What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.02 Battel bug ist not fixed XD
You're using Mtool right? Just a FYI that sometimes it breaks the game if it screws up on a translation. There should be an error log for that, also send zths or post it in their mtool thread over on translations.

lmd000

Reputation score
You help Donovan or whatever, the guy getting beat up in the slums, he ports around to different areas and at the end of his quest chain you get a crystal that will restore it.

Anyone know where Lost Forest is for the Goblins Lv 19 quest? Gotta find some Hyper Gauntlet.
in succubus forest around here
Hyper Gauntlet.JPG

btw, how to find bandit for clear guild quest rank 2 ?
rank 2 quest.JPG
I haven't see any bandit in Lake Paelis or I go wrong ?

ps, sorry for my poor english

Animeguy1555

Reputation score
Does someone have a translation for this game yet or is there a way to translate the game? Seems like theres alot and i'd like to get the most out of the game.

lurker5454

Reputation score
Does someone have a translation for this game yet or is there a way to translate the game? Seems like theres alot and i'd like to get the most out of the game.
There is no translation yet currently.
If you can't read Japanese, your best option here is MTL. I recommend you to use MTool or Textractor

Also can you go read the thread first before asking next time? Someone asked the same thing 2 pages back

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's exactly the fail condition for the first one time guild quest, the one in prison where you need 10k or a better hairpin ?

popel117

Reputation score
You're using Mtool right? Just a FYI that sometimes it breaks the game if it screws up on a translation. There should be an error log for that, also send zths or post it in their mtool thread over on translations.
Can definitely confirm that. Maybe not for this game (so far?) but i had something where i thought i had a censored or bugged version, because i just didn't see any scenes and turned out, it was due to MTool

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Stupid Question, but how do you get corruption? birthing demons doesn't seem to increase that stat.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
its there a way to recover your powers after giving birth ? or is already a lost game once it happen?
cannot do anything with 10 hp and 1 sp XD

keitsuke69

Reputation score
someone has a save ??
Page 19 post by nope.spawn

its there a way to recover your powers after giving birth ? or is already a lost game once it happen?
cannot do anything with 10 hp and 1 sp XD
I asked as well, and someone else maybe 5 pages down. I haven't seen a solution, but there are lines definitely that Konoha getting her powers back. Map123 has an exchange with Gilcho:
コノハ
驚くのも無理ないわよね!
そう、力が戻ったのよ。私、また魔法少女に戻れたの!"
So, ether we haven't found it yet, Black Panda abandoned it, or it doesn't work yet and will be patched later.

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm lost at the moment, where can you get her to learn spells or attacks? I found a "Skill-Book" but am not able to do anything with her.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I asked as well, and someone else maybe 5 pages down. I haven't seen a solution, but there are lines definitely that Konoha getting her powers back. Map123 has an exchange with Gilcho:
コノハ
驚くのも無理ないわよね!
So, ether we haven't found it yet, Black Panda abandoned it, or it doesn't work yet and will be patched later.
Did you actually read through the thread? It has been mentioned several times that you need the reincarnation stone to get your powers back, which you get from saving the poor guy at the tent in the slums under the city. You then need to find him in 4 or 5 other places on the map.

Animeguy1555

Reputation score
There is no translation yet currently.
If you can't read Japanese, your best option here is MTL. I recommend you to use MTool or Textractor

Also can you go read the thread first before asking next time? Someone asked the same thing 2 pages back
tried and failed, but thanks. Imma try that.

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score

コノハ
驚くのも無理ないわよね!
It was already found pages down, is a item you get from completing a chain of quest
I'm lost at the moment, where can you get her to learn spells or attacks? I found a "Skill-Book" but am not able to do anything with her.
You need to complete one of the guild quest to get the skill book then from main menu in the skill part you spend SP to learn.

Last edited:

FsToker99

Reputation score
Ok guys I figured out how to get Konoha fallen form. Using KillerDxD information about the bandits emergency quest, I take quests and one bandit says '' do bad things'' and the other says something like '' if someone gives birth a demon becomes a devil witch''

I use the miniboss frrom Sarian Ruins( サリアン遺跡 :入) the blue aura mob with a heart . Fight him until you get pregnant , wait the 3 days after birth a message will appear about konoha transformation.
I had a High karma/corruption stat like 500+, I was farming konoha H stats trying to figure out this thing that's why if someone can test it with diferent stats and see if it works.

pd: make a separate save the miniboss gives you a crotch tattoo bad stat ''increase pregnancy rate and you can't abort'' In case it doesn't work.
How and Where can I get this quest?

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
How and Where can I get this quest?
After joining the guild you can examine the board and choose a quest, one of the first quest asks you to hunt slimes and goblin near the resurrection tower, complete the quest and as reward you get the skill book

sas2000as

Reputation score
So I'm asking just to double check. Nobody still know how to get rid of this traumatized debuff, right?
1641192974563.png

mikiwa3300

Reputation score
The enemies are inside sarian ruins not outside.

If I remember after you complete the quest to help Eddie escape from prision and learn the level 1 , eddie will give a quest to recover his tools from a bandit hideout in Temperadas area norh of the main city. If you playing Fallen Konoha you can learn it from the leaders bandits in each hideout.
i have this quest but i don't know where is his tool do u remember it ?. pls help me