Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Candyland CYOA

A I guess.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A.) were in no position to demand anything. And in our predicament any attempt to escape at the moment would be rather futile. Either that or:

C.) Bide our time, feign submission, apologize, see if she may possibly untie us or something, then make a break for it.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

C

Plead for our lives because WE GONNA GET EATEN

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emily tried to regain her composure and tried apologizing to the woman, "I...I'm sorry for breaking into your house and eating your cake..."

The dominatrix smirks, "That's awfully sweet of you my little piggy, but you still need to be punished for being naughty~. I'll try and be gentle with you~."

The woman uncoils her whip and walks around behind Emily in her high-heeled boots. Emily braced herself as the whip snapped against the tender flesh on her back. Emily screamed and squealed in pain with every lash of the whip. The dominatrix laughs sadistically, "Yes, that's right~. Squeal like the slutty little piggy you are~<3!"

Emily begged for mercy and blushes deeply from being refered to as a pig, "P...please, let me g...go... And p...please stop calling me a p...piggy..."

The dominatrix lashes extra hard against Emily's sensitive heiney, she screamed in pain as a result.

"Don't back sass me piggy! And you are to call me Madame Licorice!"

Emily whimpered as she was helplessly trapped in this seemingly inescapeable situation. What should she do?:

A. Struggle some more.

B. Submit.

C. Spit at Madame Licorice

D. Other

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B.) submit. Swallow our pride and hope she doesn't plan on keeping us. Maybe if we go along and behave shell relent an eventually let us go.

Aztlan

Reputation score

B. Submit for now, escape later.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B.) submit. Swallow our pride and hope she doesn't plan on keeping us. Maybe if we go along and behave shell relent an eventually let us go.
This, basically. She doesn't seem so bad, so spitting on her is uncalled for.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A this could get worse, that dominatrix must try harder to make her summit

shadearion

Truffles and/or Peaches
Reputation score

B. Grin and bear it. It will be over quicker with less pain if you do.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emily blushed deeply and breathed in deeply. She might as well bear with this and submit to the dominatrix's will.

"Y...y...yes M...Madame L...Licorice..."

"There's a good piggy~. For being such a good girl, I'll let you call me mistress for short~. What do you think~?"

"Y...yes mistress..."

Madame Licorice giggles sadistically and strokes her slave's licorice-bound, whip marked body. Emily flinches as the woman's hand touched each of her whip marks. The dominatrix then slid her hand up Emily's side, causing her to shudder and moan pleasureably. The dom giggled as she held firmly onto one of Emily's cheeks and dragged the length of her tongue from Emily's chin up to her ear, seductively teasing Emily. The helpless girl's pussy now radiated heat and moistened from the stimulation. The dominatrix giggles at her successful seduction and picked up Emily, sat her on her lap, and started kissing all over the bound girl's body, leaving black kiss-marks from every kiss. She then turned Emily's head to the mirror, "Look at how pretty you look, piggy~. Aren't you lucky you have such a kind, loving mistress that showers you with kisses~?"

Emily's body was trembling in desperation, her pussy beckoning to her mistress to be satisfied, "Y...y...yes m...m...mistress..."

Emily bashfully mumbled something to her mistress.

"What was that piggy? Speak up!":

A. Beg to be punished more.

B. Beg for Madame Licorice to pleasure her.

C. Beg for food.

D. Other

Last edited:

Aztlan

Reputation score

C. We can possibly get away that way.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I say B. It seems she's already horny, so this time I think I won't go against smut. Besides we've already been beaten, let's have a little TLC now.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

nah, i want C. She is supposed to be a pig

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

A! Naughty piggy deserves more punishment, then she can be let go, right?

Or if it's a tiebreaker, C. Begging for food just seems like it's going to make everything worse though :p

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C beg for the sweet dollops of candied honey, scream and cry for the cake of capture, lament for being tied to disgusting black liciorice.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emily looked up at Madame Licorice beggingly.

"M...m...may I have some food mistress...?"

The dominatrix grinned sadistically upon hearing this and proceeded to tease her pet, "Is my piggy hungry~."

The dominatrix sets her pet on the ground on all fours and unties the bindings on her hands and feet.

"March!"

Madame Licorice lashes her whip straight across her slave's tender heiney. Emily squealed and marched towards one of the far walls on all fours like an animal. She eventually arrived at a trough against the wall. The trough was full of discarded sweets, pastries, and the rest of the cake that Emily ate most of earlier. Emly waited for her mistress to feed her , hoping she didn't have to eat what was in the trough. The dominatrix giggles.

"Dig in, piggy~<3."

Emily's stomach lurched at the thought of eating enfinished food and hesitated to eat. The dominatrix frowned and placed her high-heeled boots on the back of Emily's head and pushes it face-first into the sweet, mushy slop. Emily gasped in shock, sucking in some of the sweet slop. She coughs and gaga in response and reluctantly swallows. The dominatrix then pulls Emily's head up by her pig-tails and then slides her hand down her face, stinking a finger in each of Emily's nostrils, flaring them like a pig's.

"That's it, piggy~. Snort like the filthy, slutty piggy you are~<3."

Emily flushes deeply from her complete and utter humiliation and submits to her mistress's demands, she snorts and "oinks" like a piggy as she gobbles up the mush sloppily.

"You're such a good piggy aren't you~?"

Emily whimpered.

What should she do?:

A. Submit further.

B. Try and escape (specify how).

Last edited: