What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
What version you got? Booth is only compatible with booth and it has to be 1.1.

Deleted member 35847

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is it possible to get the circus tall guy to rape you while you're dressed as a cat?
it happens if you're a school girl, but once you get turned into a cat the other girl just spanks you while the guy is jerking off

also I'm surprised there's no lesbian scene with Noir, she's definitely into you, you can make out with her with the kiss skill and just found out you can meet her in the hot spring
plus is there any way to get into the rooms on the 3rd floor before the elenore zombie attacks

How can you get raped in cat costume? I know you can get licked on the cross by 4 ghosts but is there any way to get raped in cat costume?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How can you get raped in cat costume? I know you can get licked on the cross by 4 ghosts but is there any way to get raped in cat costume?
It was said already on how to do it...you must roll the transformation into catgirl during the fight and after a while of jerking off to you during spanking, the tall guy will grab you as usual :)

Deleted member 35847

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It was said already on how to do it...you must roll the transformation into catgirl during the fight and after a while of jerking off to you during spanking, the tall guy will grab you as usual :)
Thanks for the reply, but still I don't know how to roll the transformation into catgirl. I though the only way you can transform into a catgirl is by examining the clothes at the inside room of clown event where airi will be licked by 4 guys. Is there any other way to transform into catgirl during gameplay?

dakilladj

Reputation score
Thanks for the reply, but still I don't know how to roll the transformation into catgirl. I though the only way you can transform into a catgirl is by examining the clothes at the inside room of clown event where airi will be licked by 4 guys. Is there any other way to transform into catgirl during gameplay?
During the Boss Fight with the Giant Guy in the Circus, the second phase will involve the girl appearing at the middle part/balcony and will shoot at you with paralyzing bolts while the guy stands in the middle.
Get hit by these bolts and don't do anything. The woman will launch another bolt and either give you the School Girl outfit or the Catgirl outfit. Either way, wait until she stops whipping you and the guy will do the scene.

Not so much something you 'choose' to do since what you get turned into is random to my knowledge.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Strange... is anyone else having problems running the game? Even older copies won't run for me anymore. I get the following in a box

Failed to initialize player
Details:
Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0_.
Most likely data file is corrupted or built with mismatching editor and platform support versions.

Luxx13

Reputation score
Booth 1.1... thought it was obvious since nothing worked from the mentioned :D
I'm having this problem as well, even after adding _Data to the patch folder, it still ain't updating for me.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Strange... is anyone else having problems running the game? Even older copies won't run for me anymore. I get the following in a box

Failed to initialize player
Details:
Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0_.
Most likely data file is corrupted or built with mismatching editor and platform support versions.
I got the same problem too

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
During the Boss Fight with the Giant Guy in the Circus, the second phase will involve the girl appearing at the middle part/balcony and will shoot at you with paralyzing bolts while the guy stands in the middle.
Get hit by these bolts and don't do anything. The woman will launch another bolt and either give you the School Girl outfit or the Catgirl outfit. Either way, wait until she stops whipping you and the guy will do the scene.

Not so much something you 'choose' to do since what you get turned into is random to my knowledge.
omg thats awesome i guess its new right since i didnt get to see it in the japanese version

although, i DO know there are like a LOT of animations that you cant see in the "gallery" room, only when fighting the bosses in their specific locations
is this one of them?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Find or spawn two of them. Hit one. He should get excited and turn a bit red and jump in place for 2 seconds. Then he will charge at you and if he grabs you, both of them should try to get rid of Airi's panties by axing them (a bit sic but, well, hentai logic). Wait a bit, and they'll start licking her and after that, they'll do that animation. That's all :)
Did it get added in some later version or does it just take forever? I can sometimes trigger the two hillbillies licking her after axing the panties (and even that seems to be bugged and really hard to trigger) but they never seem to move on to the double-penetration and there's also no option to skip.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
although, i DO know there are like a LOT of animations that you cant see in the "gallery" room, only when fighting the bosses in their specific locations
is this one of them?
Technically, only the bosses are not available in the gallery so not that a lot...but yeah, let's say it's one of them. A bit shame since all that's different is the fact that Airi is in a different outfit while the animation is pretty much the same. I still want to believe it's going to be fixed and we'll also get more circus freaks (don't really like how it ends with the circus witch just disappearing).

Did it get added in some later version or does it just take forever? I can sometimes trigger the two hillbillies licking her after axing the panties (and even that seems to be bugged and really hard to trigger) but they never seem to move on to the double-penetration and there's also no option to skip.
Version 1.1 (late April) should have it. Earlier versions, unfortunately just a lip-service. Also, not that hard to trigger if you really know what to do. Best strategy is to make two hillies walk together and hit both of them once...they'll get excited and try to catch you for the next 2-3 meters. Mistery solved, next one!

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.1 (late April) should have it. Earlier versions, unfortunately just a lip-service. Also, not that hard to trigger if you really know what to do. Best strategy is to make two hillies walk together and hit both of them once...they'll get excited and try to catch you for the next 2-3 meters. Mistery solved, next one!
"lip-service", nice one.
Alright, thank you. That's also what I was doing most of the time, but I guess that part was also still bugged in my older version since they would often not properly coordinate or mysteriously merge together in the animation, making it harder than it should be.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Technically, only the bosses are not available in the gallery so not that a lot...but yeah, let's say it's one of them. A bit shame since all that's different is the fact that Airi is in a different outfit while the animation is pretty much the same. I still want to believe it's going to be fixed and we'll also get more circus freaks (don't really like how it ends with the circus witch just disappearing).
Hey, the costume adds a lot by itself, when i first saw the only scene with the four guys it left me wishing more
Now i wish the schoolgirl one was as permanent new costume as the gun one
Btw, What needs fixing? The circus witch is the last boss, no?

edit: i'm getting the same error of
Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0).
Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching
editor and platform support versions.

maybe it had to do something with the dlc applying patch!? hmmm..

Last edited:

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
edit: i'm getting the same error of
Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0).
Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching
editor and platform support versions.

maybe it had to do something with the dlc applying patch!? hmmm..
Getting the same problem with the newest version. Also applied the costume DLC but I didn't check if it worked before.

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
added DLC and got gun costume, only problem is I have to complete the hall of trials if I wanna keep it without getting hit which is driving me insane, any tips?

also I started a new game+ , but the entrance to the training room is gone

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Getting the same problem with the newest version. Also applied the costume DLC but I didn't check if it worked before.
yeah, re-downloaded and confirmed
the latest torrent on nyaa is a scam
doesnt work even if you apply the patch or not
better keep the dlc patch from that one and download the full game from another one, that's what i'll try now and see

edit:yup, works

Last edited:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
yeah, re-downloaded and confirmed
the latest torrent on nyaa is a scam
doesnt work even if you apply the patch or not
better keep the dlc patch from that one and download the full game from another one, that's what i'll try now and see

edit:yup, works
Any chance you could give instructions on how to do that? Downloaded the Nyaa version and don't see anything for applying' a patch.
Is it as simple as moving the files in the missing files from the Nyaa version to the 1.0 download I have?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Basically, there's a 7GB one that's the most recent and the second most recent one that was uploaded on 5-9. Get the full download from the one on 5-9, and the folder that's the patch from the 7GB one. Don't bother with the full game from the 7GB one because it has an error which prevents you from running it. Put the patch EXE into the same folder that the main A1.EXE program is in and run it (it takes a few minutes). You should be correctly patched then.