What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

keobrik

Reputation score
Hmm... Don't have the link but can post some screenshots, add some captions to it and know how to code stats...? :unsure:

That would mean you bought the game but haven't uploaded it to any deposit/hosting site and pretty much don't want to share it to anyone or simply lazy to do it.

That's it! Legit! (y)
It can be like opposite thing. Becouse author banning everything with links Cepheral said that he has no link, but only to show that we need ask link from him) It could be a smart move...))
Or stupid move if he meaned what he wrote)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Hmm... Don't have the link but can post some screenshots, add some captions to it and know how to code stats...? :unsure:

That would mean you bought the game but haven't uploaded it to any deposit/hosting site and pretty much don't want to share it to anyone or simply lazy to do it.

That's it! Legit! (y)
Or it means that someone gave it to me in a usb and I can't upload shit due to bad internet......

alex5535

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey...so my dudes... ehhm... would be cool if somebody can hook me up....finances are tight atm *sigh* ...maybe PM me? much appreciated.

naruto7607

Reputation score
The event where the fat zombie guy fucking the archer girl dressed in red was removed, he added a slow-mo feature.
New game plus was added, no new animations.

Every event can be repeated now. Also he added links to the cast in the game if you are interested....
Is this really it thats new? I was planning on doing a brand new play-through when the game released, but I may wait for future updates.

Damselina

Reputation score
Is this really it thats new? I was planning on doing a brand new play-through when the game released, but I may wait for future updates.
At the very end there is a screen that, if I’m being honest, is a bit of a slap to the face for how long the game has been in development.

Depending how the game is supported it may very well have been worth the price I paid. I do, however, have some issues.

1) my Xbox controller doesn’t work for it. It works for every other game on PC I want to use it with, but here it doesn’t. Well, everything but the movement joystick. I can move right as far as I want but it won’t move left. No problem, because I played the enty versions on mouse and keyboard. Still a minor issue and it may be exclusive to me.

2) the combat in the last enty version I had due to restricted internet speeds and constant cutoffs, was like, nearly impossible to get hit. You could attack and attack and nothing could hit you. Now there is a significant delay after the initial combo. It’s so long that everything you fight WILL get t you if you use it exclusively. I’ve found my ability to stay relatively invincible by using the other combos that launch enemies into the air and away from you. Not a major issue; and this may have been in he more recent enty versions, but I don’t have them to verify.

3) the wrestler does 2 moves that I could see. One is a kick with a stun attached to it and you both just stand there awkwardly while Airi holds her abdomen. The other is a suplex! When I saw it I was hoping it would lead into something more erotic since it had a “loop” and “skip” option. But no; the suplex is just done in the opposite direction. There’s like 5 other enemies that are more wrestlerish than the wrestler.

She could’ve done a Boston crab, a rear naked choke hold, a figure four leg lock, a standard choke hold, and he lost goes on. But no, it’s just a suplex.

There’s like 5 other enemies in the game that have true wrestling moves! I feel like she is either incomplete or Chairi didn’t want to reuse animations. I say reuse some! I think it’d look cute and sexy seeing Airi get stretched by a real wrestler!

4) This one may be he biggest issue for me. I was hoping the cat girl and school girl uniforms would be added as a surprise for Halloween as playable options for the whole game, and not just in a boss fight or a licking booth.

I’m not mad, just disappointed. :(

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Did they ever finish the prison gameover?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
To anyone that played the final "demo" (Demo under quotation marks because apparently it has more content than the full game lol) before the game went on sale, don't bother buying it. As Zeph said there's little-to-no new content. Very disappointing, and I feel bad for all the people that supported him on Enty, a measly half price discount. A hentai game that costs as much as an AAA title, or the recently released Red Dead Redemption 2... Fucking hell

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So basically, the product version has nothing to give unlike the last enty demo? That's really disappointing

datguy199

Reputation score
Hey guys I'm new to buying on Booth so please bear with me, but I just recently purchased this and my computer lagged so somehow I got charged twice. Does their customer support offer refunds for this? I also did not get my product so I'm assuming I have to wait a day or so for the confirmation?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Hey guys I'm new to buying on Booth so please bear with me, but I just recently purchased this and my computer lagged so somehow I got charged twice. Does their customer support offer refunds for this? I also did not get my product so I'm assuming I have to wait a day or so for the confirmation?
Not sure if they got an English staff.......

SerahF

Reputation score
Yeah, I highly doubt it, but I did send him a message and he responded quickly. Send an English message, and Google Translate that to Japanese. Copy it and paste it either on top or below the English message and he'll respond with the same format.

datguy199

Reputation score
Thanks guys for answering, one more question I did buy it but never got the confirmation on it and now its stuck in my cart. Don't wanna make anymore mistakes again so do I just wait then until my payment is approve in order to get it? Also do I just send the message on his blog site where it says that it will be sent to Kailei gmail?

Last edited:

Teacupping123

Lurker
Reputation score
Sooo has anyone managed to unlock Gun Airi?
I beat the game already and the gallery is unlocked after the game.

I can report that there seems to be nothing new but lets be honest. This is the best Hgame of all time.

brukujin

Lurker
Reputation score
did the creator give permission to translate the game ? because i once stumbled on a team which is translator team that did great job to some adult game. we can ask them. i personally can't read japan so the game is basically story unplayable for me. pretty sad even if i buy it i wont enjoy it the way it should

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
can anyone post a complete save. i lost my old demo save. edit:found a save

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
did the creator give permission to translate the game ? because i once stumbled on a team which is translator team that did great job to some adult game. we can ask them. i personally can't read japan so the game is basically story unplayable for me. pretty sad even if i buy it i wont enjoy it the way it should
From what I gathered in the previous thread, he was starting to act rather xenophobic, so official translation is not likely. It's Unity though, so fan translation isn't out of the question. Not promising anything, but I'll most likely at least take a look at it.

Omega9111

Reputation score
From what I gathered in the previous thread, he was starting to act rather xenophobic, so official translation is not likely. It's Unity though, so fan translation isn't out of the question. Not promising anything, but I'll most likely at least take a look at it.

Apparently the game should have taken more development time to get it out that way, why Chairi decided to take the game in that state?