What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The patch for 1.03 has levels for lockpicks, with lvl 3 being able to unlock right away without twitching the hairpin.
Oh nice. Most of my play time was on 1.02, since that was what the MTL was done on.
Once I finish up my Partial I might do a Virgin run on 1.03.

Shenju

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hi guys,where can i download it ?

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone know where to get 1.03? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dunno if this has been posted yet, but each housing category has its own bonus:

Normal-no bonus
Poor-Steal rate up
Casual-Exp rate up
Luxury-Money rate up
Citadel- Defense system rate up (I believe the resist rate of getting raped in battle)
Eroticism-Lewd (?) rate up

Nihara

Reputation score
Someone have a save just after finishing the 4 main missions? before fighting the mayor

blerghit

Reputation score
Dunno if this has been posted yet, but each housing category has its own bonus:

Normal-no bonus
Poor-Steal rate up
Casual-Exp rate up
Luxury-Money rate up
Citadel- Defense system rate up (I believe the resist rate of getting raped in battle)
Eroticism-Lewd (?) rate up
Normal also gets some bonus iirc, you need to get furniture to increase the level. Different furniture improves different house styles, and you choose which one is active from the housekeeper.

Zenneth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dunno if anyone else got this issue but now the game started to freeze " but can hear the background music and or if i click to move" but the screen is frozen. I tried to close and reopen the game and it started freezing at random internals now.

Kulam

Reputation score
So I did not check up on the mechanics and lost magical powers by birth. Is there a way to regain them or should I just reload an older save?

EDIT: also how do I reduce trauma?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I did not check up on the mechanics and lost magical powers by birth. Is there a way to regain them or should I just reload an older save?
AFAIK there is no way to regain your powers once you have given birth to a human child - so you will have to reload an older save prior to giving birth and abort it.

You can check whether your carrying a human or demon baby, as well as have any birth aborted, on the bottom floor of the guild building - the same floor where you start the game. Go into the middle-left room and talk to the 'doctor' NPC and you can ask him to check what type of pregnancy you have (human or demon), to abort any pregnancy you have, and to remove any parasites your have.

Note: You suffer abortion trauma if you have an abortion, but this does go away normally after a few days.

Note #2: If you become "Corrupted Konaha" you can give birth to humans and not lose your powers iirc. To become corrupted you need to reach certain bad & karma points (don't know the #'s) by stealing and such, as well as having given birth to at least 1 demon baby.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score

Look through the forum man it's already answered.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have some more questions:

1. What are fish used for? Haven't come across any cooking stuff yet, and the only crafting I've seen is for weapons/armor/accessories... none of which requires fish. Is there something outside the starter city, or just sell for a bit of money?
2. Any use, apart from very small amounts of money, for the broken stuff? (ie broken cup, dirty hat, broken vase, etc)
3. Does every map/area have a teleport point?
-- I ask as there seems to be a chunk of area that doesn't seem to have a teleport spot, but maybe I've just missed it
--- spot is to the south east of the starter city.
4. Do the Achievement things get you anything, or just a record of stuff you've done / failed at?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Have some more questions:

1. What are fish used for? Haven't come across any cooking stuff yet, and the only crafting I've seen is for weapons/armor/accessories... none of which requires fish. Is there something outside the starter city, or just sell for a bit of money?
2. Any use, apart from very small amounts of money, for the broken stuff? (ie broken cup, dirty hat, broken vase, etc)
3. Does every map/area have a teleport point?
-- I ask as there seems to be a chunk of area that doesn't seem to have a teleport spot, but maybe I've just missed it
--- spot is to the south east of the starter city.
4. Do the Achievement things get you anything, or just a record of stuff you've done / failed at?
1. Not exactly sure other than its a fish.
2. Garbage.
3. Teleport points are mainly dungeon/city areas, so not every map have teleport point.
4. Yea it just achievement stuff you get, nothing other than that.

