What's new

C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's Cullnis adventure

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's first

To get to the ability to change the title, after you click "edit" then "go advanced" button at the bottom area of the edit window. When you get there, it gives you all the options as if you were just making a first post ;) Which means you can change the title easily from there.

Votes:
First vote 3- Signum is probably pissed at the nymphs for knocking her up, and Cullins seems to not remember it, so she's likely very curious.

Non-story vote, 1. But if you change it, do make sure to keep your name in the title so it's easier to find for everyone who likes reading it!

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

2.) Information would be nice.

1.) Name is fine.
I'll third this, although the twosome should probably get dressed and head back to camp to rest anyways.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Revenge!!! We shall make the water run.......blue!......with water!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2, 1. Later on we can drain the lake or something.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

wanting to know more about how signum knew she was pregnant cullnis decided to ask.
"How do you know?" said Cullnis as she got up to gather her clothes.

"Nymphs are all females so to breed they need to find females that aren't of the elements to insert the creation elements as they call it or their baby juice." said Signum as she too got up from the beach.

"How are they all female" asked Cullnis now putting on her top

"Well technically their transgender when Nymphs are born they aren't a sex and they don't have an element. When they touch a tree or body of water they transform into either a wood or water nymph which grants them their genders. Wood nymphs are female but only reproduce with seeding creatures mostly woodland creatures. Water nymphs on the other hand breed with everything. Though wood nymphs hardly ever breed water nymphs breed constantly. SO when a water nymph breeds with another female they always impregnate but with males they just do it for the pleasure because males can't carry child. explained Signum "come on lets get to camp so i can dress and try and forget about this it won't be long before the stupid nymph child pops out.". Signum then stamped off back towards camp.

Cullnis finished dressing and walked back to camp by the time she got back Signum had redressed and was feeding the fire. "Um... are you going to be ok Signum? What are you going to do to the Nymph child? asked Cullnis

Signum looked at the fire but did not reply. Cullnis walked over to the tent and put on her cloak as she was still cold and the fire seemed to do nothing about it. Cullnis thought she heard Signum say something about "don't know and maybe kill it." but it could of just been her imagination. Cullnis crawled into the tent and drifted off to sleep thinking why wasn't I impregnated as well?

Signum
Signum(pink haired blue eyed elf)
currently wearing:
body: armor plated leather armor
legs:leather battle skirt (no undergarments which sometimes shows her privates)
feet:braided sandals
weapon: Zweihander Sword

Cullnis
Cullnis (red haired elf with birth mark on left side of stomach)
hp:100
st:100% (fully rested)
Awareness: awake (doesn't know of impregnation)
Body Status:comfortable walk impregnated with some creature (birth in 18 days/8 turns) looks 1 month pregnant
currently wearing: head black squashed cap
shoulders enchanted cloak(never gets wet or dirty)
body cotton bra and grey low cut shirt
legs cotton panties, green knee length shorts and belt that has dagger sheath
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
weapon: iron pike and copper dagger
items:2 silver and 45 copper pieces
regular pack contains (tent, and fire starting kit)

Cullnis wakes to find
1.Signum is gone....
1a.she searchs for Signum
1b.she continues the quest​

2.A creature attacking the camp
2a.goblins
2b.highwaymen
2c.other​
3.Signum giving birth
4. that it is morning
5.other
NOTE: Signum will give birth next turn even if number 3 is not selected it will just happen later on in the story rather than in start of the next turn.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh... 3. Signum gives birth, then tells Cullnis to find a convenient tree to bond the nymphlet to - since she's gotten over her temper tantrum, can't find it in her to kill the kid, and is in no shape to go searching herself just yet.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3 or 4

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-alright no body else is voting so 3 wins

Cullnis woke to pitch darkness of predawn the camp was chill now.Cullnis also noticed that the sllight bump from her belly had become larger. " I am going to need to excersie harder." stated to herself. Cullnis laid on the ground of the tent for a few minutes just staring at the top. Cullnis was about to get up and start the fire back up when she began to hear a heavy pained breathing.

