What's new

ADV [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 / Homeguard 2 (RJ228459)

vesto008

Reputation score
Can somebody explain how to play? I have END after 6 days and I don't know what should I do..... Thanks!

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can somebody explain how to play? I have END after 6 days and I don't know what should I do..... Thanks!
The game automatically ends 6 days after starting. Your goal is to get to know the girls schedule and put cameras and stuff so you get them doing "things". Once you think you have enough points with a girl, you can blackmail her (or present her with proofs) so you can do the lewderino stuff.

vesto008

Reputation score
The game automatically ends 6 days after starting. Your goal is to get to know the girls schedule and put cameras and stuff so you get them doing "things". Once you think you have enough points with a girl, you can blackmail her (or present her with proofs) so you can do the lewderino stuff.
So I have just 6 days to play...... after end and should start new game again and again?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So I have just 6 days to play...... after end and should start new game again and again?
You can carry items/blackmail points over to get an earlier jump on lewding next loop.

vesto008

Reputation score
I have other question :) maybe somebody know how to play Homeguard? Just their lewding always start from 0:cautious:

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
I have other question :) maybe somebody know how to play Homeguard? Just their lewding always start from 0:cautious:
Get money from old guy until you have enough to buy some camera, then start new game. Try to Black mail the girls from the first day. After 2-3 days you can get more than 100 lewding.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to break into the bathroom while a girl is using it?

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
when you get enough points and the latest expansions, those events happen randomly

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Is it possible to blackmail Yuki during the 1st day as it seems Sayaka is the only one easy to do so in the 1st day even with NG+ same for the aunt. Lastly, does drugging Yuki on 3 separate days unlock the cgs between her and her Green Haired GF?

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Is it possible to blackmail Yuki during the 1st day as it seems Sayaka is the only one easy to do so in the 1st day even with NG+ same for the aunt. Lastly, does drugging Yuki on 3 separate days unlock the cgs between her and her Green Haired GF?
Wrong game I believe. I think you're talking about Homeguard 1.

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
k. sorry. mind giving me the link to it as I'm checking this in firefox which does not have folder bookmark function.

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Also. to save time from searching it mind telling me the step by step way of unlocking the short haired brunnet's diary as I usually keep getting the same ending most of the time if I don't go for Oyakudon probably due to not unlocking it.

SilentWolf603

Reputation score
So I decided to play the homeguard 2 and hypno f, but the text won't show and the cgs render slow or show a blank screen. Can this be fix?

SteakyBoi

Reputation score
Hey I was wondering if people knew where to pickup your amazon orders from? I went to every room as the doorbell rang and didn't pick up anything

OP
F

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey I was wondering if people knew where to pickup your amazon orders from? I went to every room as the doorbell rang and didn't pick up anything
Probably late on this one, but when you order something from Anazon you'll notice that it lists a bunch of different times you can place your order for. You have to show up at the front door very close to that time frame or else the delivery guy will leave, presumably because he has to sign for the package because he doesn't want to risk the girls finding out that he's ordering wiretaps and aphrodisiacs and shit.

Vain Rose

Reputation score
Does this game also have an auto unlock file like Homeguard 1? If yes can anyone upload it.
And on my Jitaku Keibiin 2 directory how many patch files there should be. Is version v1.19.11.19 up to date or am I missing something.
Thank you very much.