What's new

C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's Cullnis adventure

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's first

1.) Get a partner. As for who... female, and I'll defer to the existing template for details.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Cullnis decide she would look for help. Though she had very little money for a mercenary she knew that some adventurers didn't charge for those that need aid in their own quest. Cullnis started looking for some in the open market.

" Bah be gone elf i have no need for a unpaying client!" were the most common responses. Cullnis was begining to lose hope and started to head out. Her head hung low though as she left the town and hit the road.

"HEY WAIT UP!" said a voice behind Cullnis. Cullnis turned to see a elf running after her, her hair was obviously dyed pink and her eyes even from this distantance shown a bright blue. The elf's wear was a dark leather armor with iron plates coverig her shoulders and her breasts. The elf's running was strained by a large sword strapped to her back as well as a small travel pack hanging off her wasit. As she ran Cullnis could see the woman did not wear any undergarments for her flowing leather skirt bounced giving small glimpses of her pussy which Cullnis noticed that her pubic hair was also dyed pink.

"Yes what do you want?" said Cullnis a feeling a litte shy for seeing the woman's privates without her knowing.

"I want to help you on this quest. I heard some other adventurers talking about you. When i finally trackled you down you were already leaving." panted the pinked haired elf whose small breasts heaved showing that she must have ran from across the entire town.

"Great my name is Cullnis and we are going to clear out a temple." said Cullnis who had recovered from her shyness.

"My name is Signum" said Signum who was now following Cullnis as they walked down the road.

"Well thanks i don't have any money but the women who gave it to me said she would reward us afterwards." said Cullnis who made a quick glance down Signum's nether regions.

"Good I need some reward even though i enjoy the adventures. So you have a map or directions? asked Signum

"Yeah right here." said Cullnis as she pulled out the map. The two elfs grouped together and looked over the map. The map showed multiple trails toward the temple. One was more direct and went through the forest, another rounded the forest and a small lake but it would take longer to get there and the last path seemed to show some kind of under ground route that went straight through the lake and underneath the temple. " So which path do we take?" said Cullnis as she looked into Signum's deep blue eyes.

Signum
Signum(pink haired blue eyed elf)
currently wearing:
body: armor plated leather armor
legs:leather battle skirt (no undergarments which sometimes shows her privates)
feet:braided sandals
weapon: Zweihander Sword

Cullnis
Cullnis (red haired elf with birth mark on left side of stomach)
hp:100
st:100% (fully rested)
Awareness: awake (doesn't know of impregnation)
Body Status:comfortable walk impregnated with some creature (birth in 18 days/8 turns) looks 1 month pregnant
currently wearing: head black squashed cap
body cotton bra and grey low cut shirt
legs cotton panties, green knee length shorts and belt that has dagger sheath
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
weapon: iron pike and copper dagger
items:2 silver and 45 copper pieces
regular pack contains (tent, enchanted cloak(never gets wet or dirty) and fire starting kit)

Which path do they take
1.Forest (natural creatures might attack)
2.around the lake (will have to stop at least for one night)
3.Underground (will have to make torchs and might get attacked by nocturnal monsters)

-ps will be gone wednesday won't be back until sunday (might have internet so maybe a small update)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1, forests are always fun.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Bah, all this fancy camping gear and you guys want to not use it?

I vote 2 - take the longer, but presumably safer, route around the lake.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Getting lost in the forest with an incompotent new ally, or trudging through some dank underground caverns. Neither sounds very appealing.

Now taking a pleasant walk around a lake though... Setting up camp, taking a swim, even if they are on a mission, this seems the best choice.

My vote is for 2.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

- tie coin flip for choice. lake path wins

Cullnis having had a bad experiance in the woods decided against the forest path. Signum decided against the underground path for some reason she wouldn't explain. "guess we're taking the lake side path" said Cullnis.

The two elfs walked along the path for hours making idle chit-chat. They reached the lake a little past midday. They then continued following the beach for the rest of the afternoon finally stopping just before the sun started going down.