Cullnis exited the tent and looked around. Signum was leaning her back against the log in the camp her legs were raised up but Cullnis could not tell what was happening to her. "Are you OK? said Cullnis walking over to Signum. Cullnis then noticed that Signum's belly had become a rather large bulge since a few hours ago.

"Get..AH away.. I'll take care ..Ah of this ..AH.. myself!" said a distressed Signum between contractions.

Cullnis noticed that Signum's vagina had enlarged and she could she a ghostly white hand reaching out searching for purchase. "You need help and so does that nymph." said CUllnis as she kneeled down between Signum's legs. Cullnis spread Signum's legs a little wider to stretch open the lips of Signum's Vagina. This caused the nymph's shoulder to pop out this allowed it to finally find purchase on the grass below. As the arm pulled Cullnis reached into Signum and guided to nymph's head out.

"AAAAHHHHHHH! YOU BITCH!" screamed Signum as she attempted to throw a punch but the pain overwhelmed her causing it to lightly tap herself on her raised knee.

" It's almost over. It's almost over." repeated CUllnis over and over. Soon the head popped out and the rest of the nymph squirmed out. The nymph was only about 3 feet tall but it seemed to be growing but it still remained ghostly white. The nymph just stared at the elfs.

"Thhhanks" said The ghostly genderless figure as it began to stand and began to turn away.

'Not so fast you! said Signum now holding Cullnis's Copper dagger in the throwing position.

"Signum you can't!" said Cullnis putting herself in fron of the small ghostly white nymph.

"Yes mother please don't i can make yo better if wish of me. said the white nymph. The nymph then walked to Signum and began rubbing her hands over Signum's belly.

Cullnis watched in awe as Signum relaxed from her heated pain state into a relaxed state and her belly began to reform into its previous state of fitness.
"waht did you do?" Cullnis asked as she retrieve her dagger from Signum's relaxed grip.

'I restored her. was the only reply from the nymph.

The nymph began to look around probably for some tree or body of water to merge with.The nymph began to look concerned as she could not see the lake or any trees.

Signum
currently wearing:

Cullnis
st:100% (fully rested)
Awareness: awake (doesn't know of impregnation)
Body Status:comfortable walk impregnated with some creature (birth in 16 days/7 turns) looks 3 month pregnant
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
regular pack contains (tent, fire starting kit)

What should Cullnis do?
1.Convince the nymph to come with them
2. help signum up and leave to nymph alone
3.guide the nymph to
3a. the lake​
3b.the woods​
4.attack the nymph
4a.try to knock it out​
4b.kill it​
5. Other

NSRQ
Did I over do the discription in the birth?
A. nah
B YAH!

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

1, and 4a if the nymph disagrees.

and a.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

3B - trying to keep the nymphlet around would be more trouble than it's worth, I think, given that it probably needs to bond right away. And if it bonds to a tree, it's not going to bother our heroines or any other women, really, so maybe Signum'll be able to get over her anger at being a mother. At least to the point of not taking it out on the child, anyways.

And A - about the right level of description, I think.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's Cullnis adventure

Cullnis deciding that the nymph was better off away from Signum. "Come with me." said Cullnis as she waved the nymph to follow. Cullnis turned towards the small woods looking back to make sure the ghost white nymph followed. Cullnis guide the nymph into the forest.

When the two reached the woods the nymph turned towards Culnis and said “Many of these are already occupied but many of these saplings are still open thank you. The nymph then touched the small sapling causing a green glow to appear. Where the white nymph genderless nymph stood was a tall green female whose figure was covered by a simple one piece undergarment that hid her most revealing parts but still showed a the nymphs now large breasted cleavage. As if welcoming the new nymph the sun lit up the clearing as it began to rise

"I hope that you are this kind to the child that is resting inside your womb as you were to me." said the tree nymph as it turned and entered its new home.

Cullnis looked down at her now prudent belly a look of shock came across her face as she now understood she was pregnant not fat. Wondering when and how she this could of happen she headed back to camp. When she arrived she found awake Signum packing up. "I took care of the nymph." said Cullnis deciding to keep the pregnancy a secret from Signum

"I don't care I just want to get this quest over with so I can get back to town an collect the reward." replied Signum as she handed Cullnis her pack and began to head towards the temple.

