What's new

C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's Cullnis adventure

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S. Fanta's first

1 - it's a priestess who worships a goddess of fertility or pleasure, who trains tentacle monsters and has limited powers of control over "wild" ones. And who isn't a great fan of males.

Reputation score

I'm surprised So many people Seem to agree with some of my choices Thanks for the support I suppose ^^. Also I'm glad other People liked how I Suggested Pregnancy Sence its something I take seriously in my games. Werwolf Said it alot simpliar though Good job on that.

4 I find it unlikely that a priestess would Be able to control A Tentacle monster as her Job would be to destroy them trained or Wild. Personally I Would Say the best Choice would be Female Gaurd Captain Whos Is a Skilled Mage. She Clearly Was Discusted with her Mens Currupt ways so she Disposed of them. Over all shes good Guy and shouldn't be a threat To our Charecter.

The Other Obtion I Was thinking Of Is perhaps a Male Monster that Well Is rather Attracted to her And Protected her As such He would most likely be an Evil Mage or Necromancer Sence he Was able to manipulate the Beast so easily and the fact that he murdered The Gaurds So indiscriminately rather then just knocking them out.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

4 I find it unlikely that a priestess would Be able to control A Tentacle monster as her Job would be to destroy them trained or Wild. Personally I Would Say the best Choice would be Female Gaurd Captain Whos Is a Skilled Mage. She Clearly Was Discusted with her Mens Currupt ways so she Disposed of them. Over all shes good Guy and shouldn't be a threat To our Charecter.
I didn't say she'd be a "holy" priestess... she'd be more along the lines of a worshipper of Slaanesh, like. Her god(dess) interested in fertility and the passions of the body. So she'd train tentacle monsters to serve those goals at the behest of their owners, and have abilities that assisted her in such tasks, like assuming control over weakened monsters.

Of course, if you find this too farfetched, I could live with the female guard captain/mage. Same idea, just without the religious aspect. And NO, she's not possessed... a demon would have the tentacle monster grab Culnis the moment he was finished with the guards, yes?

Reputation score

I wasn't refering to your post demat I was refering to choice 1 and I'd rather we didn't Clutter up the tread with Post Conversations so once this is settled I'd like to delete our post asap ^^

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-sick of waiting mage in priestesshood

Cullnis sat waiting for this mysterious savior. As she sat there she boredom began to set in. She drew out her dagger and began to carve into the table.

"Please stop that I would hate to have to replace that table." whispered voice behind Cullnis.

Cullnis practically jumped out of her seat causing her tofall out of her chair. Clutching here chest Cullnis managed to stammer You... sacred me right out of my seat."

" Excuse my tardyness but i had to take care of some unwanted tentacles. Now if you would seat back down we can begin?" said a woman dressed in a long flowing light green gown.

The woman was wearing a matching mage's cowl around her neck hung a neckless of some kind of goddess;the goddess was fully nude and looked to be pregnant. "who are you and why did you want to see me?" asked Cullnis

"My name is Christine but most call me sister. I wanted to talk to you about somethings. replied Christine. Christine proceeded to walk to the other side of the table and with the flick of her hand a satin padded chair appeared behind her.

Christine sat and crossed her legs and placed her arms onto her knee. Cullnis and Christine just sat there and stared at each other for a minute. "so what do you want to talk about?" said Cullnis finally

Cullnis (red haired elf with birth mark on left side of stomach)
hp:100
st:100% (bored/drowsy)
awareness:awake and alert
currently wearing: head black squashed cap
body cotton bra and grey low cut shirt
legs cotton panties, green knee length shorts and belt that has dagger sheath
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
weapon: iron pike and copper dagger
items:2 silver and 45 copper pieces

what do they do?
1.Christine talks about a quest (attempts Cullnis to go on it)
2.Christine tries to seduce Cullnis (attempts to love Cullnis)
3.Christine was told by her goddess to impregnate Cullnis (attempts pregnanting Cullnis)

For the choices
1.resist
2.accept
3.random

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

1 - Christine has a quest for Culnis. Though she's also interested in 2 and 3, her primary goal is to get Culnis to do... something. So she spices up her request with innuendo - "...and if you'd like to sleep before heading off, I'd be glad to help you rest tonight..."

