What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yup, that is Airi. Was hoping that the archer is the main in this one.

*Edit*
Does anyone know when the demo comes out? It’s kinda dumb for the guy to be asking money for a game without a proper demo. People are not gonna support the guy till they see something in the works.

There is a possibility that people will give him money without one, but it won’t last long.
ehhhhhhhh!?!?!? did she get older or something? the face looks all wrong to me.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You know what, that was rude. We all know that men age like wine and women age like milk but it's not a reason to just insult someone's face like that. There are people who like older women, I'm sure of it :/

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
After looking at it and comparing with some screenshots ('cause I'm too lazy to load up the game rn) I get the feeling that her face might be the same, it's just not white-washed from the weird lighting in the first Guilty Hell, so you can really see the shape and details of it. The dev might adjust the face as time goes on or adjust the lighting, which will change how her face looks again.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You know what, that was rude. We all know that men age like wine and women age like milk but it's not a reason to just insult someone's face like that. There are people who like older women, I'm sure of it :/
I mean i totally didn't expect a goddess to age but i'm probably ignorant of if she can or can't age.

Edit:Its probably just the model or lighting as Arepea says guess i just gotta wait till it comes out.

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
to me she looks more detailed like those chinese women or something? from dramas and chinese
I've seen Peking Opera a few times in my short life and some really beautiful acrobatic-historic-mythologic spectacles in Xi'an theatre during my stay in China. And believe me, none of those women looked like Airi 2.0. She is more detailed and put in a different light (finally that freaking glow is gone) but in a way that makes her look old and a bit...out of place? She's still fapable, nothing changed, just pointing out the impression.

Reputation score
I played with the saturation at max so everything was super bright and colorful, it's probably just the lighting.

Ryia

Reputation score
Where do i go to see the boss of the v1.2 update? Honestly have no idea, went to that swampy forest from the end of the game but no sign of it there.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where do i go to see the boss of the v1.2 update? Honestly have no idea, went to that swampy forest from the end of the game but no sign of it there.
A bit earlier, you had a pathway going up north. It should be right after the area with hanging zombies (still jungle). It's the same place where you met the knight girl. Check out the laying corpse and taadam, you got scammed bro :p

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well of course it will not be the same thing seeing a chinese woman in person than on tv

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sad that the uncensored patch doesn't work on Dlsite version..dunno for Fanza version tho.

Ryia

Reputation score
A bit earlier, you had a pathway going up north. It should be right after the area with hanging zombies (still jungle). It's the same place where you met the knight girl. Check out the laying corpse and taadam, you got scammed bro :p
Found it thank you :D