What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Breast Mafia] [乳マフィア] Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach / 出し抜け! NNナンパビーチ (RE273120) (RJ273120)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
RJ273120_ana_img_main.jpg
English DLsite link:
Japanese DLsite link:

Description of the game
Imagine my surprise when Breast Mafia popped up with a new game seemingly out of the blue (at least for me). Breast Mafia is known for their... well, imaginative proportions, and their rather heavy focus on netorare where the main character gets cucked by various NPCs. This game is no different, though it works slightly (just slightly) different than it did in their previous games, such as and . In this game, you come to the beach with your buddies, Gorilla and Otaku (google translate translated the Chad to gorilla, and the other dude just has the stereotypical otaku look) to pick up girls.

Gameplay
The gameplay loop consists of waking up each day and making a choice: should I flirt with girls or should I watch my friends get laid? After you've made your choice, you go to bed at the hotel and wake up the next day, ready to make that same choice again. Interacting with the main girls when there's no one standing by them allows you to talk or flirt with them if you have the stats for it, while interacting with them when either the Gorilla or the Otaku is standing by them will further their relationship with them instead, no stats required. This means that the NTR portion of the game is avoidable, since you can simply avoid talking to any of them when one of your friends is standing by them, blueballing your buddies for the rest of your vacation. This also kind of means that it's not necessarily even NTR at all, since you can steal them away from your buddies too. Not to mention that it feels more like a free for all fuckfest rather than someone getting their girlfriend or boyfriend stolen from them, like in Sana.

The three stats you have are Appearance, Muscle and Brain, with each of the five girls of course favoring different things. These stats are increased by having flirt battles with girls in the city (anywhere but the beach and the two bottom corner locations). Stat increases seem to be pretty much straight up random, with you sometimes getting one Brain, three Muscle or three of each. Flirts fights with the girls in the cities are literally just "hold Z to progress", while flirting with the main heroines actually has a "proper" battle system, with groping and the like.

Lastly, the game is also on a timer, just like Sana. And no, not a timer until the game ends, but time is literally flowing constantly, which moves NPCs around, especially once you've progressed your buddies' relationships with the girls, as they will then pop up all over the place to have sex with them (including your bed). Unlike Sana, there's no skip time button to move time forward an hour at a time, but rather there's an item that progresses it six hours at a time (yellow gems in your ability menu, second option from the top), making it really damn easy to miss the window for certain scenes if you're impatient. You can also use the grey gem you have in your key items to see what the time is, but this unfortunately turns itself off after every scene for some reason.

Edit: @jayphi45 described how the point system works:
The points you get from fighting women depends on their outfit. For example the girls with workout clothes give you three red points which I presume is muscle. Girls in pink dresses give you three green. Sailor uniform is three blue. But girls in aprons only give you one green. So pay attention to which uniform does which. Swimsuits seem the most rare but will only give you one point to each.

Controls
Typical RPG Maker fare. There's unfortunately no text skip button that I have found though.
You can skip time with the B key.

Fetishes
NTR
Huge breasts
Harem
Lactation
Group sex
This is the first thread I've made since the new rules and guidelines for these were applied. Please tell me if I've done something wrong or if something needs fixing/additional information.

Last edited:

jayphi45

Reputation score

They’ve been posting regularly for a while now but I’ve only ever seen anything from their ci-en, no where else. Their art style is pretty...niche? At least I think that’s what I’d call it.

Also, 1.3GB download. If these are mostly all unique CG’s god help my dick.

Edit: Download is on the cat site. The points you get from fighting women depends on their outfit. For example the girls with workout clothes give you three red points which I presume is muscle. Girls in pink dresses give you three green. Sailor uniform is three blue. But girls in aprons only give you one green. So pay attention to which uniform does which. Swimsuits seem the most rare but will only give you one point to each.

On top of that I'm not sure if it means anything but if you get a girl with gigantic tits your character will say something but I don't think it actually changes anything past the sex scene.

