What's new

ACT [ BouSoft] XSOULSIA / 狭魔城エクソルシア RE116584 RJ116584

Re: アクション / xsoulsia / Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia

Wait a minute, uploading a 100 mb file takes time.
No wonder its missing in my MEGA account.

I wonder why its reported.

EDIT:

New link
Replace the mm.swf with that one

Rant
Didn't change a thing but added a password though.
Password is nothing

Last edited:
Re: [Flash] アクション/xsoulsia/Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia (trial V2.2 out now!)

So after beating Yako/red-hair, I'm stuck in a room with someone who takes 0 damage from everything and just stays in place. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here since I'm not taking any damage as long as I don't walk into the stationary target, but.. yeah. Can't progress. D:

WAT DO

I'm having the same problem, and can't find any solution. Any ideas?

Re: [Flash] アクション/xsoulsia/Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia (trial V2.2 out now!)

I'm having the same problem, and can't find any solution. Any ideas?

Who is that, what part is it?
I dont really remember anything with a target who takes 0 damage, since my character from multiple testings for the translation got really strong!

Just three charged sword attack, the boss would be dead already.

The final / hidden boss. Zero damage, her character model stays on the bottom right of the area and doesn't move or react in any way, regardless of what I do. I'm sitting on level 53 and have used the triple charged last sword attack on Overdrive, so I highly doubt it's a problem of damage - I suspect the game has bugged out.

Tested it and it bugged on me too. That's weird I completed this before I uploaded it.

But every time she attacks, she says sorry because she cant help it or something like that. When she dies and credits roll in.

I had that problem the first time I fought her
I killed her by jumping up to the room above, getting the sword, making sure I wasn't hungry and just one-shoting her with level 3 magic
It seems to bug out when she takes her clothes off, but for me she kept attacking even after

*edit*
Wait, do you mean the girl at the very top right area, or the form of the final boss you get for killing the girl?

Its the final boss, its the
the girl you meet first when you enter the castle

She is the final boss.

Is there a way to refight bosses to see the sprite sex?

Edit: Nm, found a post with the info. Thanks.

Last edited:

How do I start a game ? I have only black window.

Its the final boss, its the
the girl you meet first when you enter the castle

She is the final boss.

Oh, yeah, her

I never had the problem with her
Only had a problem with the vampire girl when she undressed at low health

Okay, after restarting and re-finishing the game I found out what is causing that bug for me - it's simply beating the game fully once. If I have fought the last boss before and won; repeating the battle simply has her bug out and not trigger in the corner.

Got nothing but a black screen. What should i do? :confused:

Heya guys, whenever I try to play the game, it takes me to the main menu then when I click new game or anything else, it goes to a black screen.
On the right are seemingly multiple character pictures layered ontop of one another, above are buffs and it flashes up the location but just remains blackscreen forever...

When I launch it, it starts through FireFox, if that matters... But yeah I just cannot get it to work :/

(Attached a picture of basically all I get past the main menu).

Attachments

• xsoulbug.jpg
    xsoulbug.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 35

Heya guys, whenever I try to play the game, it takes me to the main menu then when I click new game or anything else, it goes to a black screen.
On the right are seemingly multiple character pictures layered ontop of one another, above are buffs and it flashes up the location but just remains blackscreen forever...

When I launch it, it starts through FireFox, if that matters... But yeah I just cannot get it to work :/

(Attached a picture of basically all I get past the main menu).

Yeah I'm getting the same issue too. Tried in both firefox and IE, and the same thing happens.

Ask the OP for the rest of the files.
Since the mm.swf just replaces the mm.swf.

stuck after giant lamia in middle of a magma boss '-'

Last edited:

Ask the OP for the rest of the files.
Since the mm.swf just replaces the mm.swf.
So I replaced the mm file... however when I open the "ƒ‹ƒVƒA-‘ÌŒ±”Å Ver2.3-" file. All I get is a black screen, same with the .exe or .swf, Sadly I have no idea what to do :(

So I replaced the mm file... however when I open the "ƒ‹ƒVƒA-‘ÌŒ±”Å Ver2.3-" file. All I get is a black screen, same with the .exe or .swf, Sadly I have no idea what to do :(

If the font is broken, you usually need to change the folder/exe/swf name to anything, since the computer can't read the file name.

The third sword can be get before the mermaid? When I beat the mermaid, I got the 4th sword, logically you should get the third before; but I don't see how get it.

there is no save for this game yet O_O?

Back