What's new

RPG WolfRPG [Bluelab] Milky Quest II

ThiccVic

Reputation score
can anyone help with the progressing past the capturing the fairy to summon the queen? ive done it 8 times already and she never spawned, tried going without the witch and with her after the capture but still nothing.

SchlongPool

Reputation score
I'm stuck in the second forest. What do I need to put on the pedestal? I can't find anything. The guardian bee beats me by 1HP.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
can anyone help with the progressing past the capturing the fairy to summon the queen? ive done it 8 times already and she never spawned, tried going without the witch and with her after the capture but still nothing.
Ver 1.00 of the game is bugged where the Elf will sometimes not spawn even if you met all conditions for her to spawn. Also, capturing 1000 fairies wouldn't get you any closer to her spawning, you need to capture 3 different types out of 4. So two of the flower girls, the dyrad, and the fairy. Apparently the bug wouldn't occur if you captured all 4.

ThiccVic

Reputation score
Ver 1.00 of the game is bugged where the Elf will sometimes not spawn even if you met all conditions for her to spawn. Also, capturing 1000 fairies wouldn't get you any closer to her spawning, you need to capture 3 different types out of 4. So two of the flower girls, the dyrad, and the fairy. Apparently the bug wouldn't occur if you captured all 4.
thanks bro

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Use myconium spore on green hair girl, the weakest one. Her name is Fuaria when directly localized.
The mycnonium spore can be gotten by trading mushroom with giant purple mushroom at mushroom forest.
Thanks alot buddy

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Damn... conversation around this game died quick.

I wonder why...

Just gonna throw something out there. Who's everyone's favorite girl?
Dark Elf is my favorite. Her sex position is the most dominant in the game, and her tired face makes her look distinct among the other girls.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just gonna throw something out there. Who's everyone's favorite girl?
I'll vote for forest elf, the first boss.
She's just spreads her leg and show her thicc bottom like a real chad and take any incoming dick like a tank.
To be honest, in the BF game like this, this kind of "cum dumpster but so good it kills" type character is personally much preferred
than strong and dominant type that you see it everywhere.

Comes to think of it, I dunno why we've been giving fuss about strong and dominant type with reverse rape for 10+ years in this industry.
I wish we have more of these kinds.

Last edited:

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright after fought the Final Boss for 2 days straight finally gettin some clue and hint:

Her next move depend on how many TURN your next action. I realize if you more than 9 turn to do ACTION, she will spam [PENETRATE] damage 18.
Do not spam big ACTION turn in this fight. I suggest if started go offensive (Attack 2 & 3) and fast (Fast action Blessing) as possible. (Defend 4 Blessing) to tank the big attack.
If your next move is 3/4 turn [RECOMMEND]. She will do physical suck x3 damage and [PENETRATE] damage 30 (Only if your next ACTION 3/4 turns).
Then after a while she will do some big attack either physical damage x6 pounding or the ultimate physical attack. Use (Boost Defend skill = UP Defend 25 for 8 turns) for tank this.
Make sure HEAL yourself for few turns when the big attack is coming (9 turn action). (Attack 2 & 3) give alot of boost to healing
Always prepare next turn around 10-15 to do some preparation for tank the big ultimate attack. (Endure-High 10 ACTION) Highly Recommend
For her physical pounding x6 if you use (Boost Defend Skill) and (Endure-Low 5 ACTION), your DEF and her ATK will almost same par.
When she don't have [ATTACK UP] buff she will take for few turns to buff herself after finish ACTION
Come to annoying part is when she healing when below 25-30%. Use (Fingering Skill x6 times 14 ACTION) recommend alot since it took a chunk of her HP.
If the ACTION turn when she healing more than 28. This is a guarantee win for you after you spam 2 (Fingering Skill x6)
Took me alot of retried to datamine the moveset

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
in the BF game like this, this kind of "cum dumpster but so good it kills" type character is personally much preferred
You say this, I picture that:
1638594583212.png That said, you might be interested in making the aquaintance of Mika, in Monster Girls Dreams, to better understand my point ;).
Same remark for 'no-reverse' male MCs, by the way.
Sadly, the battle mechanics are still too crude to take full advantage of temptation/honey trap moves, for instance. Or Elf could work (as intended?), especially with the fine asses the artist can draw.

Ghost girl is the cutest thing. Makes me wish this was a R16 game instead.
Vampire is the funniest fight. Her counter was so obvious I had to try :LOL:
My fav is probaly the forbidden grimoire, for how hilarious she is.

Last edited:

superhaha739

Reputation score
You say this, I picture that:
That said, you might be interested in making the aquaintance of Mika, in Monster Girls Dreams, to better understand my point ;).
Same remark for 'no-reverse' male MCs, by the way.
Sadly, the battle mechanics are still too crude to take full advantage of temptation/honey trap moves, for instance. Or Elf could work (as intended?), especially with the fine asses the artist can draw.

