What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Breast Mafia] [乳マフィア] Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach / 出し抜け! NNナンパビーチ (RE273120) (RJ273120)

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This isn't even NTR. You and your friends are there to pick up women (I'm guessing) you don't even know. The difference is who gets them first, that can hardly be called NTR even if you stretch the meaning. Especially seeing as how you can just go pick up another girl or randoms along the way. No emotional attachment to the girls prior to hitting on them. It's like calling that Nude Beach Nanpa game NTR cause you're not only making it so you can have sex with the girls but have other guys have sex with them too.
Well, I figure that if you seduce one of the girls first and and then you let one of your friends have her, that's probably something like NTR? It's pretty tame, given that you're basically giving him explicit persmission to do it but... ok, yeah, the NTR is so weak it only really qualifies as technicality.

Barial

Reputation score
Guys I can't play this game. Right from the start it gives me loading errors from audio to images and it still keeps showing those errors also thanks to user171 save file I could go to the complete set of the gallery but it still pops out errors. Can somebody be kind and give some advice?
Thanks in advance.

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys I can't play this game. Right from the start it gives me loading errors from audio to images and it still keeps showing those errors also thanks to user171 save file I could go to the complete set of the gallery but it still pops out errors. Can somebody be kind and give some advice?
Thanks in advance.
Sounds like you extracted it wrong or with the wrong locale, are the image/audio names messed up or not in Japanese?, if so, you'll need to extract it with Japanese locale.

NemesisQ

Reputation score
I can't seem to get Yuuko to show back up on the beach by herself. Did I let her progress too far with one of the other guys?

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
s
I can't seem to get Yuuko to show back up on the beach by herself. Did I let her progress too far with one of the other guys?
should check the towns or the rooms of the other chars?

NemesisQ

Reputation score
s

should check the towns or the rooms of the other chars?
Been doing that and haven't see her except with the Otaku guy a few times. She hasn't come back to the beach by herself.

blulaz

Reputation score
Hope theres translation soon. I dont mind MTL as long as it helps me navigate with the gameplay

mehixan

Reputation score
hud translation and dialogue translation is a 2 different thing buddy
Its been 3 days since release of game good luck finding somone who would translate the entire thing in that amount of time buddy.

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's a machine translated version of 1.02 available at F95 at the moment for anyone interested.

Edit: also noticed that there is in fact a time skip button. It's B on your keyboard.

Last edited:

Prevat

Reputation score
There's a machine translated version of 1.02 available at F95 at the moment for anyone interested.

Edit: also noticed that there is in fact a time skip button. It's B on your keyboard.
The battle animations in that version are broken. Any idea how to fix them?

guys got the 1.02, anyone know how to unlock the pregnant event?
I think they will be added later in patches

zero777

Reputation score
Hmm..guess have to wait for that pregnant patches..

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
1.03 adds a fortune teller who can tell you where to go next for the selected girl's scene apparently.

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Maybe she can also tell me where the otaku disappears to when everyone else is in bed. Every time a character is missing, they're off doing someone somewhere else, but when the gorilla is in bed and the otaku is missing I've never found where he goes, yet all the girls are in their appropriate sleeping places.
Also, the hospital does literally nothing throughout the entire game. Guessing it won't became relevant until the pregnancy content is added.