What's new

ADV [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 / Homeguard 2 (RJ228459)

darkmapler

Reputation score
anyone got a full save for this? it is quite lengthy
This is my save file, I have most of the CG unlocked besides the video/voice/picture events (it takes a lot of time to get each of them)

I can't seem to get the tree top photo though, the one after the aphrodisiac 2 to show up on the CG gallery.
I got the picture and the recording, but nothing showing up on the Gallery.

I missed a scene with Shiho, just finished and got the save updated.

Attachments

Last edited:

darkmapler

Reputation score
If anyone is interested, I managed to put in a translation for some of the menu and time table.

The patch also changed the prices of the items in the store to make them cheaper.

Just be sure to name the patch the next number after the most recent patch to be able to play.
I haven't managed to go through a whole play through with this patch, so if it gives errors for scripting, I apologize on that.

Attachments

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
I can’t advance day with this patch.
An error occur
Yes. This partial have a problem with "dont advanced day" hack. The unpacked version of Yugifan3 still work without problem though.
I made a new patch without this funtion, hope this will work.
PS: This patch work on full game, ver 1.19.11.19. Original game has patch 2-5.

Attachments

Last edited:

zooi

Lurker
Reputation score
What's the ??? here? In case it could possibly matter at all, I've read through and gotten every ending except what I assume is the one that's a reward for also owning the hypnosis game or whatever.
1582467119146.png

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
What's the ??? here? In case it could possibly matter at all, I've read through and gotten every ending except what I assume is the one that's a reward for also owning the hypnosis game or whatever.
View attachment 29716
It's End - A character from Hypnos F*ck. You can see the condition here:
It does not occur unless you register the work information of .
This ending will take place after 6:30 on Saturday, satisfying the following conditions.
  • Meet Shiri Eri in front of the sister's room, and select the option "Let's Go Later".
  • Vaginal cum shot more than twice
  • I haven't seen

maggio

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hi guys, thank you for your work! Right now I'm using the yugifan version of the game, but i can't find the lasta patch of the game. Can someone help me?

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
Hi guys, thank you for your work! Right now I'm using the yugifan version of the game, but i can't find the lasta patch of the game. Can someone help me?
Find a full game by google, then you can use my patch above.
BTW OVA Episode 1 was out.

OnoyHi

Reputation score
So what is the sequence between the patches? Sister, then Maid and Blue Sisters friend and lastly the latest harem patch?

OnoyHi

Reputation score
So if I have the maid in the title screen that means that I can buy the latest harem patch but it does not seem to work. how do I combine the 2?

Scratch that. Finally seem to get it to work but the patch seems to not work with it so I guess I'll keep my patch folder as i seem to be able to transfer files from the 2 unlike JK1.

By the way. Anyone know the save folder path for JK1?

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
So if I have the maid in the title screen that means that I can buy the latest harem patch but it does not seem to work. how do I combine the 2?

Scratch that. Finally seem to get it to work but the patch seems to not work with it so I guess I'll keep my patch folder as i seem to be able to transfer files from the 2 unlike JK1.

By the way. Anyone know the save folder path for JK1?
Check your version, my English patch work with 1.19.11.19 - the lastest version.
You can find save folder path for JK1 in My document

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Anyone have an idea for getting either ITHVNR or Textractor working with this game? For some reason I can't seem to find the game in the process list.

xckd

Reputation score
Anyone have an idea for getting either ITHVNR or Textractor working with this game? For some reason I can't seem to find the game in the process list.
It should work on Textractor. Did you run the game first and then search for it in the attach to game list? It wont work if you tried it via launch.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
It should work on Textractor. Did you run the game first and then search for it in the attach to game list? It wont work if you tried it via launch.
Nada, the game's .EXE file should be in japanese right?
Edit: Got it working, only took me several months, lol.

Last edited: