What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think that is the door where you can only Exit from, at the moment, not enter from or both ways.
You exit from there through the earlier places you visit (the Church with the sister at the altar was it? can't remember)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
to access the church of Heidel we must defeat the fire witch??
Honestly I'm totally lost-- haven't played since you could visit the barbarian/zombie village area. Where do we even go from there?

fightstick7

Reputation score
I'm stuck after beating the fire witch. cant get through the big door and the dialogue says its shut with magic or something. I know there's still more to the demo since you could still get all the way to the fire witch back in 0.9 but I dont quite know what to do from here. Are there some text-related quests or events I am missing? So far I've just basically rushed to the fire witch and done nothing else

redsnayll

Reputation score
I'm still stuck trying to defeat the fire witch did the author release a completed Game Save with the current release package?

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, hopefully not too off-topic.
Wasn't there a tool that the more savy perverts were using that allowed some form of automated translation in this sort of games? What was it?

Game is shaping up, but Airy can't walk two steps before getting assaulted by a wall of text. I just innocently climbed over a cave, got ambushed by an orc, before I could kick his teeth in some whiny looking mage-ish girl came in and stole my kill, then to rub it in vomited a trillion text boxes at me.
So when she released me I tried walking forward because some dude here said that I need to get to the top right of the map that I can't figure out how to open and I'll get an yeast infection or something but as it turns out it was a trap, because the mangy mage bitch was lurking there ready to read me all of James Joyce's bibliography, to then handle me to some other bitch in fortress who also was at the dialogue box all-clearance sale, and before I could make a joke about women talking too much they handled me to some hueg guy who also had a lot to say.
I'm clicking on a lot of dialogue choices, I have no idea if Airy is offering herself as a sex slave, threatening to exterminate the traitorous and logorrea-infected human race or if she's trying to lecture the hueg guy about mansplaining. I know she isn't saying "please shut up I can't take it anymore" because they ain't shutting up.

So it would be nice if there was a way to figure out where I'm supposed to go and what the heck I promised the hueg guy I would do, so I can just get things over with and drag Airy to some other monster with a good animation.
Sorry for being dumb. I'm sure the solution is obvious.
I just got a lightining bolt if that helps to pinpoint where I am.

EDIT: No, I dont't have a lightning bolt I have no idea wtf Airy did that one time can't reproduce it.
Got past the roadblock, my katakana skills are supreme. When you get to the annoying to navigate castle, you have to click through all the dialogue until hueg guy gives you a golden option, tell him that, I don't know what you're telling him, then some lady in white will show up and talk your head off on the roof.
Eventually some piece of paper with a picture of fire appears in your inventory, you look at it and then push spacebar and finally Airy has something to do with her mana. Go back to the beginning and near where you started there's a some bamboo, push space near the bamboo then you can travel through the Stuff In the Foreground jungle and I think I can proceed from there.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, hopefully not too off-topic.
Wasn't there a tool that the more savy perverts were using that allowed some form of automated translation in this sort of games? What was it?
It's xunity autotranslator. Also, there's a hotkey you can press that copies the current text to clipboard and then you can paste it on deepl or something, f11 iirc

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's xunity autotranslator. Also, there's a hotkey you can press that copies the current text to clipboard and then you can paste it on deepl or something, f11 iirc
Thanks, my friend!
I'll start by duckduckgoing that.

I doubt it's high literature, but hopefully I can figure out what is going on.

Edit: tested xunity autotranslator. It works SO WELL.
Highly suggested if you're not using it. Setting it up is trivial, too. I regret not doing it earlier.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
The new update is dark as fuck, if you die the boss absorbs you like cell.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The new update is dark as fuck, if you die the boss absorbs you like cell.
LOL Somebody has been playing DBZ Breakers lately, huh?

This seems to be what the update contains as per shitty translate ;)

"
Continuation of Part.11.
All contents of Part.12Light are included.
→ details
Added 2 new enemies. 'Magic Tree Spirit Mystina' 'Parasitic Voltis'
(Mystina is reappearing from GH1. Her grab moves have been changed.)
Added new areas 'Fairy House' and 'Ghost Forest'.
Naked Airi can now face forwards and backwards in hot springs.
Changed the position of the status ailment gauge from the upper left UI to above the head.
Fixed behavior when guarding immediately after jumping.
Fixed being able to go outside naked after getting game over after undressing in the changing room.
Added English translation for Tavern first event. "

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
EDIT: Solved. Suddenly, Boltis disappeared, and visiting the women bedroom in the observatory place where the Hueg guy that talks to you is had a prompt that triggered an eternal dialogue at the end of which I was thankfully transported to some other town.

Forgive the question. Tried handling on my own, no luck.

What am I supposed to do after defeating Boltis? Not this update's Boltis, normal Boltis.
I go to the forest, kick his ass, and he's like "no I gotta go my friend needs me" and he leaves and all his cronies are staring at me.
But he's not going. He's back there again when I go down, and it's like groundhog day if Billy Murray kept getting hogtied and risked getting raped.

Only other lead I have, aside from every drooling layabout in the map insisting I have to go beat up the alreadly throughly and repeatedly defeated boltis, is making wine — but I doubt that's it, and even if I can't get the yeast, which is allegedly on the "top right corner of the map" but I can't figure out how to open the map. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Eden7

Reputation score
What translator do you guys use for the the Ci-en page? The embedded Machine translator is worthless on the site itself but I can't get past the age confirmation banner whenever I run the page through Google Translate. Is there something I can use or should I go line by line? I supported the creators with some points I banked up on the site but I can't find where I can download the current demo.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What translator do you guys use for the the Ci-en page? The embedded Machine translator is worthless on the site itself but I can't get past the age confirmation banner whenever I run the page through Google Translate. Is there something I can use or should I go line by line? I supported the creators with some points I banked up on the site but I can't find where I can download the current demo.
Google Chrome and in-built translator works just fine 99% of the time. Right click and boom - magic.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just eyeball it and look for funny colored text to click on.