What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Liittlefoott

Reputation score
Any one? The game is pretty entertaining, I'd hate to leave it off unfinished. I saw an arrow to the roof of the house, and thought mabe I have to jump up the cliff, but it's not like there's anything to stand on.
I’m stuck at the same spot, saw a video where someone jumped through the roof from inside the creepy building where the cliff is, but in that persons play through the chained creatures inside we’re walking around, in mine they are still chained to the wall. I’m thinking the trigger to release them is what we are missing.

pennywise57

Reputation score
I’m stuck at the same spot, saw a video where someone jumped through the roof from inside the creepy building where the cliff is, but in that persons play through the chained creatures inside we’re walking around, in mine they are still chained to the wall. I’m thinking the trigger to release them is what we are missing.
You need to beat G, the man in the kitchen, along with the cook, in that creepy mansion. Then the spiders take away the ceiling in the other room, kill the monsters and up you go. If that doesn't work, maybe do it, go save the game and come back to that place

edit : I mean the spiders will take the web off the creatures you mention, then the ceiling will be open. Kill the creatures, jump through the ceiling, and you're good

and also @Justice_113 , you encounter it in the forest, where the big plant boss is. A little before that (where there are worm enemies on the ground) you see, high in the trees, some health bars, jump there, they'll catch you, shake them off, then you can kill them and unlock them in the gallery

Last edited:

Liittlefoott

Reputation score
You need to beat G, the man in the kitchen, along with the cook, in that creepy mansion. Then the spiders take away the ceiling in the other room, kill the monsters and up you go. If that doesn't work, maybe do it, go save the game and come back to that place

edit : I mean the spiders will take the web off the creatures you mention, then the ceiling will be open. Kill the creatures, jump through the ceiling, and you're good

and also @Justice_113 , you encounter it in the forest, where the big plant boss is. A little before that (where there are worm enemies on the ground) you see, high in the trees, some health bars, jump there, they'll catch you, shake them off, then you can kill them and unlock them in the gallery
Thanks for the response, on my save there are no enemies in the mansion besides the chained enemies that can’t be hit.... I also am unable to access the basement or whatever is down the stairs on the main floor of the mansion, I just get a message. I’ve unlocked every treasure besides the one in the circus area which I cannot pick up for some reason. Any idea what’s going on?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the response, on my save there are no enemies in the mansion besides the chained enemies that can’t be hit.... I also am unable to access the basement or whatever is down the stairs on the main floor of the mansion, I just get a message. I’ve unlocked every treasure besides the one in the circus area which I cannot pick up for some reason. Any idea what’s going on?
This video might help with the mansion part.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
what error
*Google translate*
■ Update history
v1.01 Fixed a bug that could not be saved when defeated by enemies after 50th. Change how to open the save screen to long press. Game pad stick reaction improvement. Fixed that Eleanor's absorption kiss could not loop. Fixed a problem of Blink effect. Removal of meaningless arrows in the castle side entrance to the castle town of Heidel _ castle. Fixed that the initial language does not become Japanese depending on OS setting. Warning is displayed when some files are missing. Experience value displayed on the HP bar. Change the font of the item screen. Other bug fixes.
:
Those errors apparently.
Also to any person who spams my inbox about links, go to the cat site you lazy normies.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
96% of the monsters are open because of the error in passing monster gluttons and butcher. Game 100%. "New game +" is available. Suit's open.

thanks man. Where is the gallery room now? I've read through every post in this thread. Is it not still in the water area? The path behind the stairs seemed closed off.

Edit: I poked around and it's the purple icon on the map. Just in case anyone else out there is just downloading for the purpose of looking at the gallery.

Last edited:

lolblownice

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
well im a new member lol i know begging for stuffs is not good but im a cheap ass and can't afford the game. can anyone upload it on mega or drive please like you guys share the game like before. if u can't share then its fine anyway :(

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thanks man. Where is the gallery room now? I've read through every post in this thread. Is it not still in the water area? The path behind the stairs seemed closed off.
It's in the same area (level) but you must aim for the ceiling. In one place (on the left from the stairs) there was an invisible hole in ceiling and a small invisible corridor with automatic teleport to the new gallery. Found it by accident ;)

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well im a new member lol i know begging for stuffs is not good but im a cheap ass and can't afford the game. can anyone upload it on mega or drive please like you guys share the game like before. if u can't share then its fine anyway :(
You didn't read the site rules, right?

Eruza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for your answer! I have another question, where can I find this monster to complete my Data. Here is the link, Monster #43
you can find that thing on the way to the green worm boss. The area that are filled with the alien worm creature, if you jump high enough, you'll see the health bar of those things hanging behind the trees. Attack them ( or casually being grabbed by them ) and then you'll have it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I see
Not ALL enemies are in the gallery, right?
Most obviously bosses, i know, but some more or only those?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
This is the best Hgame of all time.
...pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftt
Yeah hell no. The only reason this game is any good is because it has sheer quantity in its h-content with barely any quality (especially with the heavy pixelated censorship) and respectable game-play mechanics.

Last edited:

Damselina

Reputation score
I see
Not ALL enemies are in the gallery, right?
Most obviously bosses, i know, but some more or only those?
I thought the bosses appear in the gallery room? Teleport in, and from the checkpoint triple jump to the right.

The purple vortexes lead to the bosses. I mean you can't summon them and proceed through animations you prefer, and their damage is regular (whereas gallery summoned mobs deal negligible damage), but they are there.

I don't know how to make them all appear. I remember seeing multiple vortexes previously, but now I see only 1, and it's the muscular/chubby guy with the hat and cape.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Soo..this is not worth getting after all since not much changed?