What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy 7 GB...

Since when the game becomes so huge in size...

I barely notice any difference from the previous patch...

The latest patch just adjust and nerf some attacks/skills. Enemy position remains the same.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
lol yeah, no kidding
at least someone compressed the whole damn thing to a good 2.9 gb (how do you do that?)
still, it did indeed increase in size rather dramatically in one go in the latest update

romeck

Reputation score
Hi guys, i want to buy that game trhoguh dllsite with dlc, but im concerned if it would be in english then ? i had torren version and it was almost all in english. are there uncensor patch that will work with it ?

cloudy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So here's my question (sorry for triple-posting):

This details a hidden-event in a room somewhere. It looks like the room with the "fat man" + cook try to poison Airi, but I can't seem to trigger this event. Anyone know how to trigger it?
[/QUOTE]

Uhh playing with 100% save, mind if I ask where is the room supposed to be?

zeroro12

Reputation score
So here's my question (sorry for triple-posting):

This details a hidden-event in a room somewhere. It looks like the room with the "fat man" + cook try to poison Airi, but I can't seem to trigger this event. Anyone know how to trigger it?
It will happen after end of game. After end of game, go to spiderman's house, go straight.

then, there is fat guy. If you losed, event will be happening that you want.

If there is nothing overthere, search around outside.

there is two lighting stone, I think green is that event.

Lewdo

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Still no luck getting a hold of the new update?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Dude the new boss sucks, she doesn't do anything sexual with airi.

Seriously, is this the content you work on all this time and make people pay for on enty?
Take that boss and make a better one, jeez.

Heck I would rather see a male boss than this crap. The messed up part is, I don't even like dude on girl shit, just only lesbians and futas.

overl33t

Reputation score
And.... we wait for the Chinese.

Still not buying, keep on trying dev.

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And.... we wait for the Chinese.

Still not buying, keep on trying dev.
Well, I'm not a fan of Kairi Soft, but the fact that he sold 5,170 copies on DLSite alone (not counting Enty, Booth, and DMM sales) his game made at least almost 18 million yens which are around $165,800. If DLSite took half of those, it's still around $83,000. He's swimming in cash at this point and don't need to bother selling additional copies to any of us here, tbh.

Zepheral

Reputation score
what do the new boss does to Airi?

Same as the preview on Twitter, just vine whips followed by a vine going up her vag. That’s the only thing she does. No h animation when you are down, no lose event, just that. He worked on this new boss for months, hyping us up for it, just for that.

Eruza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Same as the preview on Twitter, just vine whips followed by a vine going up her vag. That’s the only thing she does. No h animation when you are down, no lose event, just that. He worked on this new boss for months, hyping us up for it, just for that.
I supposed It's not yet completed then. If it already is, then well,, it is sucks indeed.

overl33t

Reputation score
Well, I'm not a fan of Kairi Soft, but the fact that he sold 5,170 copies on DLSite alone (not counting Enty, Booth, and DMM sales) his game made at least almost 18 million yens which are around $165,800. If DLSite took half of those, it's still around $83,000. He's swimming in cash at this point and don't need to bother selling additional copies to any of us here, tbh.
Its honestly appalling how Japanese actually pay for this piece of shit when there are much better titles out there that legitimately need funding.

amvt1235a

Reputation score
Honestly, I am very disappointed with this update.
The content is too rudimentary
I hope that her next work will be rich in content.
If the A2 content is almost the same
May reduce my willingness to sponsor his again

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Don't keep your hope up. I honestly feel that the guy will do pretty much the same since he milk them these far might as well keep the same pact cuz moneys ain't gonna grow themselves unless someone pay him up.

As far as I seen his approach of marketing I would he say, he's the guy who extremely greedy and show no sign of remorse or learned, he been crowd funded for years and this the quality you expect to get for the next game (which might as well come out about no less than 3 years later) and sold his game here and there throughout internet when lastly, decide to split up the included content and sell then separately on DLsite(Gun Airi) because he see more way to milk them off then why would he left it there when he can.

From what I been experience, most(assumingly) sold pop on Adult game title were tent to stick to there guns when it already successful on sell rate especially self-made publish so they wouldn't risk or waste their effort on the next project when they expect to be sold pop anyway, still, very few do improve and they reserve more faith within their title but I don't feel this guy is gonna be one of them at all.

Only thing that would prove me wrong is the actual next title that he will release in next couple years to come, until then I would never have my hopes up on him.

Last edited:

memer123

Reputation score
does anyone know the password on the booth version???

I swear I can't seem to install it

Like I can't even install the game I paid for because the creator wants a password????

Attachments

Zepheral

Reputation score
does anyone know the password on the booth version???

I swear I can't seem to install it

Like I can't even install the game I paid for because the creator wants a password????

View attachment 23571
fp763ZMO

Also you can message chairi directly, if anything.

Ryia

Reputation score
Guys i have few questions about the game.

1. There is a cursed shelter area not far from beginning of the game, but it's impossible to see anything in it. What to do there?
2. On Dlsite's site of the game there are some pictures. On one of them you can see an animation on which someone similiar or in fact that farmer from Abu farm is grabbing and aggresively kissing Airi. How to get this to happen.