Culnis's response: 2 - accept the quest. And casually resist Christine's mild attempts at seduction.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1 - Christine has a quest for Culnis. Though she's also interested in 2 and 3, her primary goal is to get Culnis to do... something. So she spices up her request with innuendo - "...and if you'd like to sleep before heading off, I'd be glad to help you rest tonight..."

Culnis's response: 2 - accept the quest. And casually resist Christine's mild attempts at seduction.
good one

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-should of put all of the above but it worked out in the end

"Is it a bit chilly in here?" said Christine and with a wave of her hand the candle on the table turned from a small dim yellow flame to a huge bright orange flame.

As soon as this happened Cullnis's drowsyness hit her with full force and her eyes began to droop.

"I need your help Cullnis. My goddess Grenta's temple has become overrun with her brother's followers who seek to corrupt it to his domain. Will you help i promise you will be rewarded both after you return and before you leave" said Christine with seductive wink when she said before.

"I will help you.......YAWN....... but i don't think you need to reward me before i go out on this quest." said Cullnis through shut eyes while resting her head in her hands.

"Splendid! My dear you look awefully tired maybe you should rest here for a little while before you leave i have excellant beds and i can give some needed supplies before you leave free of charge. smiled Christine. Christine rose up from her stin chair, which disappeared as soon as she left it, and gestured toward the door she must have came from.

Cullnis minded wondered off towards the thought of soft bed and she smiled at the thought. The inns had beds as well but Cullnis doubted she would make that far back into town before she collasped from exhuastion. If she did leave she would have to get her on supplies for the quest and that wouldn't be cheap since she didn't even own a backpack.

st:13% (affected by sleep spell from candle)
awareness:fatigued and drowsy
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots

should Cullnis stay and rest?
1.yes (Christine will do something to her but get free supplies for quest)
2.No try and fight off sleep and get to an inn (might not make it to inn and will have to get supplies from market before leaving on quest)

Non story based
should i include a body status
for example
Body status
tits sore from piercing and back ache from late pregnancy (6 days till due)
arms and legs sore from climbing (2 days until better strength)

A. yes
B. just keep those in the health and stamina and awareness areas

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1, a

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Cullnis decide to stay the night with Christine. " I would like to stay here." said Cullnis "I doubt I could make baack to an inn before falling asleep in the middle of the road, which isn't safe at all."

"Good then follow me to the beds." said Christine as she walked through the doorway in the hall.

Cullnis followed Christine into the hallway which had three other doors two right next to this one and the other door which Christine was heading towards was at the other end of the hall. As Cullnis entered that room she good see that it was a guest quaters. The room had a large victorian bed in the middle and some dressers off to the side for guests that were here for extended stays. Cullnis immediately staggered over to the bed and ploped on top of it. She almost drifted to sleep right there and then.

My dear you would rest much better if you would remove your clothes am sure. said Christine as she helped Cullnis sit up. Christine helped Cullnis undress and set her clothes and weapons atop the dressers to the side.

The last Cullnis knew of this world was Christine leaving the room as she entered a deep sleep.

An hour later Christine snuck back into the room Christine was not in her robes anymore. She was in a very skimpy outfit of some sort of black material. Teh outfit barely covered her only covering her tits and pussy. around her neck was still the goddess Grenta but also another necklace which had some sort of artifact hanging from that gave off a slight pure white glow. Christine's face began to grow a smile as she walked over to Cullnis's sleeping form. Christine stood over her and began a low chant and began to removing Cullnis's panties. Very slowly bending down Christine proceed to rub to lips of Culllni's pussy. This caused a slight stir in Cullnis but she still remained asleep.

Christine then pulled Cullnis's legs towards the end of the bed. She began to chant more deeply and stand on her knees. her hands began to rub faster around Cullnis's lips. soon her chanting began to become more incoherant an her fingers began to enter Cullni's now stimulated pussy. Cullnis' began to moan in pleasure in her sleep. As Christine's fingers began to move faster and faster they became wetter and wetter cause a splurting sound to arise then when Cullnis's pleasrue began to stir awake Christine's chanting and pleasuring stopped. Christine took her wet fingers and moved them to the srtifact around the neck. Christine then took the artifact and unclasped it from her neck. With a final chant she kissed the artifact and pushed it inside of Cullnis. The glow from the artifact illuminated even brighter and sound of a infant was heared inside of Cullnis's womb.

