What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, does the event in Abu Farm actually play out? I remember that it got stuck in the demo and it does so with ver. 1.1 - but my map marker tells me to do something there. How do I proceed?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, does the event in Abu Farm actually play out? I remember that it got stuck in the demo and it does so with ver. 1.1 - but my map marker tells me to do something there. How do I proceed?
They've played out since, I don't know, last summer? They just don't have a definite ending but I think that was the point - random event with a treacherous witch minion.
So, talk to the guy, go right, talk to the girl, visit the houses, in one of the houses go to the basement...I don't know how could you possibly get lost in there :D
If you've killed the witch, congrats, that's all you had to do in there. Maybe talk to the guy once again.

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
when everyone talking about the "Kiss" skill....but where did you get that skill?

....and can I ask where to find enemy no.50? it's say from bonus event, but where is it?
after you beat the game and are in the credits room, go all the way to right and talk to the portal asking to play a "missed event", select yes beat the enemy in there and you'll get the kiss skill, I believe it's the same enemy you're missing

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is clowns location? Can't find them in circus
(Playing with 100% save)
Go into the circus. In the first room, you'll find a lone shoe on the floor. Walk by the shoe, and it will take a step forward. Keep following the shoe to the next room, and it will eventually turn into a clown.

At least, that's what its like normally. I think if you have a 100% save, it may be in the 2nd room instead (since the shoe "already" moved there). Check the first two rooms of the circus.

when everyone talking about the "Kiss" skill....but where did you get that skill?

....and can I ask where to find enemy no.50? it's say from bonus event, but where is it?
You can get the "kiss" skill after you beat the game. In the post-game screen, there's a portal that will take you to a boss fight with the succubus (who is now staying in "human form" and training with the knights). She'll show you some new wrestling moves and groin-kicks. Beat her, and she'll give you the kiss skill. You'll get enemy number 50 here as well.

So here's my question (sorry for triple-posting):

This details a hidden-event in a room somewhere. It looks like the room with the "fat man" + cook try to poison Airi, but I can't seem to trigger this event. Anyone know how to trigger it?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So here's my question (sorry for triple-posting):

This details a hidden-event in a room somewhere. It looks like the room with the "fat man" + cook try to poison Airi, but I can't seem to trigger this event. Anyone know how to trigger it?
It's the same room. You must finish the game (or at least be close to finishing it). At one point, you'll hear that Blanc is going somewhere from one of the NPCs (most likely the bow lady). That's when you can go to the room where the cannibals are and when you lose, you'll get two options to choose from - one to call for help (Blanc is going to be captured with you) or to not do that (old event with cooking). If you can't trigger it, finish the game first.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They've played out since, I don't know, last summer? They just don't have a definite ending but I think that was the point - random event with a treacherous witch minion.
So, talk to the guy, go right, talk to the girl, visit the houses, in one of the houses go to the basement...I don't know how could you possibly get lost in there :D
If you've killed the witch, congrats, that's all you had to do in there. Maybe talk to the guy once again.
Thanks for the answer. I tried it again and it worked. Last time I tried it absolutely nothing happened after Airi got captured and the farmer didn't show up. Perhaps a crash, but the music was still normal. I thought that the event was still unfinished or that I was missing something.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's the same room. You must finish the game (or at least be close to finishing it). At one point, you'll hear that Blanc is going somewhere from one of the NPCs (most likely the bow lady). That's when you can go to the room where the cannibals are and when you lose, you'll get two options to choose from - one to call for help (Blanc is going to be captured with you) or to not do that (old event with cooking). If you can't trigger it, finish the game first.
Thanks. I don't know why, but it only activated when I beat the game a 2nd time. But I got it now.

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is it possible to get the circus tall guy to rape you while you're dressed as a cat?
it happens if you're a school girl, but once you get turned into a cat the other girl just spanks you while the guy is jerking off

also I'm surprised there's no lesbian scene with Noir, she's definitely into you, you can make out with her with the kiss skill and just found out you can meet her in the hot spring
plus is there any way to get into the rooms on the 3rd floor before the elenore zombie attacks

Last edited:

zeroro12

Reputation score
is it possible to get the circus tall guy to rape you while you're dressed as a cat?
it happens if you're a school girl, but once you get turned into a cat the other girl just spanks you while the guy is jerking off
He will rape you after spanking.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the cat and school girl costumes? I must have missed it.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the cat and school girl costumes? I must have missed it.
That's the scene from circus (from tall guy if his hp is at 50% there will be a magician apparition that transform your costume and from changing room after you managed to defeat the tall guy) the costume itself is not obtainable...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
He posted the 1.15 update here.

He'll update the booth and dlsite versions later.

Guess he wanted money bad.....

inuinuzaka

Reputation score
Beated the game. But how to change outfit?
I know it's f1 but it didn't work.

gv2468100

Reputation score
■ 2019/5/21 Ver 1.15
The difficulty level of the hall of trials. The enemy's HP in the Hall of Trials now changes with Airi's status.
After the game is over, add a place in the training area where you can rematch a specific boss.
The dash input grace time at 30 fps has become shorter. (Equivalent to 60 fps)
When Santa grabs down one person, it fixes so that Santa standing near comes over in time lapse.
After resetting the critical event, you can now skip from the start of the event to the defeat event.
The Reset button on the training area was also activated during capture.
Fixed a place that could not be skipped in Destroyer's animation. (Also power-up version)
The earring system is greatly strengthened. Revised the price of special equipment such as expansion.
Correct the description of equipment that was partially incorrect. Revised the open price of monsters. Other bug fixes

By google translate

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
When updating the booth version add the "_Data" on the game version patch. He forgot to add it.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When updating the booth version add the "_Data" on the game version patch. He forgot to add it.
Care to share this patch? I've seen only dlsite and fanza available and these aren't compatible.