Ghost girl is the cutest thing. Makes me wish this was a R16 game instead.
Vampire is the funniest fight. Her counter was so obvious I had to try :LOL:
where is the forbidden grimoire? i cant seem to find her, even after i defeated the final boss

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
where is the forbidden grimoire? i cant seem to find her, even after i defeated the final boss
Above the room of entrance to dungeon, there is jail cell with a book with butt sticking out. You need Thief book to learn lockpicking first, then unlock that cell. There is... butt book that can heal your HP, but you also can fight it. If you defeat it, next time you enter the room Forbidden Grimoire will be there instead.

superhaha739

Reputation score
Above the room of entrance to dungeon, there is jail cell with a book with butt sticking out. You need Thief book to learn lockpicking first, then unlock that cell. There is... butt book that can heal your HP, but you also can fight it. If you defeat it, next time you enter the room Forbidden Grimoire will be there instead.
it didnt work, when i defeat it, it just respawn
maybe a bug?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it didnt work, when i defeat it, it just respawn
maybe a bug?
2nd version spawned for me after she defeated me - meaning 'using' her as a recovery point :LOL:.
But I think you're supposed to cut her chains during combat, with the wire cutter you got.

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
Oh lol. 2 completely different version then. Here I thought it should be identical between 22/11/2021 and dlsite

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
To be honest, in the BF game like this, this kind of "cum dumpster but so good it kills" type character is personally much preferred
than strong and dominant type that you see it everywhere.

Comes to think of it, I dunno why we've been giving fuss about strong and dominant type with reverse rape for 10+ years in this industry.
The reason more submissive masochist type enemies aren't really a thing is because that would mean the protagonist is more dominant and aggressive. That has the negative implication of meaning the MC is going around hunting the girls (which takes away from the feeling of a heroic figure.)

BF with monster girls is usually the way it is, because in normal rpgs, monsters are aggressors that can't be reasoned with and attack you on sight. They take the concept of monsters from normal jrpgs, and replace them with monster girls, then take battles from normal rpgs and replace them with sex battles.

That's why the girls are aggressive. Because monsters in normal rpgs are generally aggressive.

That being said, most battlefuck have a strong sense of dominance from the male perspective. So it's not like Milky Quest is the first to do something like this. Take ROBF for instance, you absolutely wreck shop with like 30 or 40 monsters before you face a challenge with a boss battle, pumping your hips until they cum so hard they literally can't move anymore. The positions vary from cowgirl, to doggystyle to missionary.

The difference with Milky Quest is that the girls in Milky Quest put themselves in more clearly submissive positions than ROBF. In ROBF it's hard to tell if a position is cowgirl or missionary with the lack of a background and it's kept ambiguous on purpose. That is not the case with Milky Quest. The creator really likes those positions so he accentuates them. That being said, there are masochist enemies that do not chase the player down in ROBF, and when the player initiates the battle because they want exp or are farming for a drop, the position reflects that with a submissive missionary or doggystyle. ROBF was really smart in that regard. There are even dominant girls that go doggystyle in ROBF, but they usually have something holding the player in place, like the ant girls having mandibles holding the player.

This... doesn't make much sense to me though personally regarding Milky Quest. The only monster it makes sense for me is the tree monster that blocks your path. She doesn't chase you. All she does is heal when you attack her. Very intelligently designed submissive monster. If you want to get past her you have to defeat her.

For Elf, the flow makes no sense. She chasees you down? > Battle Starts > They're laying on the ground with their pussy facing you. I mean... Lol just leave. Elf would've made much more sense if she totally blocked your way and you couldn't get to the next region unless you defeated her, making the circumstance around that fight feel more dominant on your end, but they make her the aggressor and give her that type of pose. It's incongruous.

Well BlueHat's probably the most similar to you sexually.
He wrote in his update post on fantia when he got feedback from his surveys that he originally planned for each monster to only have 1 seeding pose, but after he drew it, he liked the idea so much he decided to give each monster 3 seeding poses.

Mating Press is also his favorite position.

And he got a lot of positive feedback on the hyper-pill animations.

Milky Quest 2 did see a lot of success so if you're lucky, some copycat devs or people who have sexual awakenings with Milky Quest 2 might make similar products. I'll say that BattleFuck games generally have a male dominant leaning, but MQ2 definitely feels strongly dominant in scene count and general design sense so there's a good chance that people who really like the game will make similar stuff.

The game has a counter system.
To make temptation work they could add a berserk status effect, where the enemy forces the player to only use basic attacks and then the enemy goes into a counter stance. I think the combat system has the potential to easily include temptation and honey trap style effects if he wanted it. I just think that he wasn't thinking too much about the characterization of the enemies in skill design.
I can't win that fight. I can only capture her. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

pringer243

Reputation score
Is it possible to run out of the spore thing that destroys the logs that get in your way?
I can't remove the log in the dark forest and other places for some reason.
Unless I'm supposed to go somewhere else? Where I'm at in the story is after the mushroom forest, going back home and sleeping.

Edit: I just ran out of mushroom juice, that's why i can't destroy logs. You can farm mushroom juice from the mushroom girls.

Last edited:

Rikardo1000

Reputation score
hi, i'm the author of the mod, i just got back from the ban i got, i'm not a poster so i don't know the rules very well, but i thought the ban was unfair as i applied censorship to the images, with a little chat i would be willing to remove the images if necessary, but the punishment came before anything else, because of that, I decided not to post more updates of this mod, I will post in another forum I found, anyone interested can search, I thought of deleting my post but out of respect to players who have nothing to do with what happened, I won't do that.