What's new

C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's Cullnis adventure

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's first

CUllnis knew she was caught "The dagger is mine." sighed Cullnis.

"Do you know where we found this?" said the red beard

'In some kind of monster?" replied Cullnis

"Not just some kind of monster but an tentacle monster." said red bearded guard

"so what its the difference? I was just defending myself." replied Cullnis

"Tentacles are allowed to liscenced persons but when we found this one it had no brand and was untrained. Which means whoever had it had it illegally and was training it without a liscence." accused the red bearded guard

"I wasn't training... IT ATTACKED ME!" yelled Cullnis

"then why were you getting dressed." pointed out the guard with the full helm

Crap they think I am already guility. thought Cullnis I am sitting here half naked being accused of being training a sex monster!

Cullnis (red haired elf with birth mark on left side of stomach)
hp:99
st:95% (feeling better)
awareness:awake and alert (hands full one with staff other with her shirt)
currently wearing: head black squashed cap
body cotton bra
legs cotton panties, green knee length shorts and belt that has dagger sheath
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
weapon: Oak Staff

What should Cullnis do?
1.screw it run see next question
2.try and convince guards
3.bribe
4.confess/lie being guility
5. put on shirt and then choose above (ex. 5.1)

run to
A1.backup and out the window
A2. through the front door
A3. to the back door

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

2 - she doesn't have enough to bribe the guards with, and she's dressing because the monster tore up the clothes she'd had on previously. Stupid guards.

Reputation score

2 WHAT PART OF IT RAPED ME YOU ASSHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDER STAND YOU SICK FUCK TRAIN!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I STAB IT THEN MORON!

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

"Listen" said Cullnis "if I was training that .... thing why in the abyss would I stab it with my dagger."

"why indeed?" said Red beard

"listen either charge me with a crime or give me back my dagger and let be on my way." replied Cullnis

"I suppose we could charge you with having an illegal creature and training without a liscense but those are just a few days in the stocks or a 25 silver pieces fine which you can easily pay with one those silver vambraces." said the helmed guard

Cullnis glared at the helmed guard who eyes just stared at the vambraces she was wearing. The red bearded guard shifted a bit causing Cullnis to shift her glare over to him she then noticed the slight bulge in his mail pants.
So these guards are crooks. One wants my possesions and the other wants my valuables thought Cullnis I need to either get out of here or i am going to pay for it.

hp:99
st:95% (feeling better)
awareness:awake and alert (hands full right with staff/left with her shirt)
body cotton bra
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
items: 15 copper pieces

What should she do?
1.escape next question options
2.give one of her silver vambraces to the helmed guard
3. seduce red bearded guard
4.other

where to escape
1.throw staff and shirt and go through front door
2.go back upstairs and out the window
3. through the back door behind Cullnis

Reputation score

4) I am not happy with how this went these bastards have the gall to excuse her of training a sex monster then they try to take her shit? Fuck that Hell no. Though I think she could have been more Aggressive but hey that Authers Progotive. So Heres my idea I love Random Encounters So I say that The Tentacle monster was either A Stronger then it appeared fained death and Now returns and attacks this assholes Or It called for help after it was attacked and the House gets swarmed with tentacles and the gaurds get killed and she either is raped by the swarm or she releases they are trying to protect her for ungodly reason and willing allows her self to be taken by the creatures once but they have to behave inorder to get more.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

4) I am not happy with how this went these bastards have the gall to excuse her of training a sex monster then they try to take her shit? Fuck that Hell no. Though I think she could have been more Aggressive but hey that Authers Progotive. So Heres my idea I love Random Encounters So I say that The Tentacle monster was either A Stronger then it appeared fained death and Now returns and attacks this assholes Or It called for help after it was attacked and the House gets swarmed with tentacles and the gaurds get killed and she either is raped by the swarm or she releases they are trying to protect her for ungodly reason and willing allows her self to be taken by the creatures once but they have to behave inorder to get more.
Sounds good to me.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think that amounted to "tentacles fuck up the guards"? I like that.

Also, Cullnis should become a tentacle lord or something. That is an awesome direction for this to go in. Eat the dead tentacle thing and gain it's tentacly power.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I think that amounted to "tentacles fuck up the guards"? I like that.

