What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Breast Mafia] [乳マフィア] Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach / 出し抜け! NNナンパビーチ (RE273120) (RJ273120)

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
This game is pretty funny. It took a pokemon approach to the random battles where you can get "shinies." By that I mean you can find a woman with colossal sized breasts by chance. MC will comment before the battle saying they're bigger than L cup. Probably isn't much compared to the main girls, but it's a nice touch. Now I want to see a properly fleshed out pokemon esque hentai game.

Thearic

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe she can also tell me where the otaku disappears to when everyone else is in bed. Every time a character is missing, they're off doing someone somewhere else, but when the gorilla is in bed and the otaku is missing I've never found where he goes, yet all the girls are in their appropriate sleeping places.
Also, the hospital does literally nothing throughout the entire game. Guessing it won't became relevant until the pregnancy content is added.
You can actually get the random npcs pregnant, if you have sex with them a few times. I picked one, went a few rounds, got a message that she was pregnant and she was in the side room of the hospital. Of course, from version 1.01 forward.

Last edited:

Hakkira

Reputation score
Here is a quick edit I made, not sure if anyone else made something? but this is just partial for UI elements and most skills?
Also I think I mostly fixed the bug for the hospital.
Is this okay to use on the 1.02 version or will it set it back to 1.0?

Hakkira

Reputation score
Is this okay to use on the 1.02 version or will it set it back to 1.0?
Odd... I was experimenting with your patch but found that the dialogue is still un-translated so I returned it back to the mtl version I downloaded. If the mtl version didn't come from here then who did do it? Huh I was able to get past the hospital issue by entering the building on the right hand side so you don't get stuck!

mehixan

Reputation score
Odd... I was experimenting with your patch but found that the dialogue is still un-translated so I returned it back to the mtl version I downloaded. If the mtl version didn't come from here then who did do it? Huh I was able to get past the hospital issue by entering the building on the right hand side so you don't get stuck!
Nope it was only meant to be used with the first release. The dialogue was never translated cept for a few bits with the random girl encounters. It was just a quick edit knowing that breast mafia would be basically updating it for months since it seems he released it with only half the content he intended to add to it.

Barial

Reputation score
Sounds like you extracted it wrong or with the wrong locale, are the image/audio names messed up or not in Japanese?, if so, you'll need to extract it with Japanese locale.
Thank you FamousPotato for your advice I changed the local and it plays just fine

Reid7

Reputation score
I took a peek on the creator's Ci-en and noticed that the girls are dressed in school uniforms. Were those looks from a prototype or initial concept, or will they be added to the game later?

user171

Reputation score
I took a peek on the creator's Ci-en and noticed that the girls are dressed in school uniforms. Were those looks from a prototype or initial concept, or will they be added to the game later?
While I'm 99% sure those outfits are only for the circle's Cien banner, the game is still being constantly updated (they want to release another update this weekend), so I won't be surprised if later down the line, the school outfits are added, among other stuff. Hell, pregnancy still isn't in the game yet

zero777

Reputation score
I just hope we get some scene with the inn keeper and the fortune teller..
But ehh gonna wait for someone that have the newer version..

Barial

Reputation score
Probably the new update will let you fuck Maria the girls with enormous boobs that you find in the gallery room if not can someone through some tips ?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It was the initial concept. It was originally supposed to be based at the protagonist's school.

Prevat

Reputation score
I just hope we get some scene with the inn keeper and the fortune teller..
But ehh gonna wait for someone that have the newer version..
The inn Keeper should have a scene approach her when she is bathing

Last edited:

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's an update mostly for the random mobs. From the comment, it seems the dev is going through something of a crisis with regards to what they want the game to be, or not be.

zero777

Reputation score
Well at least i can see them huge tiddies mobs character again with my child inside them lol..

djay135

Reputation score
so no one can help me wit the titfuck scene for the fortune teller?

zero777

Reputation score
Soo the only NTR scene they added after patch is the Otaku guy fucks inn keeper when she is sleeping for now..

Frost517

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Where do I download the updates?