Anyone know whats the deal with the question they ask you after sex where you can type your answer in?
Never mind, after you have sex with a girl you can add them to one of those slots. You can then go to the upper middle area by that crystal ball looking thing and select that slot to booty call them and get a slightly different missionary scene.

Last edited:

user171

Reputation score
From what I can tell from the gallery, there are 13 scenes for each of the 5 girls: 5 for the player, 4 per the other 2 guys. Not too sure if there are any other scenes outside of the random scenes from the random girls in the city you fight/flirt with

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This is the first thread I've made since the new rules and guidelines for these were applied. Please tell me if I've done something wrong or if something needs fixing/additional information.
You've done more than we ask. Which is perfectly fine and something I definitely like to see.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is that blonde girl using her tits to fly off or something? lol. Also there seems to be a game breaking bug by going into the hospital on the left side, because there's an npc standing right next to the entrance, you are effectively stuck there because you need to move away from the entrance first to leave the area

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is that blonde girl using her tits to fly off or something? lol. Also there seems to be a game breaking bug by going into the hospital on the left side, because there's an npc standing right next to the entrance, you are effectively stuck there because you need to move away from the entrance first to leave the area
Yeah, going to the hospital is a big no no. The nurse standing in the way says it's under construction, so I'm guessing it'll unlock later in some way. Also, it's on the bottom right, not left, just so that people know. Bottom left is the gallery.

You've done more than we ask. Which is perfectly fine and something I definitely like to see.
Glad to hear it!

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
guys does anyone knows what i must do to make the games woRk? i get black question maRks on the name of some files. I did put windows in japanise but this happen even like this, i even changed the system locale but nothing changed :c

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, going to the hospital is a big no no. The nurse standing in the way says it's under construction, so I'm guessing it'll unlock later in some way. Also, it's on the bottom right, not left, just so that people know. Bottom left is the gallery.

Glad to hear it!
No I mean specifically entering the hospital from the left side of it. Some areas in this game have multiple entry ways that you'll end up coming through depending on which side of the building you choose to walk into from the map.

Last edited:
OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ah, okay, you meant the direction you enter it from, right. Makes sense then. Didn't even realize the hospital had multiple entrances as well, since I walked into it once and then never again.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There's a fair number of bugs that can hamper your progression and even softlock you. Also, the pregnancy content is a future update, so expect a fair number of patches for this game in
the future.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Some info to throw out there.
Beach: Guy inside the store sells items for 300g piece. First heals hp, second heals sp.
Top Left Area: Pink building teaches you a skill that does high damage to the Brown-haired Mom and Apron NPCs. Green building next to it teaches kill that does high damage to Blonde twintail and Bikini NPCs. Both cost 1000g.
Top Middle Area: Shop with green hair girl teaches skill that does high damage to Oppai Loli and School Outfit NPCs. Below it teaches skill that does high damage to Lifeguard and Workout NPCs. To the right teaches skill that does high damage to Pink-haired girl and Dress NPCs, also sells armor but only after bought skill. All skills and gear cost 1000g, the first armor +10 def and increases Max HP by 500, the second armor + 10 def and increases Max SP by 110.

Info on the combat with the girls: Each girl does one of two things, a regular attack or a skill.
Twintails - High reg dmg, skill ups her defense for few turns.
Pink Idol - Good reg dmg, skill is powerful attack. Recommend to use max hp armor.
Brown Mom - Good reg dmg, skill is an attack that also lowers how much dmg you do for few turns.
Oppai Loli - Low reg dmg, skill that lowers how much dmg you do for few turns. Does no damage but dmg lowered much farther than the Mom. Recommend use max SP armor.
Lifeguard - Good dmg, skill acts as a counter to grope skills lowering the dmg done. Recommend just use bought skill for free powerful attacks.

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
k fixed my stuff, btw how do you get the cg galleRy lady to do scenes? i men the blond with huge tanks and gReen shiRt

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really appreciate from this game that the protagonist isn't a pathetic excuse of a man like in so many other NTR games. On the other hand, I really don't like that your rivals basically need your permission to do anything. There's just no pressure to do anything, and you can take all the time in the world to do whatever because everything is nice and safe... and boring. At this point I'm playing the game solely because I like Breast Mafia's particular art style, though I'll put it off for now until the pregnancy updates are ready.

A bug I noticed: if you talk to the readhead (Akane I think?) during the first period and one of your rivals is with her during the second period, then you're locked inside that little area and the only way to get out is to see the event of wait until it's night time.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I really appreciate from this game that the protagonist isn't a pathetic excuse of a man like in so many other NTR games. On the other hand, I really don't like that your rivals basically need your permission to do anything. There's just no pressure to do anything, and you can take all the time in the world to do whatever because everything is nice and safe... and boring. At this point I'm playing the game solely because I like Breast Mafia's particular art style, though I'll put it off for now until the pregnancy updates are ready.

A bug I noticed: if you talk to the readhead (Akane I think?) during the first period and one of your rivals is with her during the second period, then you're locked inside that little area and the only way to get out is to see the event of wait until it's night time.
This isn't even NTR. You and your friends are there to pick up women (I'm guessing) you don't even know. The difference is who gets them first, that can hardly be called NTR even if you stretch the meaning. Especially seeing as how you can just go pick up another girl or randoms along the way. No emotional attachment to the girls prior to hitting on them. It's like calling that Nude Beach Nanpa game NTR cause you're not only making it so you can have sex with the girls but have other guys have sex with them too.

Your bug: It's not the only one. The blonde girl with Gorilla will be having sex in your room (for whatever reason) in the mornings blocking you in and Breast Mafia still haven't learn how to not have 2 events for one girl happening at the same exact time.

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This isn't even NTR. You and your friends are there to pick up women (I'm guessing) you don't even know. The difference is who gets them first, that can hardly be called NTR even if you stretch the meaning. Especially seeing as how you can just go pick up another girl or randoms along the way. No emotional attachment to the girls prior to hitting on them. It's like calling that Nude Beach Nanpa game NTR cause you're not only making it so you can have sex with the girls but have other guys have sex with them too.
Which is exactly why I wrote "Not to mention that it feels more like a free for all fuckfest rather than someone getting their girlfriend or boyfriend stolen from them, like in Sana" in the OP. It's not actual NTR, but the tag is there on the store page.

Your bug: It's not the only one. The blonde girl with Gorilla will be having sex in your room (for whatever reason) in the mornings blocking you in and Breast Mafia still haven't learn how to not have 2 events for one girl happening at the same exact time.
Yeah, there's lots of this unfortunately, including a couple scenes where they seemingly missed to add the trigger to actually watch them when you find them in different rooms, and some girls (especially the pink haired one) can stack on top of herself at times and stuff.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game is so broken. its not the only bugs where you cant leave the hospital, the scene with the pig and the loli big breast is going to have sex in the room beside you which you cannot watch. since wont let you click, and scenes with the pink haired girl as well. and the red haired girl too. tried everything I could to go around this like reloading the save or just trying to click million of times which never worked.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I guess the "NTR" would depend on your background relationship with the girls. What are they to you and do you even know? It's why childhood friend is such a popular NTR trope, cuz it establishes all that for you.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
They do have dialogues with the girls pertaining to the protagonist if you fuck the girls first till you reached their last scene. After that there are scenes where the guys fuck the girls and they talk about the protagonist, but I'm not sure if the dialogue is actually different or if those scenes appear after such conditions are met, I advanced with the girls first and then allowed the two NTRists to do their thing in my playthrough. The NTR is avoidable at least that much is certain, and the girls don't have much resistance anyway to make it story heavy. I did note that the swimsuit loli character does stop showing up for the protagonist after enough scenes with the Otaku though.