What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Breast Mafia] [乳マフィア] Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach / 出し抜け! NNナンパビーチ (RE273120) (RJ273120)

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sarav is the vigilante version of the no fun allowed, follow-the-damn-rules, police. Always funny to see people ask for links and downloads and to see Sarav's messages follow soon thereafter.

zero777

Reputation score
So is there still any bugs in 1.05? Like after you have a child with Mob 1 then you change your partner Mob 1 with another girl, your next partner can't get pregnant for some reason..

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any night scenes? It feels weird to be able to see them go to their place of rest but have no interactions of any kind

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
No, unfortunately not, at least not yet. Some of them you can interact with in the evening (immediately after they leave the beach), but the window is pretty small and you get nothing for it. The otaku is the only character that I've noticed that's not always present in his bed during the nights as I've mentioned before, but I still haven't been able to see where he goes.
Would love for there to be more nighttime content, like in Sana. It's the optimal NTR time of the day after all.

zero777

Reputation score
Is there any night scenes? It feels weird to be able to see them go to their place of rest but have no interactions of any kind
There is night time scene but only for the inn keeper and the only NTR scene with the inn keeper is the otaku guy.
Also the mob girls that you got them pregnant also will get NTRed at night if you didn't give her money for a loan+ new sex position with her after you made them pregnant when the child asleep.

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Right, forgot about the updates, since I'm still on 1.0. No updates in terms of content for the main girls has made me wait on bothering with them.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Do you level up in this game or is there a means of raising your hp and mp?

NemesisQ

Reputation score
No but there's two pieces of equipment you can buy that will raise those stats

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where did you find this?
I'd assume either the author's ci-en or twitter.
Also anyone knows how to obtain the tittyfuck scene from the cartomant?
Don't double post, edit the previous post, do that and I'll give you an answer.
Edit: I assume by cartomant, you mean clairvoyant. If so, just keep going to her, eventually you'll get the scene. I think you might need to select the bottom option as well.

Last edited:

Reid7

Reputation score
Apparently the 1.06 version is getting released. It includes the pregnancy scenes.

iryane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
V. 1,06 just released....
Patch note from site :
-Added pregnancy scene and birth scene for all 5 Main Heroin
-you could buy Ovulation Medicine (排卵薬) and pill (ピル) from fortune teller.
Seems like there is more stuff on update but it's in ci-en site and I don't know if it is included in this version.
Haven't gotten V 1.06 so I couldn't check if there is other update.

NemesisQ

Reputation score
Anybody have a translation of what's in the update content?

iryane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And....author just released V 1.07.
Most of it is fixing pregnancy related scene.

dragneel2000

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Someonee have the new version? 1.07

And....author just released V 1.07.
Most of it is fixing pregnancy related scene.
Do you have the new version?

iryane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someonee have the new version? 1.07

Do you have the new version?
No sorry.....

And again, V 1.08 is out.
I think he is trying to fix the bug where the NTR scene still appearing in the medical examine room

Last edited: