What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That'll be due to DMM and particularly DLsite's rules. There's a whole bunch of stuff you can't have on dlsite any more such as red backpack, abortion and certain extreme fetishes. Given he had that (controversial) abortion scene in VQ1 it's most likely relating to that sort of content, to supply that content as a patch outside of Dlsite would be my guess
Oh yeah I forgot about that scene in VQ1. Never really used it myself though, not exactly my cup of tea, lets say. I wonder what else would be added, it kinda seems like other stuff like that will be added in. Also, red backback?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh yeah I forgot about that scene in VQ1. Never really used it myself though, not exactly my cup of tea, lets say. I wonder what else would be added, it kinda seems like other stuff like that will be added in. Also, red backback?
The red backpack thing is something actual japanese elementary students use. I guess it just looks bad if it is in your h game.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Very exciting news if this translation is accurate, it means we'll likely going to see a release in March or April!
It's not entirely clear, but it seems these last 3 months were mainly balance and debugging based. The two translations i got were 'But it is also that it will reach there in 3 months Zo!' and 'But it also means that we will reach there in March!' Which means it's either coming out around March, maybe April based on the last sentence, or within three months of March which seems less likely since I think they would more clearly state the date then.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Slight clarification/update, Buta has said in response to a comment in the comment section that there be no more new information until the game's release which reinforces it's going to release soon and that they'll probably take a break afterwards to play a bunch of games they've been meaning to play. I'm confident in saying the game will almost certainly be released in March if there are no complications based on this.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Another slight update based on an answer from the comment section: There will be a trial released before the full game, Not sure what exactly the trial will consist of if it's just an updated version of the last trial or an whole new trial, but Buta isn't sure if it's going to come out this month. It seems like the game might actually closer to an April release now based on that, but we will get a trial regardless before the full game releases whether it's in March or April as the current ETA does seem to be for that time frame. I wouldn't expect anything until much later in the month with that in mind.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
His update did say that he expected to have finished debugging in March so an April release is more probable. That's assuming he doesn't get rejected from Dlsite

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
His update did say that he expected to have finished debugging in March so an April release is more probable. That's assuming he doesn't get rejected from Dlsite
Yeah that makes sense. I had trouble translating it myself, but I got I knew the window was around late March to April, but more and more details seem to point to it being closer to April based on answers in the comment section. Though I don't see the game running into any trouble being released unless that off-DLsite update planned from a previous post makes some funkiness go on, but that would after release anyway.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Another update based on the comment section replies: The current ETA seems to be by Golden Week which is set to start April 29th, meaning we'll likely see the demo for the game in probably around mid April and the full release towards the end of the month.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Actual new update, but it's basically nothing. Just marking off the monthly check in with nothing notable about the game to write other than it's seemingly reaching it's conclusion in terms of development/testing. The real important bits are probably going to come up in the comment section once people get talking and, of course, the expected demo prior to the game, so keep an eye out for updates.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Interesting detail from the comment section: Buta mentions not being able to register their work recently in response to a comment about rumors about regulations(likely DLsite submissions) being strict, now by 'not being able to register their work recently' I'm not sure if Buta means they've tried too but failed or they haven't done so in a while since this game has been his main project because they follow up that comment with saying there might be a lot of things they don't know, likely in regards to the rules and if they changed. If it's the former that might explain the offsite game update we're assuming it going to happen based on a previous post, if it's the latter then we just have to wait and see how it turns out. He also mentions that sex with wolves(and another classic stable horses in another comment) will be there just like the last two games. I think we were all assuming that to be the case, but confirmation is nice.

Another interesting detail is responding to a comment about being able to have sex with and give birth to a child with Shi in the first game, Buta says "This time it ’s a child with a special partner. If there is a derivative line for about one line ... Good!" A little hard to parse, So there may be a unique child birth scenario with a specific character in the game, probably someone with a unique face portrait so keep a lookout for those on your first playthrough.

On an related note note, It definitely seems like WHOEVER is going to translate this game is gonna have a bit of work cut out from them, so let me be the first to say I'm here to support the brave hero(s) who take on that undertaking. I think there was a translation group who did drop Factory who had a patreon or something so something like that could work.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Another detail from the comment section: The church that houses the children Mikami gives birth too has been replaced to a dedicated facility for it. There also might be like a dedicated Pokedex-like function to keep track of who you have given birth to. Gotta birth em all, I suppose.
Edit: There is also confirmed to be a situation like with Tony where you can give birth and have lewd interactions with your offspring as well.

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks to a very...energetic comment in the comment section we do have a bit more info, though nothing super crazy. The most relevant thing is that there will be a sleep sex scene like in the first game, but it seems like it'll change either A. party members or B. the person doing it at random, and you can still choose to wake up. I'm leaning closer to be based on the wording and context and I believe this means it no longer /ss/-exclusive...unless the place where it happens is like an orphanage or something lol.

The rest of the comment and it's reply relates to vague answers about what will and won't be in the game and even a bit of world-building for stuff like hygiene and how magic used and what fetishes are acceptable.

Also worth noting not relating to the comment, it's getting close to golden week which was the proposed window to either finish up the game. I'd expect an update around the end of the month with the current progress and(hopefully) at least a demo release.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Detail from the comment section: The "volume" of work, I'm assuming in terms of art CGs and the like, is comparable if not outright more than Drop Factory and that this does mean there will be a lot. There are many "loose conditions" for viewing scenes, but most of Mikami's H scenes you should be able to see right away, which probably means while you may need to do/say various things to get certain scenes unlocked, those restrictions are likely more applied to the other party members more than Mikami herself.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, Buta didn't make the suggested timeframe as stated on the latest blogpost.

No ETA on when to expect it either, though at risk of sounding like "well it's obviously gonna come out THIS month if he felt it was close to completion" I do have high hopes for at least a demo sooner rather than later.

In other minor update news, you'll be able to skip through dialogue with CTRL and while mentioned in passing before, there does seem to be dedicated cosplay system, though it's just be there to add some variance to already made CGs, not make new ones like loli-form does(at least I'm pretty sure it does, i never use it myself lol). There's also something about a stronger temperament as far as prostitution is concerned? I'm not too clear on the details. Also there is no major difference that pregnancy seems to have with Cosplay and prostitution.

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Few updates about the game from the comment section:
-Clarification on a previous statement, there is NO pregnancy/childbirth shown in Prostitution or Cosplay it looks like, and while they're sticking with the current systems for it, additions maybe be considered.

-Buta also clarified dialogue/scenes not related to H material will not be cut in the development process to get the game shipped sooner. Every time you defeat a boss, certain characters dialogue will change, many of which have nothing to do with eroticism. They also suggest to change your age and walk around naked while chatting as well, likely meaning age and outfit also changes dialogue with characters.

-The confirmed costumes for cosplay are Bridal outfits, Small devil costumes, Gothic Lolita, and two more as of yet not revealed outfits.

-The character "Kirin" will have more scenes that Shi (likely in reference to her screen time the first game).Someone who knows Japanese a bit better than me could answer this but is Kirin the name of the female character from the start of the current demo?

-There seems to be 2 shotas for the prostitution phone calls

-There is no compulsory H event in the main story necessary to progress, unlike the first game where you needed to get trapped to enter the castle, so you could in theory go through the whole game without doing a single H event...not sure WHY you would do that given the game you'd be playing but it's apparently possible lol