"Its about time we stopped i need a break my feet are killing me. said Signum as she unbraided her sandles while sitting on a log.
" I am just tired said Cullnis as she lay on her back. Cullnis pulled out her tent and fire kit for the night. Cullnis first set up the tent behind the log Signum was sitting on. Signum started preparing a small dinner for them. " i am going to get some firewood so we can at least have something warm to drink for the night said CUllnis heading to the small patch of trees around the lake.

"OK I'll just leave your meal on the log then called Signum

Cullnis returned without incedent with full arms of wood. When she placed it in the campsite she looked around for Signum. Cullni's guard went up when she didn't see her or hear anything sounds except from the small fire she must have light while Cullnis was gathering wood. The Cullnis noticed the pile of leather laying at one end of the log in the camp." HEY SIGNUM WHERE ARE YOU! yelled with cupped hands.

"OVER HERE" was the reply from the lake along with a few splashes " you should come in the waters great for a sore body."

Cullnis walked over to where she heard Signum and saw a very naked Signum washing herself in a waist deep water. Cullis admired her courage for showing off her body. SIgnum's body was very similar to Cullnis's her breasts were small but perky especially now in the cool water and her body should no sign of paleness but was rather tone which was very different to Cullnis who seemed to not be able to tan.. WOW what a body maybe she is right a good deep would feel good

Cullnis then began to strip down first by tossing her hat and boots off to the side then unbuckling her betle and pulling down her shorts and panties with one pull then her top and bra the same way. When she was nude she noticed how cool it had gotten and almost immediately her nipples knew it too become very hard. As Cullnis walked into the water she gave a small gasp as the water rippled over her which was even cooler than the setting day air.

"you seem to be porking up a bit" said Signum nodding her head to the small bump on Cullnis's belly which stretched her birthmark just a bit making it look like a larger bird print.

I guess all that food I ate finally got to me" explained Cullnis as she moved closer to Signum. Cullnis began by dunking her head under the cool lake water. Rising out of the water flicking her hair spraying Signum from the off spray from her hair.

"HEY WATCH IT!" laughed Signum shielding her face with spread hands.

Signum
currently wearing: nude
weapon: hands and feet

Cullnis
st:89% (bathing
Body Status:tired impregnated with some creature (birth in 16 days/7 turns) looks 2 months pregnant (slight baby bump)
weapons hands and feet
regular pack contains (tent, enchanted cloak(never gets wet or dirty) and fire starting kit)

what happens?
1.Signum starts a splash fight
2.Signum makes a move on Cullnis
3. 1 then 2
4.water creature attacks
4a. giant fresh water octapus
4b. water nymphs
4c. some kind of water goblin
4d. other
5.someone steals their clothes
5a. they see them running with their clothes
5b. they don't notice
6.nothing (jumps to next morning)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm... choices, choices, choices. Lets see.

2.) Our new partner goes to make a move, but 4a.) a tentacled monstrosity rears its ugly... tentacles and interrupts whatever was going to transpire. And then to add injurious insult to insulting injury 5b.) they find their clothes are missing.

(Or just 4a if I'm making too much work. :p)

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I vote...
(5b) their clothes are taken, while (1) they have a splash fight, when it's interrupted by (4b) a group of water nymphs that don't attack them, but rather try to join in the splash fight, and turn it into more ;)

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

i vote 1 with 4b then 2 but before anything good happens 4a happens and while 4a is happening 4c does 5b.

or just 4a

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

4c they disturb a young water dragon (civilised)... who steals their clothes.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

6, except they talk and enjoy the night. Not that way.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Um... gonna settle for choice 3. The only thing attacking Cullnis tonight is Signum. She needs to get the first installment on her payment, after all... :p

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

4b come on people nymphs, plural, water orgy woo!

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-heys I'm back 4b wins

Signum shivered from the surprised flick of cool water on her face. She quickly retaliated with a large swipe of her hand across the water creating a large wake of water to splash Cullnis.

