What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT (Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT)

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi, just double checking, but are you looking to do the whole UI stuff? Including Brothel UI graphics? Or just main menu stuff. Because holy, BTKM went ham with the UI graphics overall. Makes it neater to play as a native Japanese speaker I guess, but for us foreigners it makes it a nightmare haha
I might do those, but not promising anything. If I do, they will be something for later, after I've done the usual things like skills, items, etc. And I may need a short break after those, lol. This isn't the largest database I've worked on, but it's one of the largest I've tackled alone. Not that I'm complaining, I'm having fun with it, it's just going to take a while.
And yeah, they definitely went ham on this game, in many ways. :LOL:

mario11561

Reputation score
I might do those, but not promising anything. If I do, they will be something for later, after I've done the usual things like skills, items, etc. And I may need a short break after those, lol. This isn't the largest database I've worked on, but it's one of the largest I've tackled alone. Not that I'm complaining, I'm having fun with it, it's just going to take a while.
And yeah, they definitely went ham on this game, in many ways. :LOL:
is the partial of menu work with 1.2, bro ? @@

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
is the partial of menu work with 1.2, bro ? @@
Yes, it should work with any version, unless the dev changes the menu for some reason, but I don't know why they would do that.

Gotta ask, will you translate the setting menu?
Sure, will do. It will be something to do to break up the database stuff if nothing else. I hadn't even looked at it yet, lol.

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been a long ass time since i used Parcials, is it still just use the decypher and then just drop the folder (and or delete the rgss file)?
Cause if so, its giving me an error on 1.5

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Been a long ass time since i used Parcials, is it still just use the decypher and then just drop the folder (and or delete the rgss file)?
Cause if so, its giving me an error on 1.5
Check the OP, this game needs a different decrypter due to the huge number of files in it. The decrypter won't tell you that it didn't extract all the files. (there's a link to one that works in the OP)

As for the partial, not sure what I'm going to do with the DVD's, their names are waaaaay to long to translate properly. Even abbreviating heavily there's not enough room. I might just leave them alone since all you do is sell them to random customers anyway. If anyone has a strong opinion that they should be translated and has a suggestion for how to fit the titles in the space available, feel free to speak up.

Should still be on track to have the database (skills, items, gear, maybe enemy names) done by sometime this weekend. Done with skills, at least all the ones the player sees, and about 1/3 done with items. Weapons and armor will be easy as there are far fewer entries for them.

Last edited:

EkkDee

Reputation score
Lovely. I'll hold myself until full trans go off then. Although the game's price is really so good. Support 300g if you can guys!
Thx again.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Check the OP, this game needs a different decrypter due to the huge number of files in it. The decrypter won't tell you that it didn't extract all the files. (there's a link to one that works in the OP)

As for the partial, not sure what I'm going to do with the DVD's, their names are waaaaay to long to translate properly. Even abbreviating heavily there's not enough room. I might just leave them alone since all you do is sell them to random customers anyway. If anyone has a strong opinion that they should be translated and has a suggestion for how to fit the titles in the space available, feel free to speak up.

Should still be on track to have the database (skills, items, gear, maybe enemy names) done by sometime this weekend. Done with skills, at least all the ones the player sees, and about 1/3 done with items. Weapons and armor will be easy as there are far fewer entries for them.
So Just want to ask Are you gonna translate the story too? And what do you mean by Full version? By full version you mean the completed full tag version Is that it?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So Just want to ask Are you gonna translate the story too? And what do you mean by Full version? By full version you mean the completed full tag version Is that it?
Don't think I will do a full translation, this game is huge and I'm not really feeling up to tackling a project of that scope right now. Not to mention it would have to wait til Butakoma is done updating the game anyway. I might change my mind though, especially if nobody else shows any interest in translating it. If I did decide to do it, it would very much be a "long term project", lol.

By full version I just mean the full game as opposed to the trial/demo. With this game, Butakoma did something unique and the demo actually takes place 10 years before the full game, and the events in it tie in to the plot. That's why I'm leaving the partial for the demo up as well, some people might want to play it to get the whole story.

poopoo1234

Reputation score
How are people using the decrypter used in the OP's post? It says I can only open an "RGSSAD" yet all the version of the game I have (1.5) only has a Game.rgss3a. When I try to navigate to the game folder, it doesn't let me open it in the decrypter.
1636738640688.png

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Don't think I will do a full translation, this game is huge and I'm not really feeling up to tackling a project of that scope right now. Not to mention it would have to wait til Butakoma is done updating the game anyway. I might change my mind though, especially if nobody else shows any interest in translating it. If I did decide to do it, it would very much be a "long term project", lol.

By full version I just mean the full game as opposed to the trial/demo. With this game, Butakoma did something unique and the demo actually takes place 10 years before the full game, and the events in it tie in to the plot. That's why I'm leaving the partial for the demo up as well, some people might want to play it to get the whole story.
Oh I thought what you meant by Full is you're going to translate the story too
Oh I didn't know that well I'm sure nobody will translate it if they do they'll use a machine translator I'm pretty surprised that Butakoma isn't done with this game yet i mean look at that file size xD

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
By the way I forgot to ask Is there any program that can translate the dialogues like a Text hooker that you use to translate it? and Looks like the partial is only for the demo xD
Yes, Textractor is the most current text hooker that is still maintained, and is pretty easy to use, think it uses google translate by default, but it can be made to use DeepL (there should be a youtube video on how to integrate DeepL if nothing else):
But this is VX Ace, which is an older version of rpgmaker, so older hooks like TA/AGTH would work, too.

The partial in the OP is for the full game, the partial for the demo is in another post. The one in the OP is just the menu right now, but I'll be updating it today.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes, Textractor is the most current text hooker that is still maintained, and is pretty easy to use, think it uses google translate by default, but it can be made to use DeepL (there should be a youtube video on how to integrate DeepL if nothing else):
But this is VX Ace, which is an older version of rpgmaker, so older hooks like TA/AGTH would work, too.

The partial in the OP is for the full game, the partial for the demo is in another post. The one in the OP is just the menu right now, but I'll be updating it today.
But I tried to copy and paste it and It didn't translate the menu?
Oh I'll try that then
What is translated when you applied it?

Oh okay I'm a dumbass i forgot to delete the RGSSAD xD By the way You will translate the items,skills and other things right?

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yup just seen tho xD Did you also translate the choices? I mean not the whole dialogues but choices because It's hard to guess what they are
Not yet, but I plan to at some point. It will have to wait until the dev is done updating because I will have to edit map and common event files, which they will be changing for sure with updates. Don't want to have the partial patch break updates.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not yet, but I plan to at some point. It will have to wait until the dev is done updating because I will have to edit map and common event files, which they will be changing for sure with updates. Don't want to have the partial patch break updates.
This is also included right?

Game_EMpzxxGRkh.png

Guess We'll have to wait xD This is a big game what made it so big anyways? Is it The H-scenes or something?