What's new

ADV [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 / Homeguard 2 (RJ228459)

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Requesting a save or anything that helps us Japanese-illiterate folks please.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just started Playin this not much different from the 1st one
but..... it seem i cant fuckthe maid n aya except in their rooms....
sigh y did they have to remove the bathroom n toilet sex scenes DX
oh yeah 1 more is there somethin im missin cause i always get 1 end only that old man just die n thats it
i wanna see the maid n aya lewd/pregnant end T_T

1qwerty

Reputation score
Just started Playin this not much different from the 1st one
but..... it seem i cant fuckthe maid n aya except in their rooms....
sigh y did they have to remove the bathroom n toilet sex scenes DX
oh yeah 1 more is there somethin im missin cause i always get 1 end only that old man just die n thats it
i wanna see the maid n aya lewd/pregnant end T_T
I tried searching the japonese forums for answers on how to get it. Seems the requirement is the same for several other endings. We need to find the corpse of the son, to get it we need to read several diaries with contain the info to trigger it. Aswell has the key in the maid room. The body is the cellar btw.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried searching the japonese forums for answers on how to get it. Seems the requirement is the same for several other endings. We need to find the corpse of the son, to get it we need to read several diaries with contain the info to trigger it. Aswell has the key in the maid room. The body is the cellar btw.
.....okay that will take time to look without knowin how many diaries n if that include specific day..... yeah i have no time on me for i only have 2h break b4 i sleep n on days off need to do cleanin n laundrys T_T

Edit: i ot a new end XD by goin at the maids room every hour n fuck her on the mornin(3am] n worse.... she killed everyone includin the MC after havin 1 final sex LOLs

Last edited:

zero130

Reputation score
i can get bad end maid route and wait full save it's hard play:ROFLMAO:

darkmapler

Reputation score
I have a save file, I got most of the scenes, except none of the voice or camera recordings.
The save file starts off at a NG+.

Attachments

lucknomore

Reputation score
Where do you go to collect your ordered items from anazon? I tried the entrance hall, the courtyard and any other location i could think of but nothing seems to trigger the "event".

Mayonist

Reputation score
The next day after you purchase it from the web (if you purchase it on afternoon) or can be at the same day (if you purchase it at morning.), on the time that you pick, and it is in the entrance hall. There should be a bell ringing sound to let you know.

lucknomore

Reputation score
I do hear the doorbell and then keep entering and leaving the entrance hall until the bell stops. Is it possible that the partial translation broke this part?

Mayonist

Reputation score
Hm Idk about that, I don't use the translation.
You could try it without translation I guess and see.

darkmapler

Reputation score
I'm still struggling on trying to get Aya's 2nd ending, does anyone know how to get it?

Mayonist

Reputation score
Based on the walkthrough, the only difference with the 1st end was only you need to cum inside more than 2 times.
And you also need to patch it with hypnos fuck's patch data or something I think.
And there won't be any new CG.

Last edited:

darkmapler

Reputation score
Based on the walkthrough, the only difference with the 1st end was only you need to cum inside more than 2 times.
And you also need to patch it with hypnos fuck's patch data or something I think.
And there won't be any new CG.
which patch would be the hypnos fuck patch data be?
I just want to complete the ending list because having one missing seems to be annoying.

Mayonist

Reputation score
That's what I'm not sure about, I don't do it either xd. I tried putting all of hypnos fuck folder in the Jitaku Keibiin 2 game but it don't do anything. So I kinda gave up.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you tamper with food? I assume you need to arrive at the kitchen at a specific time, and/or mess with the maid's alarm-clock, but I can't seem to figure out the right combo.

Edit: Also, what's up with saves? I removed mine and repalced them with a downloaded set, but nothing changed. My saves are still there to load, and no more of the gallery is unlocked than before.
Where the hell is it even loading saves from, because I just renamed and moved my savedata folder from the game's main installation, and it still loads them perfectly fine.

Last edited:

Mayonist

Reputation score
The choice only appear when there's no people in the kitchen and before they have dinner which is around 6pm I forgot. So yeah, if the maid is in there, you need to set her alarm at around that and ofcourse you need to buy the drugs first.

Maybe you replace the save when you are still ingame?.
Pretty sure its in the main game folder.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The choice only appear when there's no people in the kitchen and before they have dinner which is around 6pm I forgot. So yeah, if the maid is in there, you need to set her alarm at around that and ofcourse you need to buy the drugs first.

Maybe you replace the save when you are still ingame?.
Pretty sure its in the main game folder.
I still don't know about the saves, the game was closed when I swapped the files, but I still didn't unlock anything from the CG, and my saves seemed to be there.

As for the pills tho, I cracked that. I was thinking about it wrong, thinking that you set the alarm late, then show up early and mess with the food before she starts cooking.
Instead you need to wait for her to start, then use the alarms as distractions to make her leave the half-cooked food unattended.

You also need to lure away the Aunt and the Cousin at the same time, because all three cook together. I set my timers for 18:30 or 19:00
The drug-options aren't translated, but top is aphrodisiac, the second is diuretic, third is sleeping pills and last is whiskey bonbons. (The latter doesn't seem to do anything, that I can detect)
it asks how many pills you want to use, but I just used the max each time. IIRC from the first game, 1-2 pills don't do anything, and I didn't want to fuck about.

Tampering with the food is a good way to get the blackmail material that you need during your first run. Especially for the last girl who only shows up on Thursday, since it's damn near impossible to catch her doing anything otherwise.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Hm weird.
That only happened to me because I don't close the game whe I replacing the save gallery and game back then.

The schedule is not always the same, sometime there only the maid in there.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The schedule is not always the same, sometime there only the maid in there.
It might depend on the day, or maybe it's because I was going in at 19:00 instead of 18:30.
Either way, it's safer to set every alarm in the morning so that you don't get stuck with one person blocking you because you didn't expect them.

That aside, is there a guide or something? I keep hitting the bad ending. Sometimes from running out of time, sometimes a day early. (I guess someone I blackmailed came clean and told the head of the house?)

Since I can't hook the game properly, I can't get any hints from the events, but there's something about the aunt leading me to the storeroom (I planted cameras in there every day since I searched it on day 1 and found a pink rotor, so I kept expecting to see a H-event there, but it never happened.)
The maid keeps catching me outside the sisters bedroom, but the options I get don't make sense (Do After/Do Later) and the sister has some sort of event at the library. I never could work out what though.

I found a key in the maid's room, but aside from that all investigation gets me is small amounts of money.
I just get to saturday and get kicked out.
One time I did get the aunt's ending, where you get kicked out and then she comes with you, but other than that, I have no idea.