What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

crooss

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Where can i get new demo???

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where can i get new demo???
Don't let the above guys screw you out of money.

You give me 14000JPY, and I PROMISE you, like, pinky-swear promise, I am gonna be working day and night and sweating blood if needed, but I shall be getting the full version for you.
Just so you know, the content of said full version is gonna be AT LEAST 21 times as much as that of the demo version. It's a well-known fact. Just...err...not yet revealed. Yeah. TRUST me.

I believe in you. You are destined for greatness. Believe in yourself. You deserve the full version. Allow me to help you help yourself. You want it. And a measly 16000JPY can get it for you. You should not settle for less. You've never done so before; so why start now?!
I mean, 17000JPY is almost nothing. Get it. Help me be your agency in the matter. Just sit back, relax, take a sip from your well-deserved mocaccino, and feast your eyes upon what your 19000JPY will get you in the near future. Ohh, the sweet anticipation; amiright?! You need this. This is the thing. THE thing. You shouldn't hesitate; but you shall not - I mean you CLEARLY do not roll that way. Always have been an alpha; not gonna stop now!

You want it done, and done it shall get - that 20000JPY pales in comparison to your peace of mind.
You know what you have to do...

Last edited:

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Don't let the above guys screw you out of money.

You give me 14000JPY, and I PROMISE you, like, pinky-swear promise, I am gonna be working day and night and sweating blood if needed, but I shall be getting the full version for you.
Just so you know, the content of said full version is gonna be AT LEAST 21 times as much as that of the demo version. It's a well-known fact. Just...err...not yet revealed. Yeah. TRUST me.

I believe in you. You are destined for greatness. Believe in yourself. You deserve the full version. Allow me to help you help yourself. You want it. And a measly 16000JPY can get it for you. You should not settle for less. You've never done so before; so why start now?!
I mean, 17000JPY is almost nothing. Get it. Help me be your agency in the matter. Just sit back, relax, take a sip from your well-deserved mocaccino, and feast your eyes upon what your 19000JPY will get you in the near future. Ohh, the sweet anticipation; amiright?! You need this. This is the thing. THE thing. You shouldn't hesitate; but you shall not - I mean you CLEARLY do not roll that way. Always have been an alpha; not gonna stop now!

You want it done, and done it shall get - that 20000JPY pales in comparison to your peace of mind.
You know what you have to do...
I'll kneel down to you great sir as my offer pale in comparison to you. Your mind is on a whole different business planet compare to us mere mortals.

rinama

Reputation score
To those wondering: this demo is easily the worst yet in terms of content. Nice to be able to see how the game will begin, however.

beasyt

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone uploaded the new demo. someone sharing link?

thephoenixrises

Reputation score
So, um, I know about the ban that occurs if asking for a download link, but is it possible to upload the link from Mega to here? I purchased the demo and would like to share, if it doesn't incur a ban or any legal actions by the creator of the game.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, um, I know about the ban that occurs if asking for a download link, but is it possible to upload the link from Mega to here? I purchased the demo and would like to share, if it doesn't incur a ban or any legal actions by the creator of the game.
Previous demos have been shared before actually.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please take the time to review the rules:

2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:
  • Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links. Failure to do so will result in a 1 week ban.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Please take the time to review the rules:
I'm fairly certain I know why people can post links but not ask for them, but I do think it's fair to say those rules can generally come off as confusing, contradictory, and/or unfair (at least at first glance) to most people, so—I think it'd be better to hear an explanation from mods rather than me offering my best educated-guesses:

Why are people not allowed to ASK for links if links can be freely posted no problem (unless the links take users to already banned content)?

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Why are people not allowed to ASK for links if links can be freely posted no problem (unless the links take users to already banned content)?
Because if the rule is revoked the unwashed, day-old hordes that currently descend en mass on defenceless profiles at the merest whiff of possible possession of pixel-pussy will instead return their attention to the threads themselves, circling the once-proud carcass of fallen discussion like a pack of hyenas.

Cackling and hooting cries, often in broken English, will sound out across the lands as the ulmfverse is cloaked in the oppressive mist of sub-decem-post profiles once more. 'Link for game now give', 'HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII, game LINK PLS FoR ME NYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAN!', 'Sir give please the sprite bob sir, the virtual vagina sir, much needed sir'...

Threads filled with posters, unable to even (or bother to) read the last two posts before them, falling over themselves to repeat the same requests ad nauseum, the metaphorical cannons of the mods unable to repel the surging cavalry charge of the uncaring entitled, an unrelenting tide of low-class beggars dissatisfied with the morsels already given out for free.

Vagrants the lot of them! If the tables were reversed, and it was they instead that possessed said patreon-payposts and dlsite-debauchery, would they bother to share it with the rest? Nay! Instead they beat a quick retreat to their fetid and festering hidey-holes, the self-absorbed hourly brutalising of the bratwurst their sole concern.

So yeah, unfortunately that's pretty much it.

SerahF

Reputation score

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm fairly certain I know why people can post links but not ask for them, but I do think it's fair to say those rules can generally come off as confusing, contradictory, and/or unfair (at least at first glance) to most people, so—I think it'd be better to hear an explanation from mods rather than me offering my best educated-guesses:

Because if the rule is revoked the unwashed, day-old hordes that currently descend en mass on defenceless profiles at the merest whiff of possible possession of pixel-pussy will instead return their attention to the threads themselves, circling the once-proud carcass of fallen discussion like a pack of hyenas.

Cackling and hooting cries, often in broken English, will sound out across the lands as the ulmfverse is cloaked in the oppressive mist of sub-decem-post profiles once more. 'Link for game now give', 'HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII, game LINK PLS FoR ME NYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAN!', 'Sir give please the sprite bob sir, the virtual vagina sir, much needed sir'...

Threads filled with posters, unable to even (or bother to) read the last two posts before them, falling over themselves to repeat the same requests ad nauseum, the metaphorical cannons of the mods unable to repel the surging cavalry charge of the uncaring entitled, an unrelenting tide of low-class beggars dissatisfied with the morsels already given out for free.

Vagrants the lot of them! If the tables were reversed, and it was they instead that possessed said patreon-payposts and dlsite-debauchery, would they bother to share it with the rest? Nay! Instead they beat a quick retreat to their fetid and festering hidey-holes, the self-absorbed hourly brutalising of the bratwurst their sole concern.

So yeah, unfortunately that's pretty much it.
This.