What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for playing the trial version.
Thank you for your concern. I've received a lot of feedback on the system requirements in the closed test, so we don't feel it's necessary unless there's something wrong.
neat. though i must mention, the demo's default camera movement or mouse senstivity feels a tad bit too high, though eventually i got used to it. since my monitor uses freesync so the framerate wasnt too high like others and had smooth performance. is the full game release is fixed for march 2022 or is it a rough estimate?
played any paradox games
god... fucking paradox games are a paradox to buy and then play... i salute you if you play them brother.
I just tried booting up my old copy of the Ci-en demo to see if there's already a VSync option and it crashes at the Unity screen now (it just goes back to desktop without warning).
i am pretty sure that is the drm or the net authenticator. you need to download the file (though i dont see the point since the demo is out)

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know anything about developing with this engine, but is there a way to set up a VSync option? That limits the game's FPS to your monitor's refresh rate, which should address any issues someone would have with the FPS count being too high and using up too many resources; I had to enable it when I was playing Ori and the Blind Forest on my PC because it was otherwise making my GPU run at 100% load and spitting out something like 300+ FPS.
Yes, of course there is. And this game is fixed to work with your monitor refresh rate. So I assumed that your monitor refresh rate was high, but apparently not.
Maybe Alt+Enter to fullscreen will work correctly, but I'm not certain. Also, I forgot to mention that you can press F2 to show FPS.

In any case, I'll add some in-game options related to VSync, so you can try it out if you like next time the demo version is updated.

On a related note, I just tried booting up my old copy of the Ci-en demo to see if there's already a VSync option and it crashes at the Unity screen now (it just goes back to desktop without warning). Hopefully that doesn't mean anything foreboding for me when it comes to the full release; guess I'll try downloading the public demo and see if it works (update: I redownloaded the CI-en demo and it worked, so whatever went wrong is hopefully no longer an issue in the future).
The Ci-en demo implemented network authentication to prevent leakage before promotion.
Therefore, if the communication is blocked by anti-virus software or firewall, the authentication may fail. This problem was foreseeable to some extent, so the product and the trial version for the general public will not have these authentications. Don't worry.

My only gripe on the demo is, it's too short and you can't go back to repeat fights. The Exorcists are pretty good even when AI controlled, so that's a plus. Trying to make them lose 'naturally' is a tad tricky in the demo. But maybe only because I can't stop them from eventually taking out a spawner...
As long as it's a demo version cut out from the main game, that problem is unavoidable. However, since this is a trial version, it's probably okay to have some complaints that will obviously be resolved in the full version.

neat. though i must mention, the demo's default camera movement or mouse senstivity feels a tad bit too high, though eventually i got used to it. since my monitor uses freesync so the framerate wasnt too high like others and had smooth performance. is the full game release is fixed for march 2022 or is it a rough estimate?
Thanks for the monitor report. In the meantime, I'm going to add some in-game options related to VSync, so I hope that will solve the problem.

March is a tentative release date. It's not a definite date, but it's our worst estimate at this point. This means that the actual release date will most likely be before March.

My own work will all be done in December. However, since I don't know how many man-hours will be required for the work to be outsourced, a definite release date cannot be determined at this time.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the monitor report. In the meantime, I'm going to add some in-game options related to VSync, so I hope that will solve the problem.

March is a tentative release date. It's not a definite date, but it's our worst estimate at this point. This means that the actual release date will most likely be before March.

My own work will all be done in December. However, since I don't know how many man-hours will be required for the work to be outsourced, a definite release date cannot be determined at this time.
woooooo! hype! cant wait for the release man!!! best of luck! hope the work goes faster than expected. i'll be going through the demo a few more times to see if there are any other poblem though there doesnt seems to be any. it's very polished!

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The transition scenes are absolutely beautiful. Almost hard to believe it's a hentai game.

I do wish there was more variety in the hentai, but maybe there will be in the full game.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Exorcists are pretty good even when AI controlled, so that's a plus. Trying to make them lose 'naturally' is a tad tricky in the demo. But maybe only because I can't stop them from eventually taking out a spawner...
My trick is to switch to the AI girls and drop their weapons. This way, they do little dmg. Dorothy 's AOE abilities are really too good at CC.

ra3tri

Reputation score
If a little critique is allowed here, I would like to say, that new demo makes game too fast at times, especially in h-animations, that don't focus on u know, h-part. Lust meter is shorten as well as arousal meter while hp of enemies, their damage and amount of enemies per level is decreased as well. Miss those h-parties in old demo
1640297848364.png

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If a little critique is allowed here, I would like to say, that new demo makes game too fast at times, especially in h-animations, that don't focus on u know, h-part. Lust meter is shorten as well as arousal meter while hp of enemies, their damage and amount of enemies per level is decreased as well. Miss those h-parties in old demo
View attachment 42286
Yeah I hate that after the lust over takes the girls, the monster become like a 5 pump chump. Then if you go into gallery and make lock the lust meter, they won't share the girl around.

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
I know this may be difficult, but please don't hesitate to do so just because I am here.
Just because a game is criticized doesn't mean that it is equal to hurting me. So please don't mind giving me feedback.