Cullnis followed Signum still trying to figure out the pregnancy. The duo had little conversation as they walked. By midday the two came upon the temple. The temple had a path that broke off the main trail. The temple could be seen from the main path it appeared to be unguarded and untouched. The temple itself was made of deep blue stone and only looked to have one entrance which had a large statue of Grenta giving birth in front of the doors. While the windows were not large they were many allowing for plenty of light for the temples inside. Cullnis turned towards Signum "So what should we do?

Signum
currently wearing:

Cullnis
st:100%
Awareness: awake and stressed about discovering pregnancy (knows of pregnancy)
Body Status: impregnated with some creature (birth in 6 turns) medium pregnant bump
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
regular pack contains (tent, enchanted cloak(never gets wet or dirty) and fire starting kit)

What does the duo do?
1.head straight in and knock
2. look for another entrance
3. wait until night and sneak in
4.other

NSRQ
any suggestions for improvement?

also check out my new idea for another CYOAS

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

eh, I don't even remember their mission, but the direct approach seems best. so 1.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

1 - let's go for the frontal approach.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I need your help Cullnis. My goddess Grenta's temple has become overrun with her brother's followers who seek to corrupt it to his domain. Will you help i promise you will be rewarded both after you return and before you leave"
I don't know that waiting until night and sneaking will do any good, but I'm also a bit wary about knocking. So:

2 - Find another entrance. Maybe this way we can get a tactical picture before they know we're here, without wasting time waiting about. (Or if we can't find one... 4 - barge in guns blazing, so to speak. None of this "knocking" nonsense is what I'm getting at.)

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-still going to do this cyoa and the pokemon one at the same time win is go straight ahead and knock

Cullnis decide to just go ahead and head for the main entrance. " Looks safe enough to just go and knock at the entrance" said Cullnis already heading for the door.

Signum on the other hand followed Cullnis until the large statue in which she just hid behind the large statue. " I'll just remain hidden just in case" said Signum drawing her sword out and ready herself to spring in case of any danger.

Cullnis procede to the door when she reached to door Cullnis rasied her free hand and knocked. Once, twice and thrice the large door echoed the three knocks through the entire temple. Cullnis stood waiting for some kind of answer but after long minutes of waiting nothing and no one answered.

Signum deciding that the temple was empty walked out of her hiding spot sword still in hand. Signum then walked to the door and gave it a hard kick which caused to door to unlatch and swing inwards on its hinges. Signum peeked her head in and gave a quick look around and saw that the temple was empty. " strange no creatures, evil men, or traps waitibng to spring on us. It seems your priesttess was wrong about her temple." stated a confused Signum as she walked inside the temple.

Cullnis followed in suit "well lets at least check the entire temple. see it looks like there is another section./COLOR] said Cullnis nudging her head towards a passageway on the other side of the temple entrance. The passageway had many carvings of Grenta giving birth to many creatures Cullnis noticed that a few were tentacles and nymphs. At the end of the passageway was a narrow staircase on the left and on the right was another door with a small window shining light from the day into the passageway.

Which way should we go? asked Signum now resting her sword on her shoulder.

Signum
currently wearing:

Cullnis
st:80%
Awareness: awake (knows of impregnation)
Body Status: impregnated with some creature (birth in 5 turns) pregnant bump clothes becoming tight from growth breasts now D cups
body tight cotton bra and tight grey low cut shirt
legs tight cotton panties, tight green knee length shorts and belt that has dagger sheath
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
regular pack contains (tent, enchanted cloak(never gets wet or dirty) and fire starting kit)

Which way?
1. split up
a.Cullnis takes the stairs
b. Signum takes the stairs​
2.take the stairs
3. check the door

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

3 - check the door. By the way, do the stairs lead up or down?

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1, a.) Splitting up is a horrible idea and you shouldn't do it unless you want to get raped. Or if it's a perfectly safe temple! Also, we don't have any real reason to prefer one direction over another.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Should i continue this CYOA?