What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

mario68730

Reputation score
Max affection & Obedience will not do the trick, each girl have their own need some will have obedience under 50 for sample
And you need to level up their skills and whore rank too.

If you don't want to spend a lot of time on it use a save editor (Just google it there is a good one multi save format) or the dubeg mod or the modded map (if you know how to decryp the game file)
You can use the walkthrough, the last section give detail on what variable do what for each unique girl.

You can also check the save08 to have a view of what each girl stat have when i got them at lover even though it may be a bit to much for the skill rank
Ok, thanks.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In my new game I miss the knight you met on first map with the campfire. He is neither in the east of the crypt (event didn't trigger at all) nor back at the first camp in south of first adventure map (where he should be after beating the game) Any suggestions? Switches/Variables?
Did you go there with no preg?

so how do i play the scene with the horse, orc, etc?

edit = because all i see in gallery is just normal stuff, kinda disappointed because all previous game has completed gallery
Did you try shift? it toggle between Human Omake & Monster Omake check your key setting since you need to use A/W/D/Q etc... which is not the same for everyone (like QWERTY / AZERTY keyboard)

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1640054243713.png

Anyone know where i go for this? It just keeps going away after a while.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
View attachment 42264

Anyone know where i go for this? It just keeps going away after a while.
There's a guide somewhere earlier in this thread that tells you how to do all the prostitution quests. IIRC the pink ones you just open the phone menu and can complete them there.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Actually yeah... I get rid of it as soon I can in most case
You didn't trigger any of the rescue event? or are waiting for the guy to show up at the campfire, he pop up realy late game.
Share your save then will take a look

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There you are!

You just need to go in Area (9) while being an Adult(No preg) the rescue mission will trigger just fine afterward he will be at both firecamp (Adult Mikami no preg)

Lewdmedy

Reputation score
OMG... well that would have been too easy... thx!

BTW.: does anzone have the password for "マニュアル2.zip" in the main folder... or has the uncensored pictures? Sometimes they are uncensored anyway but still... 95% is censored
password is 'rai'
it's a manual about the second part of the game (male MC & brothel)

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hoi peeps! Im stuck after the mansion with the horse boss, would be awesome if someone can help out.

fapper87

Reputation score
What's the best way to power level incecency? I'm at 38k right now and it goes up in such tiny increments. I tried repeating the boss fights which gave 6 or 8k but that seemed like it was a one time thing,

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My problem resolved itself, I had to play more with the male char and the girls story continued after I encountered the broken merchant wagon on the farms street.

blerghit

Reputation score
What's the best way to power level incecency? I'm at 38k right now and it goes up in such tiny increments. I tried repeating the boss fights which gave 6 or 8k but that seemed like it was a one time thing,
prostituting i think. just assign them to customers, skip day and repeat.

redeyeslol

Reputation score
Best way is to re-fight the demons you keep in the basement. You can steal their clothing and sell it for a lot of cash. Like with the first one, the doll girl you can sell her clothes for ~1800.
Wait. Basement? What basement?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I just found out that this amazing game exists.

I'm really inclined to start translating this after I sleep, butakoma is great. Is there any eng version yet? Anyone who can help me finding the files, free to send me a pm

Edit:nevermind the questions, i just found out the other thread. Cool day.

Last edited:

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just found out that this amazing game exists.

I'm really inclined to start translating this after I sleep, butakoma is great. Is there any eng version yet? Anyone who can help me finding the files, free to send me a pm

Edit:nevermind the questions, i just found out the other thread. Cool day.
There is a Discord server with a few people making a translation for this game, not sure if i'm allowed to share it tho
maybe someone more in the know can say.