What's new

Candyland CYOA

Re: Candyland CYOA

Emily feels a strange rush as she realizes how arroused she was from being in this situation. She starts to think to herself, "This is weird... It's not normal to like other girls like this, isn't it...?"

Emily's pondering was interupted by Kari licking Emily's neck seductively in her sleep. Emily pants heavily and gives in as she turns around so she was facing Kari, their breasts now squishing against each other. Emily locks her lips against Kari's and starts to make out with her. Kari's eyes open and blushes deeply and releases Emily from her unintended embrace and pulls herself off of Emily. Emily blushes as well.

"W...what are y...you doing?!":

A. Tell the truth.

B. Lie.

C. Other.

A. Candyland is a land full of many sweets. So let us savor them all yes?

A.) I-I'm s-sorry, Kari...... I was just...... Just...... Just.... Turned on.... F-from what happened last night. Th-the way you p-pleased my pussy like that..... And waking up in bed with you with your boobs against may back....... And...... I had........ Had been peeping on you earlier....... And then you started l-l-licking me........ I j-just lost control......... I'm so sorry........ Are you mad?"

A. "Waking you up."

"I...I'm s-sorry, Kari... I was just...just...just... Turned on.... F...from what happened last night. Th...the way you p...pleased my pussy like that... And waking up in bed with you with your boobs against may back... And... I had...had been peeping on you earlier... And then you started l-l-licking me... I j...just lost control... I'm so sorry... Are you mad?"

Kari sits there and blushes deeply.

"W...well I... am f...flattered... B...but it w...was so h...hot last night... Almost as if..."

Just then mama walks in with a couple plates and glasses of milk and cookies.

"Good morning sweeties~. Have some hot, sweaty fun last night~?"

Kari pieces two and two together and glares at mama.

"Can I have a word with you in private auntie~?"

"Sure~."

Kari and mama walk into another room to talk. Emily is left there with her plate of cookies and glass of mama's milk.

What should she do?:

A. Eavesdrop.

B. Wait for Kari to get back before eating her snack.

C. Eat her snack now.

D. Other.

A. And while we're listening, we can eat our snack which I'm sure isn't spiked at all, and also is definitely completely normal bovine milk.

A. and C. Eavesdrop while we enjoy our cookies and all natural breast milk.

Emily wraps her naked body in a small blanket and stealthily walks outside the door of the other room and eavesdrops on mama and Kari.

"Why do you always try to hook me up with other girls?! I'm fully capable of finding a lover myself!"

"So, you're saying you don't like Emily as a lover?"

"No, not at all it's just that... ugh... that's not the point! I just want the right to choose my own lover and for you to stop interfering in my lovelife."

"So, you don't love Emily?"

"NO! I love her very much. It's.... just... GAH! Stop doing that! Also, I know that was your handiwork yesterday turning up the heat in my room yesterday."

Mama giggles.

"Guilty as charged~."

Should Emily keep listening?:

A. Yes.

B. No.

C. Yes, but eat her snack while listening.

D. Other.

B. If we keep listening she'll catch us, and we've already heard the important bit.

B.

Emily stops eavesdropping and goes back into the bedroom and finishes eating her snack. After a while, Kari storms back into the room and starts packing silently and upset.:

A. Ask what's wrong.

B. Ignore it.

C. Try and comfort Kari.

D. Other.

A and C

Last edited:
Back