"HA payback is so sweet!" laughed Signum

Cullnis gave out a gasp from the splash attack and retaliated in kind with a spalsh. the two began to laugh and continued their splash fight. When both of the elfs began to slow the playful fighting they began to become chilled.
"I am going to head back to the fire."/COLOR] said Cullnis as she started to wade back to the shore.

" yeah I'll com..AAHHH! said Signum

Cullnis turned around just in time see Signum's head being pulled under by a slightly blueish hand. Cullnis started to make run to her clothes when she felt two hands grab ahold of her ankles and drag her into the shallow water. She gave a small scream but managed to close her mouth before hitting the water. A few seconds later Cullnis and Signum rose above the water along with two other women. Cullnis noticed these women seemed to be able to morph with the water they were blue skinned but appeared to be human. the one who was with Signum was slightly kissing Signum all over mainly her nipples.

" We saw you playing and we thought we would join the fun as well." said The water nymph holding Cullnis as she slightly licked Cullnis's nipples.

Signum though coughing from swallowing some water she began move her hands down the nymphs body. Cullnis felt the pleasure as well she began to join in by kissing her nymph. Soon both the elfs drifted towards each other being guided by the nymphs. When they joined they began to pleasure each other. While the nymphs dove underneath the water and began to pleasure the elfs' pussy while the elfs' pleasured each other above the water by rubbing each others hard nipples and kissing each other. After about an hour of this the elves could be heard screaming in pleasure and then passing out.

While passed out the nymphs surfaced and dragged their sleeping forms to the beach. "UGH mine is all ready pregnant." said Cullnis's nymph.

"Don't worry my friend we can share this one." said Signum's nymph "but i get to go first." AS she laid Signum in an opened leg position. The nymph then produced a small cock from her clitoris and began to roughly and quickly fuck Signum.

The other nymph also produced larger cock and began to lightly stroke it while she watched her friend quickly finish and produce a large amount of water-cum. Signum stirred in her sleep but did not awaken from her pleasurable rest. The nymph who had just finished quickly rose and jumped back into the water disappearing in and instant. The nymph that remained then proceded to fuck Signum with her cock. Soon she finished but when she did Signum woke for a second. Signum saw the nymph rise from her and wink to her as she too jumped into the water

Cullnis woke to see Signum's sleeping form resting next to her and a large headache only remebering the splash fight between her and Signum. She then noticed a strange smell from Signum. She moved closer to and noticed a strange clear liquid dripping come from Signum's pussy. The liquid looked like water but it smelled very odd. "What is this?" Cullnis asked to Signum's sleeping form as she poked her finger into Signum's pussy.

Signum jumped a wake and quickly slapped Cullnis across the face. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERV! yelled Signum. "OH it's you. I am so sorry. I thought you were that water nymph again."

"Water nymph? I don't remeber a water nymph. said CUllnis rubbing her stinging cheek

"NO! NO! NO! said Signum as she looked down at her pussy and noticed the watery like substance dripping out of it. "That water bitch got me pregnant." said Signum as she tried to remove the water-cum with a finger.

Signum
status: knows she is pregnant with a water nymph (due in 2 turns/4 days
currently wearing:
Nude

Cullnis
st:100% (fully rested)
Body Status:refreshed from cool bath impregnated with some creature (birth in 17 days/7 turns) slight pregnant bump

What does Cullnis do?
1.Suggest they dress and go back to camp (continue the next day)
2.Ask how Signum knows and if she can doing anything about it (just some info and then continues to next day)
3.Try and find the water nymphs (night time quest)
4.Other

non story
hey if someone could tell me how to change the title that would be great just PM me
What should the title be called?
1. leave it/I don't care
2. Cullnis and the temple
3. Fanta's Cullnis
4. Other (suggestion)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2.) Information would be nice.

1.) Name is fine. (The way to change it ought to be to edit the first post, note the "title" text field bar over the main text area, if you're allowed.)

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

2.) Information would be nice.

1.) Name is fine. (The way to change it ought to be to edit the first post, note the "title" text field bar over the main text area, if you're allowed.)
Sounds good, seconded.