What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys I´m trying to hard to follow here, is the last enty version better than the purchaseable one?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Guys I´m trying to hard to follow here, is the last enty version better than the purchaseable one?
It's not better perse, but it's almost the same as release version, the full game apparently doesn't have any new scenes, and the full version is in full Japanese, no English option as Zephereal confirmed

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Zepheral - thanks for the info. I still went ahead and purchased the game to show support to the creator. This is one of the best h-games I've played and I want to continue to show support for him. I can understand why many folks are irritated at the price point though.

So if you've been an enty supporter, do not purchase the game through the regular booth link unless you WANT to pay full price (or else you'll have to deal with trying to get a refund or something, which is not worth the hassle). You can get the game at a discounted price by e-mailing the creator with your enty id. He will confirm if you've met the conditions for discounted price, aka pledged the high enough amount over the time period (5000 yen), etc. E-mail him with your info before purchase and he will provide a separate Booth link for the purchase of the game on a separate page at the discount price.

As for those of you speculating on an english translation- I think the creator wants more time to create a better, fully translated product. When you go into the Options Menu in "A1", there is an option called 'Language- Under Construction'. So it seems like the creator does intend to have the game officially translated. We just need to give it time.

memer123

Reputation score
I wonder if he'll do a steam release, maybe that will help him get some exposure and help the H-game industry grow
I already bought the game with the enty discount

I emailed him asking him if he would consider it and if he knew steam allows H-games but I'm probably the millionth person to email him that

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly don't see a reason to buy this one. The fact that the price is set so high is one thing (can justify 2k-2.7k, not 5.4k), but the whole 'thanks for supporting me for years, here's your half-off discount' (so still over 2k) is pretty shitty. From the sounds of things, game isn't much better at release either.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As for those of you speculating on an english translation- I think the creator wants more time to create a better, fully translated product. When you go into the Options Menu in "A1", there is an option called 'Language- Under Construction'. So it seems like the creator does intend to have the game officially translated. We just need to give it time.
Looking in the game's files, there is some English in there already in a separate folder. Combined with what you've said here, I'd say an official translation is likely. But if for some reason he decides against it, it should be easy to translate the dialogue at least, because it's all right there in txt files.

keobrik

Reputation score
I am very disapointed for what i saw and heard. Positive sides of game
- its kinda released
- if we looking on like on a separate game and dont compare with demo version its good and intresting to play
- Its a big work for 1 person and like an author he did it well like one person
Negative
- there is no translation... even for your eqipment... and i bought some stuff blindly
- game looks to me like another update of demo
- (subjectively) too many fat enemies, there is only 2 or 3 attractive one
- its like second problem to a translation... you dont know what beacons to what events.... again blindly going through
- there is no idea of balance, cose if you die you will ressurect and go leveling up further... diyng is fun in this game
- there is some features that was earlier and know theyre gone (a level where you can create custom enemies in many rooms, and they have full damage, not like in manuvering area)
- if you beat Eleanore its not end, even if you saw "Happy End"... For example after this you dont know where to go to fighn wrestler....
- Game is more graphical copy of nightmare sphere, even rooms with boses and skulls in entrance to a boss room. And if nightmare sphere were reworked with a unity and better graphics, this stuff wold not be a pompetitor.... And its FREE vs 48$
- Price....

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
- Game is more graphical copy of nightmare sphere, even rooms with boses and skulls in entrance to a boss room. And if nightmare sphere were reworked with a unity and better graphics, this stuff wold not be a pompetitor.... And its FREE vs 48$
Do you think Nightmare Sphere with Unity will be free? Even in wet dream, that is a harsh dream to the developer.

randomklark

Reputation score
Does anyone know where to encounter the wrestler? And is Gun Airi still in the same location? Thanks for any info

keobrik

Reputation score
Any save file for the completed vers? :D
There is an old topic the last uploaded save works fine, you only need to unlock 3 or 4 last enemies and gather chests, which is not to difficult. Enemies can be unlocked by editing save file as well, as gold is added or other cheating stuff.

SerahF

Reputation score
I messaged Chairi some questions and he replied.
I wrote to him in English and on the bottom, I sent him a Google Translated message. Chairi did the same, posting the english message on top and the japanese message on the bottom. I just included the English part.
Here it is for anyone interested:

Me:
Is this the final version of the game? Are there any more? If this game is purchased, will the updates be sold separately? Thank you very much. This is a really wonderful game.

Chairi:
Thank you for the message.
This game is effectively the final version.
Upcoming updates will be done free of charge.
On the story this game is part 1.
However, it will be many years ahead for part 2 to come out, and the system etc. will be significantly different. In other words, part 2 is a separate game.

Me:
Oh thank you so much for the response! Will this game come in English also? Will the update be in English? Also, how will we be able to know if there is an update to the game? Thank you! Amazing game!

Chairi:
Unfortunately this game is not yet English-ready.
I am currently working on Englishization work, but I think that completion will be several months away.

Conversations in the game are in Japanese, but there are map's destination display and image explanation etc. I think that advancing the game does not matter even if you can not read Japanese.
Although I have distributed the previous trial version up to now, people who can not read many Japanese already are playing.

The announcement of update will be done in my blog

Last edited:

duarchy

Reputation score
So I beat Vivi, but I'm stuck at the giant rock wall. There's some destructables under it but nowhereto slide or anything, Idon't know how to progress, any one know what to do here?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, it is entirely too bothersome having VNR OCR (hmm... sounds cool, doesn't it?! lol) the dialogues and stuff, so I guess I shall wait a little more...

Justice_113

Reputation score
Sorry but how to unlock the "gunsling" costume? I already know the place but I can't open the "door" of the costume room (where had a fat zombie guy guard outside)
Sr for bad English.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry but how to unlock the "gunsling" costume? I already know the place but I can't open the "door" of the costume room (where had a fat zombie guy guard outside)
Sr for bad English.
I'd be interested in knowing this too, I don't know which room either.

Also I noticed when I first started playing that some of the items had translations on them, then the next day when I was playing they didn't... any way to turn them back on?

banget

Reputation score
I'd be interested in knowing this too, I don't know which room either.

Also I noticed when I first started playing that some of the items had translations on them, then the next day when I was playing they didn't... any way to turn them back on?
for the second costume you need to finish the game, then pick up a key in the credit room (sorry for bad english)

Justice_113

Reputation score
Thank you for your answer! I have another question, where can I find this monster to complete my Data. Here is the link, Monster #43

Last edited:

duarchy

Reputation score
So I beat Vivi, but I'm stuck at the giant rock wall. There's some destructables under it but nowhereto slide or anything, Idon't know how to progress, any one know what to do here?
Any one? The game is pretty entertaining, I'd hate to leave it off unfinished. I saw an arrow to the roof of the house, and thought mabe I have to jump up the cliff, but it's not like there's anything to stand on.