"I am glad that you choose to stay the night Cullnis for now you carry a child of Grenta." said Christine as she removed the srtifact that had now dimmed to only slight glimmer. She moved CUllnis back on top of the bed and moved her panties back up her legs. Christine walked back out of the room and closed the door behind her. "sleep tight my dear."

Cullnis woke to a ramble bed and wet panties."oh dear last night must have been a good night" she said to herself with a smirk. She felt slightly sick to the stomach but felt better after relieving herself in the chamberpot. Cullnis then got up and dressed she then walked out of the room into the hallway.

Christine stood there with two packs laying on the ground ' AH.. your up. how did you sleep? I have supplies for you i didn't know what you need so i got two different types. You may choose which one you want and then you can eat and then leave.

st:100% (fully rested)
Awareness: awake (doesn't know of impregnation)
Body Status: impregnated with some creature (birth in 20 days/10 turns) slight morning sickness (gone this turn)
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots

Which pack does Cullnis choose
1.light pack(bedroll, camoflaged cloak, and flint/steel)
2.regular pack(tent, enchanted cloak(never gets wet or dirty) and fire starting kit)

both have maps to temple and food/water pouch

Last edited:

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Yeah, lets go with 2

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Cullnis picked up the pack on the left side of christine after rifting through both. Christine then led her to the kitchen for a very large breakfast. The food ranged from poached eggs to fresh cherries. Cullnis hunger seemed to be endless by the time she was finished dirty adn empty plates were stacked everywhere."WOW I must have been really hungry" she said to herself after looking over the large mess.

"not to worry my dear you need a full belly for uh.... your quest." said Christine

"I guess I better leave now then Said Cullnis heading towards the door.

"Please be careful child it would be ashame if you became hurt on your journey." said Christine as she waved goodbye.

Cullnis looked down at the map and wondered if she might need some help on this quest.

st:100% (fully rested)
Awareness: awake (doesn't know of impregnation)
Body Status:full for two, impregnated with some creature (birth in 19 days/9 turns) looks 1 month pregnant
arms silver vambraces
feet leather boots
regular pack contains (tent, enchanted cloak(never gets wet or dirty) and fire starting kit)

what should Cullnis do?
1.Look for help (add a new character)
2.just head on her way

note- if Cullnis heads on her own it will or looks for help it will not affect the quest.

for new character

name:
2.female
3.hermaphordite
race
1.elf
2.cat
3.human
4.orc
5.drow(dark elf)
6.dwarf
7.other(specfic race name and features discribed)
hair color
eye color
breast size
penis size
extra features
1. scar/scars (location)
2.birthmark (location)
3.tattoos (location)
clothing
1.leather armor
2.robes
3.iron armor
4 other
weapon:

note this is major/minor character so they may or may not continue adventuring with Cullnis

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Bah... too many choices, not enough information, too many possible outcomes...

Fine - I vote 1 - Cullnis goes looking for help with whatever her quest is...

Female Elf (hermie would be... interesting, but Signum's definitely female)
Pink hair, blue eyes
C-cup breasts
Reinforced Leather Armor (leather overall, reinforced with iron plates at useful locations, e.g. thighs, wrists, and shoulders)
Zweihander Sword (I wanted to do the whole "magical transforming weapon", but I suspect that's a little overpowered)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bah... too many choices, not enough information, too many possible outcomes...

Fine - I vote 1 - Cullnis goes looking for help with whatever her quest is...

Female Elf (hermie would be... interesting, but Signum's definitely female)
Pink hair, blue eyes
C-cup breasts
Reinforced Leather Armor (leather overall, reinforced with iron plates at useful locations, e.g. thighs, wrists, and shoulders)
Zweihander Sword (I wanted to do the whole "magical transforming weapon", but I suspect that's a little overpowered)
This, for great laziness.