If a little critique is allowed here, I would like to say, that new demo makes game too fast at times, especially in h-animations, that don't focus on u know, h-part.
Sorry. I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit more on this part. What do you mean by "game too fast at times"? Is it the game speed, the H-animation, or the time it takes for the enemy to ejaculate? Or does it mean that the whole game is too short?

If you agree with dijitz, don't worry, we are planning to fix it.

Lust meter is shorten as well as arousal meter while hp of enemies, their damage and amount of enemies per level is decreased as well. Miss those h-parties in old demo
Compared to the old demo, the HP of the playable characters has increased. The number of enemies has been reduced, as you mentioned. Especially in the first alpha version, the number of enemies was increased somewhat aggressively so that players could lose naturally. There are a few reasons for this.

1. Because the demo version is part of the overall game.

This game is designed as a whole.
The demo version is only a small part of the game, so it is not difficult.

2. The reason for having more ally HP.

Succubus Heaven is a game about managing resources, but it has a slight game design distortion in that the allied AI uses some of those resources on its own.
When this happens, users cannot manage their resources at will and feel that the game is a game of luck, so we try to make it possible for players to manage their resources at will.

The reason why we set the HP of allies high and provide several recovery methods is to reduce the value of HP resources that are difficult for players to manage.
If players try to keep their allies' HP resources as low as before, they would have to order their allies to stand by and fight by themselves, making "taking care of allies" the main part of the game experience. This is not my intention.

3. I'm still working on it.

I've been getting some feedback, so I'm still tweaking it.
The current demo version probably has too much stamina and HP.

Yeah I hate that after the lust over takes the girls, the monster become like a 5 pump chump. Then if you go into gallery and make lock the lust meter, they won't share the girl around.
I think I understand what you are trying to say in your post. The problem is that the interval between ejaculation at maximum contamination is too short?
I'm aware of it and plan to improve it. Or rather, I've already fixed it in my local.

ra3tri

Reputation score
Sorry. I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit more on this part. What do you mean by "game too fast at times"? Is it the game speed, the H-animation, or the time it takes for the enemy to ejaculate? Or does it mean that the whole game is too short?

If you agree with dijitz, don't worry, we are planning to fix it.
I think @dijitz understood most of my questions, and also you mentioned game speed( yeah, I was talking about that as well). The whole speed of gameplay has increased as I see it, but not only that.
Sorry, if I can't be understood properly all the time since English is not my first language.
About speed of h-animations:
They are pretty fast but that's not the problem, the problem that they tend to finish as soon as possible( what I mean here- cumming animations last too little, it may be only my special preference, can't deny it, but for me cumming doesn't feel impactful, though I like the feature of rising lust after reaching maximum arousal)
The game isn't short I believe, cause I understand it's a demo.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
they won't share the girl around
god damn it, now i am just imagining the girl being fucked by the slime then tossed and caught mid air by another and then again and again. XD

axmed4555

Reputation score
god damn it, now i am just imagining the girl being fucked by the slime then tossed and caught mid air by another and then again and again. XD
If only there were actual gangbangs with 3P, 4P, 5P even, etc...
So "tossing around" could be more appropriate

SirDregan

Reputation score
I really wish, the girls wouldn't be completely ignored from the monsters, if they lust bar is maxed and they're lying around (K.O.).

ra3tri

Reputation score
could be that there might be some in later levels? (though i hoped for the flying insects to be different than last demo. less lightning and more egg kind. like in parasite in the city.)
I do wish them to be there as well, just as u said: less lightning, more egg-laying

Last edited:

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
About speed of h-animations:

They are pretty fast but that's not the problem, the problem that they tend to finish as soon as possible( what I mean here- cumming animations last too little, it may be only my special preference, can't deny it, but for me cumming doesn't feel impactful, though I like the feature of rising lust after reaching maximum arousal)

The game isn't short I believe, cause I understand it's a demo.
I see, I understand very well. I do think it's shorter than a video work, and realistically it would be a bit longer or have more lingering effects. However, this game is made with the expectation that the rape will progress in real time during the battle, so I intentionally kept it short to some extent.

I really wish, the girls wouldn't be completely ignored from the monsters, if they lust bar is maxed and they're lying around (K.O.).
This has been bothering me too, so I'll make the correction.

axmed4555

Reputation score
could be that there might be some in later levels? (though i hoped for the flying insects to be different than last demo. less lightning and more egg kind. like in parasite in the city.)
Good point, monsters/insects, parasitism and pregnancy/childbirth/egg laying are top notch
Tis' why we can't find anything close to Hounds of the Meteor, which is sad .-.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I do wish them to be there as well, just as u said: less lightning, more egg-laying
Good point, monsters/insects, parasitism and pregnancy/childbirth/egg laying are top notch
Tis' why we can't find anything close to Hounds of the Meteor, which is sad .-.
always nice to see fellow lads of culture

SirDregan

Reputation score
Any news about this game? I thought, we'll get a monthly update about that game on that kwt website. But the last post was from 01. December.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Any news about this game? I thought, we'll get a monthly update about that game on that kwt website. But the last post was from 01. December.
On the DLSite page it still says "Scheduled Release date: Late March 2022"

3300 Yen's a pretty high asking price but the demo's pretty good. Just worried there isn't enough content to justify the price