What's new

C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's Cullnis adventure

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's Cullnis adventure

1, though if you really want to abandon it in favor of your new one I guess that's okay.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

This CYOA feels like it has no real focus or direction. Many of the votes feel like fillers without ever getting to the goals.

I think a better question is, do YOU feel like continuing it, or would you rather just dive into your pokemon one?

I vote 3) You decide if you want to continue it or not.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

1 - do you have to ask?

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's first

-alright i will still update. reason i asked was because of lack of votes

"Lets take a look at whats behind the door." said Cullnis

"Good I'd rather go towards the light then a dark omnious stairway that leads downwards." replied Signum

As Cullnis reached for the door a slight pain hit her in her stomach. "Ow little bastard" said Cullnis clutching her now large stomach.

"How did you get pregnant?" asked Signum who had suppected when sullnis had started getting a bump.

"I have been trying to figure that out ever since I found out. The only time i was...uh active was when i was defending myself against some blue tentacle thing but it didn't get inside me. Then after i fought it off some guards tried to both steal from me and rape me when I was saved by the priestess who gave us this quest." said Cullnis as she walked into the room behind the door.
The room looked to be some kind of aroma room. In the middle of the room was a large fireplace which wasn't light but a large hole was in the roof to allow the smoke to leave which was the source of the light. As Cullnis looked around she saw a large cabinet with many drawers on one side on the other was a table with vials, different sized mortars and pestles.

"Hey over here." said Signum waving Cullnis to a corner of the room.

"What did you find?" asked Cullnis as she reached the corner. Following Signum's stare she noticed a number of small cages. Most of the cages were iron bars. A few were glass and the last row was covered by a thick black curtain. All the ones that Cullnis could see had nothing or small recently deceased animals.

As Cullnis stared at the cages Signum tapped on her shoulder to catch her attention. With a finger held to her mouth to show to be silent the other hand directed towards a small door that was across the room. As the duo moved to the door Cullnis began to hear a steady groan or chant coming from behind the door. Cullnis tried to make out the noise when Signum grabbed her. Cullnis was about to turn around and yell at Signum when she noticed she had some how moved right up to the door and her hand was holding the knob to the door.

As Cullnis backed away from the door Signum whispered "What happened to you? All of a sudden you just froze and began walking to the door"

""I don't know i was trying to make out that noise." explained Cullnis shaking her head to drown out the noise which seemed to now burrow into her head.

"What should we do?" asked Signum

Signum
Signum(pink haired blue eyed elf)
currently wearing:
body: armor plated leather armor
legs:leather battle skirt (no undergarments which sometimes shows her privates)
feet:braided sandals
weapon: Zweihander Sword (drawn)

Cullnis
Cullnis (red haired elf with birth mark on left side of stomach)
hp:100
st:80%
Awareness: awake (belly aches from fetus moving)
Body Status: impregnated with some creature (birth in 4 turns) looks very pregnant (breasts now D cups) mystery noise effect
currently wearing: head black squashed cap
shoulders enchanted cloak(never gets wet or dirty)
body cotton bra and grey low cut shirt that doesn't cover belly
legs cotton panties, green knee length shorts and belt that has dagger sheath
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
weapon: iron pike (ready) and copper dagger (sheathed)
items:2 silver and 45 copper pieces
regular pack contains (tent, and fire starting kit)

What to do? What to do?
1. search the room
1a. search the covered cages
1b. search the drawers
1c. search the table
2.open the noise door
3. go back into the passageway

NSRQ
Should I give a hint like i used too?
A. yes
B. no
ex.
where should Cullnis go?
1.inn (she has no money)
2.job board (earn some money)
3.head to the abandon house she has been living (has better clothes and items there)
4.market (can try and steal stuff)
-suggests?/comments?/edits? welcome

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm... gonna go with 1C - search the table, see if they can figure out what was being worked on here. Proceeding to search the remainder of the room if nothing obvious stands out.

And A - yes, do post hints as to the possible effects of the choices.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

1. Searching the room shouldn't take long at all.

A) Simple suggestions like that are less "hint" and more "this is what Cullins knows will happen here." If she knows she's broke, she should know better than to consider sleeping at the Inn, so a soft reminder is useful for players.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1, starting with 1C then 1B and end with 1A.

A - hints are nice.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Cullnis walked to the table checking the bottles for anything useful but the appeared empty. The rest of the table was covered with parchments with unknown writing all over them. Checking the drawers Cullnis found three bottles that contained mystery liquids which she pocketed for later. Cullnis turned to talk to Signum who had now started examining the chest of drawers."Hey Signum I found some........." started
just before a large explosion deafened the rest.

When Cullnis regained here senses a second later she saw that Signum was sprawled out inside the central fireplace. "Signum!" cried Cullnis as she quickly dropped her pike and ran over to Signum dropping to her knees and placing Signum's head into her lap. Signum didn't appear to be injured just unconscious. Cullnis tried to waken the unconscious Signum to no avail. Cullnis didn't know what she should do.

Signum

Signum(pink haired blue eyed elf)
currently wearing:
body: armor plated leather armor
legs:leather battle skirt (no undergarments which sometimes shows her privates)
feet:braided sandals
weapon: Zweihander Sword (on the floor)

Cullnis

Cullnis (red haired elf with birth mark on left side of stomach)
hp:100
st:89%
Awareness: awake (belly aches from fetus moving)
Body Status: impregnated with some creature (birth in 4 turns) looks very pregnant (breasts now D cups)
currently wearing: head black squashed cap
shoulders enchanted cloak(never gets wet or dirty)
body cotton bra and grey low cut shirt that doesn't cover belly
legs cotton panties, green knee length shorts and belt that has dagger sheath
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
weapon: iron pike (dropped) and copper dagger (sheathed)
items:2 silver and 45 copper pieces 3 mystery bottled liquids (one red, one green and one clear)
regular pack contains (tent, and fire starting kit)

What does Cullnis do?
1.use one of the mystery liquids (something may happen or not)
1a.use the red one
1b. use the green one
1c. use the clear one
2.secure the room (use the room as a safe room until Signum recovers)
3.retreat (get out of the temple)

-ps could an admin please put this into the cyoa section as i am rebooting it

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Oooh, you're back!

Um... 2 - Cullnis hastily blocks the doors so she can tend to Signum. She also temporarily uncorks the potions so she can smell them - if one smells like a healing potion, she doses Signum with it.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Advertising! Fanta23 wants more votes before proceeding!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This is why we need a rogue. Or a tank, to open all doors and test all hallways for traps.

I'm uh, not entirely sure what the circumstances are here. If the temple is hostile territory,then that explosion probably alerted something. In this case, I say we take a chance and use the red stuff on this exploded man.

If not, then, eh. Barricade up, wait for a spell.