What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. There is a cursed shelter area not far from beginning of the game, but it's impossible to see anything in it. What to do there?
2. On Dlsite's site of the game there are some pictures. On one of them you can see an animation on which someone similiar or in fact that farmer from Abu farm is grabbing and aggresively kissing Airi. How to get this to happen.
1. What to do there? Listen carefully now, maiboi. You must do the thing that every living being is most likely going to do when facing the unknown dark abyss with potential hostile forces...you must go into the darkness of course! But seriously now, go into the dark. You shouldn't have much fighting to do in there for now (that will change with light coming back). Dark area is not that big and there are like 2 or 3 slow enemies on your way that you can see (their HP bars). If you are that afraid, at one point, when there's a bit of light, there's going to be a creepy non-hostile tentacle guy holding the door (you must destroy the iron bars to get to him). Keep talking to him and he will propose a temporary "invisibility to the enemies" by licking you off (weird animated cutscene).
2. First, I'm not sure it's the farmer guy. Could be one of the guys in the shelter, near the end of the game. Well, no matter who they are, if we are talking about NPCs, then almost always their H-animations(mostly kissing though) are triggered by using "Kiss" ability. You get that after you finish off the game and defeat Succubi-girl in a friendly sparring (a stupid, unfinished location where you fight Melusine in her human form). I think you could access it from the Gallery and "Credits" Hallway at the very end of the game.

Last edited:

Itazura

Reputation score
Sorry, it is 1.15 I would like a full save as somethings are just not unlocking for me.

Lucieus

Reputation score
Just a quick question, I can't load my previous saves for 1.15, bought the whole game :). Is it same for everyone?

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found a cool exploit, in the monster spawning room, that you can access through the underground waterways-1, while most spawned enemies are set to give no xp and gold if you kill them there, the developers apparently missed a few, and spawning them and killing them there will give you tons of xp that lets you powerlevel to ~40 and one shot most enemies.

So far I have found only one, the Aralune, which is great because it is even immobile, so it can only sit there and take hits, although you can only unlock it quite late in the game after vivi's lab. Has anyone found an enemy you can farm in the monster spawn room that you can unlock earlier?

mikeo6

Reputation score
Hi. wanted to ask, if the hack tool works with the virsion 1.15? i cant modify my saved games, it say game directory not found.
2nd- how to see the Noir event, i cant trigger it? how do we do that?
Anyone??

chumanh

Reputation score
Hi. wanted to ask, if the hack tool works with the virsion 1.15? i cant modify my saved games, it say game directory not found.
2nd- how to see the Noir event, i cant trigger it? how do we do that?
Anyone??
You get it by turning back right at the end before you fight the last boss and returning to the first room of the shelter, there will be a green stone to replay different degrees of being late to rescue her.

mikeo6

Reputation score
You get it by turning back right at the end before you fight the last boss and returning to the first room of the shelter, there will be a green stone to replay different degrees of being late to rescue her.
so you saying there is no such time bound factor for the rescue like in old old versions, you only get different degrees of rescue only. Right. just talk with the long blade girl reach to the cabine and the zombie is dead, event over.. thats ALL??

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Greetings all
chumanh and mikeo6... A big thank you! I didn't know there are other girls event, and Noir is super hot!
Are there any other girls events? I was wondering about Vivi when throw to jail....

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Greetings all
chumanh and mikeo6... A big thank you! I didn't know there are other girls event, and Noir is super hot!
Are there any other girls events? I was wondering about Vivi when throw to jail....
At one point you can (or even should) visit her in jail...she's jailed with the rapist gang. They were initially very happy to play with her but it turned out she turned them into the mindless drones. Yeah, I know, so much wasted potential in here maiboi...

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At one point you can (or even should) visit her in jail...she's jailed with the rapist gang. They were initially very happy to play with her but it turned out she turned them into the mindless drones. Yeah, I know, so much wasted potential in here maiboi...
I know Buziol... i try.... But this axe girl,stay as a demon outside jail, not allowing anyone to go in! And to think i felt sorry when that brute rape her brains out. I quess we miss the opportunity to watch a gang bang until Vivi gets angry..... soooo sad

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know Buziol... i try.... But this axe girl,stay as a demon outside jail, not allowing anyone to go in! And to think i felt sorry when that brute rape her brains out. I quess we miss the opportunity to watch a gang bang until Vivi gets angry..... soooo sad
From what I remember, she never even let them touch her. She straight out mind-wiped them.

Lewdo

Reputation score
There is a lot of wasted potential like the Madman G scenes not ending in sex, the second one especially with the failed rescue was set up so perfectly but then abruptly ends again. Destroyer not having a game over scene when he spends most of his screentime boasting about his 100% impregnation rate was also criminal.

I'm hoping and praying that the 1.2 version finally makes it way online because it has a scene with the rich couple who have so much good teasing but no real scene (she even asks you to sleep with him for chips if you meru kiss her but it doesn't go past licking which was upsetting) but nobody seems to have it, I've been checking google since it came out a month ago.

Reputation score
Fairy archer in the beginning: Why are zombies attacking us?

Me: Because they're zombies. Dumbass.

That was such a dumb question.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
There is a lot of wasted potential like the Madman G scenes not ending in sex, the second one especially with the failed rescue was set up so perfectly but then abruptly ends again. Destroyer not having a game over scene when he spends most of his screentime boasting about his 100% impregnation rate was also criminal.

I'm hoping and praying that the 1.2 version finally makes it way online because it has a scene with the rich couple who have so much good teasing but no real scene (she even asks you to sleep with him for chips if you meru kiss her but it doesn't go past licking which was upsetting) but nobody seems to have it, I've been checking google since it came out a month ago.

Reason none post it is because Chairi bombs links. Also what you said is correct , especially the new plant boss. She doesn't do anything sexual with Airi. Only the plants, which is stupid as hell.
So he wasted a female character, even though he could've done the same thing with a tentacle monster.....I don't believe this.

Lewdo

Reputation score
Reason none post it is because Chairi bombs links. Also what you said is correct , especially the new plant boss. She doesn't do anything sexual with Airi. Only the plants, which is stupid as hell.
So he wasted a female character, even though he could've done the same thing with a tentacle monster.....I don't believe this.
Do you know what actually happens in the new rich couple scene? I want to know if Airi is actually involved or if it's spying on them.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Do you know what actually happens in the new rich couple scene? I want to know if Airi is actually involved or if it's spying on them.

Spying.