiskey?.
Just like how to get masturbation scene work.

And just to be safe, you should level her obedience to 200+ I guess. First time I got her end is because I only care about the level.

darkmapler

Reputation score
That makes more sense, but why is it telling me what to do on a monday after tellin me what to do on thursday?
Wait, no. those are two events, but the guide doesn't actually say what to do after using the Whiskey bonbons. It just stops after telling you how to get into the kitchen.

Ugh, atleast the main plot one makes more sense. Go to the maid's room, search the old man's office, get his diary.
I figured insult was violate, but the lack of linebreaks in the translation turns it into gibberish.

Edit: Did the Reina route, fucked her loads in cowgirl position, went into the maid's room and filmed her talking. (I guess she said something I could blackmail her over?) and went into the old man's room once.
I didn't find the key in the maid's room, but I think that's because I already had it to start with,from NG+. I found it ages again.
Couldn't get back into the old man's room again. Either he's there, or the door is locked(?) and it just won't let me in.

tried running out the clock anyway in the hope that i'd already triggered all the flags,but I just got the standard fail-ending.
The whiskey is to get her "tipsy/drunk" so that way she doesn't report you for recording her.

You need to get "evidence" to black mail, so a picture or video of her changing or going to the washroom to be able to get started on the black mail.

If I recall, on Thursday, you can use the whiskey at 18:30, you only need to use 1 for her.
But you have to set the alarm for the Aunt and the maid at that time!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well I think you just need to set a camera in their room after they drink the whiskey?.
Just like how to get masturbation scene work.

And just to be safe, you should level her obedience to 200+ I guess. First time I got her end is because I only care about the level.
She has a scene in the lounge where you take upskirts after dinner, and one in her room where she's on the phone to someone. (I might be mixing two events there)

I'm not sure if she just reports you at the end of every day (thurs, fri) unless she's drunk when she goes to bed, or if it's something else.
I got her drunk and got to saturday, but I also had a completely different bad-end that involves her confronting me and me going to prison or something.

If I recall, on Thursday, you can use the whiskey at 18:30, you only need to use 1 for her.
But you have to set the alarm for the Aunt and the maid at that time!
It's that time on any day, when you can dose the food, but I think you need to distract diffrent people on diffrent days.
Even if I dose her though, i'm not sure where the event is supposed to go, unless the phone-call in her room was the objective. Maybe it's something I can blackmail her with like the photo of her kissing a girl, from the library?

I was kind of hoping that if I got her drunk, she'd make a move on Aya or something. I wanted to see some Yuri or a threesome.

SBelmont

Reputation score
Regarding drugging the food, this is whose alarm you need to set for each day to drug the food at 19:00:
Monday: No one
Tuesday: Shiho
Wednesday: Shiho, Rena, Eri
Thursday: No one
Friday: Rena, Eri

I'm not sure if she just reports you at the end of every day (thurs, fri) unless she's drunk when she goes to bed, or if it's something else.
Even if I dose her though, i'm not sure where the event is supposed to go, unless the phone-call in her room was the objective. Maybe it's something I can blackmail her with like the photo of her kissing a girl, from the library?
Whiskey Bourbon only goes into Kozue's food and doesn't cause any event. What it does do is make it so that you won't get the Arrest Ending when spying on Kozue in the Guest Room. There is unfortunately no special yuri/threesome scenes.

You can only get into his room on Thursday between 16:00 and 17:00. If you already have the key from NG+, you can go into the room, investigate, leave, go back in, and investigate again to read the Diary.

Last edited:

darkmapler

Reputation score
Regarding drugging the food, this is whose alarm you need to set for each day to drug the food at 19:00:
Monday: No one
Tuesday: Shiho
Wednesday: Shiho, Rena, Eri
Thursday: No one
Friday: Rena, Eri

Whiskey Bourbon only goes into Kozue's food and doesn't cause any event. What it does do is make it so that you won't get the Arrest Ending when spying on Kozue in the Guest Room. There is unfortunately no special yuri/threesome scenes.

You can only get into his room on Thursday between 16:00 and 17:00. If you already have the key from NG+, you can go into the room, investigate, leave, go back in, and investigate again to read the Diary.
I usually drug everyone around 18:00 or 18::30,and I always set the alarm for Eri and Shiho.

Monday: 18:30
Tues: 18:00
Wed: 18:00
Thurs: 18:30
Friday: 18:00

She has a scene in the lounge where you take upskirts after dinner, and one in her room where she's on the phone to someone. (I might be mixing two events there)

I got her drunk and got to saturday, but I also had a completely different bad-end that involves her confronting me and me going to prison or something.

It's that time on any day, when you can dose the food, but I think you need to distract diffrent people on diffrent days.

I was kind of hoping that if I got her drunk, she'd make a move on Aya or something. I wanted to see some Yuri or a threesome.
In regard of the photo of her on the phone, sometimes you have to interact with them twice in the Lounge for Aya and Kozue / kitchen for Eri and I believe Shiro

I am not sure if this was mentioned before.

But this is the site I used for the time table

Of course i use google translink to English.

Sometimes though there are events which allows the character to be in either spots.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Necroing & off-topic but.... thoughts about beezebulb's new game thats for some reason only on dmm. Hustle Time?

Mayonist

Reputation score
Its already out?. I think there will be no rape in it prob since it is hostess play right.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Honestly, I have had enough of the art of HYPNOFUCK, the chikan game and this game.

I miss the art of Homeguard 1...

New game art not impress me, but at least it bring a new wind to this developer.

Gotta check the game.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is getting ANOTHER patch, coming out on the 22nd.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Younger Sister, Classmate, Maid. Next DLC will be group?

Looking at the list on dmm. There might be a 5th DLC.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Dlc is out, does anyone know how to get the new ending?