Also, Cullnis should become a tentacle lord or something. That is an awesome direction for this to go in. Eat the dead tentacle thing and gain it's tentacly power.

i vote for the tentacle rape the soldiers, in that moment she help them or escape in both cases she could be raped, the tentacle god is to much for this moment

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

i vote for the tentacle rape the soldiers, in that moment she help them or escape in both cases she could be raped, the tentacle god is to much for this moment
i change to this

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Cullnis knew she was in trouble now she didn't know what to do.

"Hey missy you better come with us" said the red beared guard

Cullnis was try to figure away out of this trouble when all of a sudden she started to hear a disgruntled grumble from under the floor. what the hell is that? thought Cullnis

right after that thought another one replied but it wasn't her thought Get back on the stairs and I will take care of the filth before you.

Cullnis didn't object the thought trusting it she stepped back onto the stairs. As soon as she did that the floor boards in front of the guards exploded in a mass of flying wooden shrapnel and mass of blue tentacles the red bearded guard took a large amount of the shrapnel in the face while the helmed guard was only stunned by the explosive attack. Cullnis just stood in awe as the red bearded guard screamed in agony as a sharp bladed tenetacle quickly finished him off. The helmed guard had a small amount of luck and fell over himself narrowly dodging the bladed tentacle. The helmed guard tried to defend himself but being on his back just made it easier for the tentacles to finish him off like his partner.

Cullnis now stood before the blue tentacle monster that had attacked her before ready to fight it off long enough to run away. The tentacle how ever did not make any motion of attack it just sat there or thats is how it appeared to Cullnis. why the hell is it just sitting there? thought Cullnis as she pulled her shirt over her head

Because I am controlling it and I needed to cleanse the dirt from the guard which thanks to you is now complete.

"wha..wha.. who.. how?" said Cullnis

Almost in response the tentacle motioned for Cullnis to follow and bagan to leave through the now gapping hole in floor.

hp:100
st:98%
awareness:awake and alert
body cotton bra and grey low cut shirt
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
items: 15 copper pieces

What should Cullnis do?
1. loot the bodies and then follow
2.loot the bodies and leave for the market
3.just follow
4.just leave for the market

non story question
for pregnencies?
1.should they be fast like she gives birth in a few turns ex. Cullnis will give birth to twins in 4 turns
2. should they be time based (means i would have to add a time section) ex. Cullnis will give birth to twins in 2 months.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Story: 1
Preg: 1

Reputation score

In the event of pregnacies I would say if shes breeded by a monster make it short term like a week tops or for things like tentacles a day long incubation if its human though go with natural time

Mirchie

Reputation score

In the event of pregnacies I would say if shes breeded by a monster make it short term like a week tops or for things like tentacles a day long incubation if its human though go with natural time
Change to this

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

Non-humans= short time
Humans/Humanoids (elfs, nekos' ect.) natural time.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Cullnis decided to gain a little for her problems and looted the bgodies of the guards. she first retrived her copper dagger and sheathed it. Then grabbed the dead guards coin purses and emptied them into her hands the pieces totaled of 2 silver and 30 copper. she then took off the hellm of the helmed guard whose dead face was very pale. Cullnis studied the guard's weapons wondering if she should switch out her oak staff with one. Cullnis almost instantly disregarded the long sword becuase she didn't have much experiance in sword combat but the pike appealed to her. The iron pike was the same length as her staff and weighed just a little more. Tossing her staff she picked up the staff she then jumped down the hole and followed the monsters path.
The tunnel was very low that Cullnis had to crouch low. the tunnel wasn't very long as she looked up at the exit she noticed that the hole didn't lead outside but into another building. Cullnis poped her head and lloked around the room was empty except for a small table and a single wooden chair. On the table sat a single lit candle which some how was able to lit the whole room.

"hello?" said Cullnis

please sit down. I will be with you shortly.

"Ok this is getting even weirder." said Cullnis to herself. Cullnis pulled herself out of the hole and walked over to the table setting her newly acquired staff against the table and sat down.

hp:100
st:100%
awareness:awake and alert
body cotton bra and grey low cut shirt
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
weapon: iron pike and copper dagger
items:2 silver and 45 copper pieces

what happens?
1.female priest walks in
2.male guard/mage walks in
3.monster appears
4.other
how about shadows idea but combined a female body of a guard/mage but she is possed by a male demon so another vote could be
5.female guard/mage abomination with male demon inside (been playing dragon age)

Last edited: