What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

mikeo6

Reputation score
Greetings all
chumanh and mikeo6... A big thank you! I didn't know there are other girls event, and Noir is super hot!
Are there any other girls events? I was wondering about Vivi when throw to jail....
your welcome. its all about exploring the map mate. like many say, there were few good events in the developing stage of the game months ago, dont know why they are just cut short/ removed. looks like the guy just wanted to put an end to the game developing/ or probably ran out of ideas lol he just finished it just like that. he could have made scenes with different girls in different areas, giving the players to select their fav. giirl, mine wd be Noir >;-) it could have been a lot fun. sadly we ended right where we started, with just some random added scenes bit enhanced graphics and one last thing- something real good Of course- THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION.

Greetings all
chumanh and mikeo6... A big thank you! I didn't know there are other girls event, and Noir is super hot!
Are there any other girls events? I was wondering about Vivi when throw to jail....
I hope you are aware of the Heck Tool for The game, using it you can give her some extra stuff and can stand longer against hard monsters. Cheers.

Anything New we have on the subject. any new announcements/updates from the Guy regarding the game??? anyone???

overl33t

Reputation score
your welcome. its all about exploring the map mate. like many say, there were few good events in the developing stage of the game months ago, dont know why they are just cut short/ removed. looks like the guy just wanted to put an end to the game developing/ or probably ran out of ideas lol he just finished it just like that. he could have made scenes with different girls in different areas, giving the players to select their fav. giirl, mine wd be Noir >;-) it could have been a lot fun. sadly we ended right where we started, with just some random added scenes bit enhanced graphics and one last thing- something real good Of course- THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION.

I hope you are aware of the Heck Tool for The game, using it you can give her some extra stuff and can stand longer against hard monsters. Cheers.

Anything New we have on the subject. any new announcements/updates from the Guy regarding the game??? anyone???
See my post. He's restarting the crowdfunding shit on Cien instead of enty now.

Also I want to see Airi in her original form

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Where do I go if I want to fight the last boss again? Can't find the...thing to restart the fight :(

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
talk to Vivi at the top of the rock mountain.

It's above the shelter.
Any help with the position in the map? :(

Edit: NVM, found it :D you need to talk to the green cone inside the shelter first

Last edited:

zeroro12

Reputation score
Any help with the position in the map? :(

Edit: NVM, found it :D you need to talk to the green cone inside the shelter first
Sry for poor explaining. Ah... green cone. Well... It didn't need it at 1.15ver, there is the difference in 1.2?

alex5535

Reputation score
all this lesbian mentally ill gay tranny garbage pisses me off, like 80% is a turn off gay trash, doesnt even have pregnancy...like seriously? thats basics. i'll stick to night of revenge. no buy for me.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sry for poor explaining. Ah... green cone. Well... It didn't need it at 1.15ver, there is the difference in 1.2?
Didn't realize mine is 1.2...

In the shelter, there's a green cone that will take me back to the mountain to meet Vivi to re-fight the last boss.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i hafta disagree
downgrade the new look on ky in the new guilty gear trailer
but this one, not so much (to my liking of course)

(btw actually it's the same main character no? she looks like airi to me)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
i hafta disagree
downgrade the new look on ky in the new guilty gear trailer
but this one, not so much (to my liking of course)

(btw actually it's the same main character no? she looks like airi to me)
Yup, that is Airi. Was hoping that the archer is the main in this one.

*Edit*
Does anyone know when the demo comes out? It’s kinda dumb for the guy to be asking money for a game without a proper demo. People are not gonna support the guy till they see something in the works.

There is a possibility that people will give him money without one, but it won’t last long.

Last edited:

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
So, because I'm inept:

I see all these different "GHA_1_5-1.15" files on Booth, and I'm assuming those are patches to go from version 1.5 to 1.15, but can anyone explain how I can patch my game to the newest version from version 1.05? Or is it not possible?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
So, because I'm inept:

I see all these different "GHA_1_5-1.15" files on Booth, and I'm assuming those are patches to go from version 1.5 to 1.15, but can anyone explain how I can patch my game to the newest version from version 1.05? Or is it not possible?
It’s too late to get it from 1.05 to 1.15. Also just re download the latest one. Save yourself a headache.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
It’s too late to get it from 1.05 to 1.15. Also just re download the latest one. Save yourself a headache.
Ah, well not only did I save myself a headache, but I saved myself a SAVE, and apparently if you had a save-file from before the Gun Airi DLC, you just get to keep the outfit fo' fwee, which is nice at least