What's new

ACT [Bio Sapiens] Rabbit Burn (RJ229045)

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't know man, the last few levels are kinda' artificially difficult in the most annoying way.
It's just rng most of the time, just hit as many balls are possible and you might just win in 2-5 turns.
I didn't even cared much about the mechanics at all and scored S on most of the stages.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, that's basically what I did. Just aim for the balls and watch people inexplicably die. Though I'll admit, that rng does seem to play a huge factor

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
Yeah, RNG factor is pretty damn high. There are a few places where you can try to aim the general chaos or use unorthodox strategies (On one you're trapped on one side of a wall with all the girls, and chickening intentionally the first two turns works surprisingly well most of the time). But RNG will both keep said strategies from being effective and also give you wins for doing basically nothing. I love the idea, I love the animation, I hate the mechanics.

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Wasn't this the thread that was a punching bag? I remember this getting alot of hate.

Prick

Reputation score
A bit late but here is the uncensored asset for 1.05. Just replace the one in Rabbit Burn_Data.
This is a dumb way to uncensor unity things so im not sure if it works 100%, looks fine to me at least.
Do you mind sharing the method you used? I tried messing with the mosaics with no success.
I did a comparison between the mosaic field within your share and the one from the vanilla game and found no difference. Just curious.

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do you mind sharing the method you used? I tried messing with the mosaics with no success.
I did a comparison between the mosaic field within your share and the one from the vanilla game and found no difference. Just curious.
I'm assuming you are using AssetBundleExtractor too.
Usually the MosaicField shader does the work to censor stuff, in some simpler games you can just remove the shader and save, but most games you'll get a pink patch of missing texture or a crash.

For this game we can't find the MosaicField shader, all shaders are unamed and only the mosaicfield "Material" can be found. But by viewing the asset data you can see the mosaic shader path ID which is 268.

Go to 268 and mess with some numbers, in this case i changed the block size to 0 from 8. This affects how "thick" the mosaic is, by changing to 0 it is the same as having no mosaic effects.
This only works for some of the unity games. Different developers use it differently, for others you might have to replace the shader with something else or do some drastic changes.

There is a better way to uncensor which simply replaces the assemblycsharp.dll but i have no idea how to do that yet.

Prick

Reputation score
Go to 268 and mess with some numbers, in this case i changed the block size to 0 from 8. This affects how "thick" the mosaic is, by changing to 0 it is the same as having no mosaic effects.
This only works for some of the unity games. Different developers use it differently, for others you might have to replace the shader with something else or do some drastic changes.

There is a better way to uncensor which simply replaces the assemblycsharp.dll but i have no idea how to do that yet.
Same, I've tried the hex editing, and this game in particular has some kind of encryption on the assembly. Maybe it's readable to someone, but to me it looks like a mess.

And yeah, block size is usually the most efficient way to remove a mosaic for unity games which I have already established. (I'm accumulating knowledge on uncensoring games.)
I'm pretty sure the previous version of the game did not have the block size string, and simply had bump scale. Which is why this method didn't work for me.

Btw, there is eight "game objects" which are labeled as mosaics as well. File ID, 1971, 1994, 2086, 2150, 2780, 2911, 3024, and 3172.
Exporting the dump for these gives little option though, I think this is where hex editing comes into play.

Just found GameObject B02_Moz as well, sounds like another mosaic.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dem Title, I thought this was a furry game (rabbit girls or something), lucky that I managed to catch the game on the DLsite. Sees the cover girl of the game (Yep, totally not Kancolle's "Kashima" :LOL: ) instant boner, and played the game. Despite the amount of RNG, I like this game very much, the 3D model are superb, and ofc I do sarah the most.

So..... what the fuck happened at the ending?

You level up from a rabbit into a frog? with burning crotch???

Also the profile of the characters kinda.. dark I think? the grammar kinda engrish so I can't really sure about it

And in case anyone want a save, since the game saves at your registry, you can search this in your regedit.exe

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bio Sapiens\Rabbit Burn
I believe the ClearFlagStage should be set into 1 to pass the stage, here's how my final game looks like:

2018-08-19_123827.jpg

I hope it helps, stage 18 or 17? is the hardest for me because the white box that chases the cue ball can effectively trap the cue in the corner, causing you get chicken.

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
Using regedit to cheese a game. Dang, that's some big kahunas. What happens if you skip one? XD

The stage you're talking about you can get around by launching asap every time. Stressful and kinda random, but the whole game is anyway.

The profiles were really surprisingly dark, yeah, and that sort of fits with the ending. It's almost like a cult of sorts? Evidently there's a rabbit-based disease going around in-universe, and... Yeah. It's weird. And surprisingly arousing anyway.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
bizarre game but sucks when the char goes dancing and pushing the ball you play hehehe but i loved very fun

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
I gotta say, this shit is pretty hilarious in the weirdest way possible.
Character bios are icing on this weird meatcake.

Excellent title.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, anyone with Unity knowledge, can we rip the background music? the songs are pretty good, I can use it while studying.

I found it very refreshing to find a good music from playing some H games.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aww snap, he's actually implementing a stage editor?! Fucking called it! That makes me happier than it has any right to!

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver1.06 update contents

Added function
· Stage edit mode implementation

Bug Fix · Improved specification
· Fixed bug in movies.
The stage edit will be opened after you cleared the game.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Any chance of someone posting a registry save? Editing the registry manually to clear the game is going to take a while. I cant win any of the levels. Im really bad at this game. Though I noticed you can click on the girls icons to make your character head straight for that girl.

Edit: okay did it manually. Hope this reg works.

Attachments

Last edited:

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
Oh! For anyone who's struggling, there are totally menu options that let you increase the health and damage of your guy, and decrease the health and damage of your opponents. It's honestly a life saver for the more RNG heavy levels.

gamama2

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
v1.06?? link download