Nihara

Reputation score
Will be starting a walkthrough for the story here, quest walkthrough when I have time and if people are interested: (Based on memory alone, might've missed some details)
-Go up and talk to the panda, get information about the world if you want, then talk again to join the mahou shoujo guild
-Go talk to the mayor
-Story is now divided into 3 parts, can be completed in any order:

Succubus village:
-Talk to the queen
-Go to the house up the hill north of succubus village
-Go to the fairy ruin, kill some mobs till you get some key, then interact with the pedestal
-Interact with the right side of the wall, talk to the guy to get item
-Go back and talk to succubus queen
-Select first option and go to the ruin east on top of a cliff
-Complete the puzzle, left match the statue in room to outside, right the same
-Proceed downstairs and fight the boss
-Go back to village and fight the boss

Golden Street:
-Talk to the leader of the place
-Go north ruin to kill some mobs
-Go back and talk to leader
-Go to the oasis right before the giant mountain range to talk to the guy
-Go back and talk to leader
-In jail now, interact with upper box and door, then escape
-Go to ruin right of town on top of a hill and proceed through it
-Fight the boss

Tree village:
-Talk to water girl to find she's asleep
-Go grab white holy flower from top right ruin
-Go to the basement and fight all bandits(Choice 1 bad karma, 2 nothing)
-If you don't have water dive lvl 2, go back talk to water spirit
-Go back to basement and interact with the water spot
-Fight bandit
-Go fight bandit somewhere(Forgot where, will check back)
-Talk to water spirit
-Go back to the top right ruin, enter the password for the statues(The posters in the dungeon tells you left right numbers)
-Interact with a bunch of stuff in the place
-Go back and talk to water spirit
-Go to a cave and find the guy(forgot which cave, will check back)
-Go back find sleeping girl missing
-Go back to top right dungeon and head all the way down and talk to guy
-Fight boss

Vampire Castle:
-Talk to vampire girl
-Go to watch tower and talk to walking guy in center
-Go back to vampire girl with report
-Go to material shop and talk to the shopkeeper
-Find the two ingredients
>Spring water can be found in the waterfall near the house in the north(hidden area)
>Forgot
-Go back to shopkeeper, then vampire girl
-Back to watch tower
-Back to vampire girl
-Go into the dungeon via 3 ways: Mahou shoujo guild in town or 2 entrance directly to dungeon around map
-Left right part of crimson keep check 2 barrier checkpoints
-Go back to weapon smith, then back to ones that weren't ignited(3 fights each)
-Go back to vampire girl
-Go to crimson keep top floor and fight boss

-Once you completed the elite 4, it's time to fight the champion! I mean, the demon lord
-You'll get emergency quest, go back to starting town
-Talk to panda, then to mayor mansion boss fight
-Go to dark castle gate and fight boss again
-Put 4 jewels on the pedestal and advance
-Step on shiny spot to not burn, then advance across bridge
-Fight boss again
-The bat option select 1st one(pure route stuff?) or go through dungeon
-Advance to the portal
-Fight the boss in the castle
-Walk around till you find prince
-Choose to stay or leave, then fight boss
-Duh end
I cant find the final boss from Golden Street, i alrdy did this "In jail now, interact with upper box and door, then escape" but cant find this place "Go to ruin right of town on top of a hill and proceed through it" someone can share a screen from the map?

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any negative impact if the 3 magical girls give birth to a human child other than losing access to them?

Kulam

Reputation score
Look through the forum man it's already answered.
I looked through it, both were not really conclusively answered. Someone said that there was an item for regaining powers, but I guess that might be just really late game?

As for the trauma, I know how to get rid of pregnancy trauma. This trauma I got from the hole in the wall I think? Or perhaps just overall getting violated? I cannot seem to get rid of it, many days in.

Bath, massage, drinks, rest.... none of that did anything.

blerghit

Reputation score
The trauma from getting raped or losing all the time takes time to heal.
I looked through it, both were not really conclusively answered. Someone said that there was an item for regaining powers, but I guess that might be just really late game?

As for the trauma, I know how to get rid of pregnancy trauma. This trauma I got from the hole in the wall I think? Or perhaps just overall getting violated? I cannot seem to get rid of it, many days in.

Bath, massage, drinks, rest.... none of that did anything.
The trauma from either getting raped a lot or losing to monsters a lot needs time to heal.

Kuroyan

Reputation score
Does anyone knows what are the pros and cons of getting another girl to give birth to your lolimon ?

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got a list from where you could get all the achievement to get the H-skills?